[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at this homewrecker.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: S1E14_Star_Butterfly_'I_win!'.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
S1E14_Star_Butterfly_'I_win!'.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Look at this homewrecker.
>>
That I just found.
>>
>>93041308
>a nightie
>striped socks
>panties (presumably)

That shameless little slut can't even begin to comprehend what she's doing to Marco parading around like that.
>>
File: tumblr_ole34m9nQU1ui7whgo2_540.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ole34m9nQU1ui7whgo2_540.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>93041308
she a CUTE
>>
What do star's feet taste like?
>>
File: good morning.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
good morning.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
>>93041475
>That shameless little slut can't even begin to comprehend what she's doing to Marco
You think she doesn't know?
>>
>>93041327
WHEN I SAY GO
>>
File: bedbug.jpg (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bedbug.jpg
143KB, 1920x1080px
>>93041475
>panties (presumably)
Well...
>>
>>93043516
Be ready to hug
>>
I remember a few years back, when all there was was leaked storyboards that weren't even technically official, I was the only one making threads for this show. That was way before it even premiered. But I stopped watching the show four episodes in. Feel like I really missed the boat. Think the last episode I can remember was the tentacle arm one.

Star is cute, but I don't give a shit about shipping, or her "relationship" with Marco. I think I'd be more interested in Toffee, but haven't seen a single episode with him in it. Just screenshots people posted.

If I wanted to ignore the shipping, but focus on the plot, which episodes are essential to catch back up?
>>
File: upstar.jpg (247KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
upstar.jpg
247KB, 1920x1080px
>>93043586
>>
>>93044925
The entire show, just enjoy the ride, you don't have to focus on shipping (because that'd be stupid), but I don't really think Star VS has an unfunny episode (drama episodes excluded, though they usually have comedy mixed in to break the tension).
>>
>>93044925
Fortune Cookies, Mewnipendence Day, Marco Grows a Beards, and Storm the Castle are Toffee episodes, and most include Blood Moon Ball(but heavy shipping) and St Olgas to be plot relevant for Season 1

Season 2 is a lot better, watch it all
>>
>>93041308

Star is cute and pure you fuckwit.
>>
>>93044925
past a certain point the shipping element does become part of the actual plot. actually it wasn't even really an element of the show until that point.

watch it all; it gets actually good about halfway through the first season and then way better in the entirety of the second. i'm not a shipper either but they do the stuff related to that well and it doesn't feel pointless or just for the sake of drama or whatever, but a natural progression of stuff set up from the beginning

also only a handful of episodes have shipping stuff and one of them is a Toffee episode, so. might as well go all in
>>
File: diner.png (597KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
diner.png
597KB, 1280x800px
>>93044925
Just watch the show, my dude. The show takes time to set everything up but it's worth the investment. "Shipping" drama isn't a thing until the second half of Season 2, and that's only like four episodes out of a 40+ episode season. Even then, only one of those is exclusively about relationship drama.
Skipping half of Season 1 is going to leave you wondering what's going on later or why you should care about certain things.

All that said, if you really can't be bothered:

>Star Comes to Earth, Party with a Pony
Definitely not the best episodes but essential for introducing the characters and setting.
>Match Maker
Should watch, introduces Jackie and establishes a lot of continuity, mostly school-related but also Star's demon ex-boyfriend.
>School Spirit
Nothing important but I'd say it's the first good episode, worth watching.
>Monster Arm
First karate episode and the only good one, might be important later and it's huge in the fandom.
>The Other Exchange Student
Another not important but entertaining episode.
>Cheer Up, Star
Important, introduces Oskar.
>Quest Buy
Important, Quest Buy is a recurring setting.
>Diaz Family Vacation
Important, properly introduces Star's dad and Mewni.
>Brittney's Party
Not important.
>Mewberty
Important, generally considered the first "great" episode.
>Pixtopia
Not at all important.
>Lobster Claws
Important for setting up "Mewnipendence Day"
>Sleep Spells
Not that important, but it's pretty cute, explores Star's character a little more, and sets up "St. Olga's"
>Blood Moon Ball
Important.
>Fortune Cookies
Essential, introduces Toffee.
>Freeze Day
Important.
>Royal Pain
Not important, probably.
>St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses
Very important.
>Mewnipendence Day
Essential.
>The Banagic Incident
Kind of important, just for the end which sets up "Storm the Castle"
>Interdimensional Field Trip
Probably not important, but not a bad episode either.
>Marco Grows a Beard
Essential.
>Storm the Castle
Essential.
>>
>>93045781
>Sleep Spells
>Not that important

it's done in a stupid way but I'd say this is the first time the Star-Moon relationship and Star's feelings about being queen are truly set up.

enough so that some of the early episodes of S2 have more of an "oh shit" feel when these topics are directly addressed for real
>>
File: starco roof.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
starco roof.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>93045845
Yeah, that's what I meant by "explores Star's character more"
Still, you can get a pretty good idea of how Star feels about responsibility and being a proper princess without it, it just spells it out for you.
The biggest reason to watch the episode is Star and Marco being adorable dorks, if you can deal with a few minutes of the only character more obnoxious than Pony Head.
>>
>>93046004
I also meant on Moon's side too though, since I think the scene with her daily answering machine messages or whatever about Star growing up to be queen might actually be the most we see of her all season, before the finale.

Although honestly going by how many people believe Marco not being "safe kid" is a mistake (just because characters said it) or don't understand how things work in this universe (because it wasn't spelled out), then I do think an episode that spells stuff out might as well be watched. Not even trying to be a jerk but it feels like sometimes people miss certain points in this show.

I do think the biggest takeaway from it for me right now was the aspect of Star's relationship with Moon. Star finally deciding to call her mother in My New Wand sort of lacks the emotional resonance or something without it, even if you can pick up on her issues with Moon throughout the rest of 2.
>>
>>93044810
FUCK
>>
>>93046340
Bug is for hug, not fug!
Oh, let's try something else.
>>
>>93046444
Bug is for plenty fug and hug, whether you have a choice in that matter, is a whole other matter.
>>
File: IMG_2003.jpg (62KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2003.jpg
62KB, 600x450px
>>93046538
>>93046444
Bugs are always for lewd.
>>
>>93043586
shiggy diggy
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.