[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wonder Woman Movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

The Movie could've been way better, I give it a 6/10 because I did slightly enjoy it.

Pros:
The ending fight with Ares
was amazing until the last five minutes where they used the power of love to win.

Gal Gadot did a good job portraying Dianas's lack of social knowledge.

Barely any jump cuts in action scenes

Dr.Poison was hot as fug and her actor played her part very damn well

Patty should work on !ore female hero movies because she did ok with this one

Cons:

Alot of the jokes fell flat and the ones that didn't only got a mild chuckle out of the entire theater room.

Gal Gadot isn't great at acting but she isn't terrible either. She's just bland.

Ares reveal was waaaaay to obvious tbqh, it could have been done better.

Gal Gadot should've bulked up a bit before the movie was being shot because the other Amazon's looked extremely tougher than her in every way.

Dialogue was straight up awful yo.

Snyder-motion was overused and unnecessary and it made fight scenes less enjoyable.

Dr.Poison felt really unused if that makes any sense.

The movie was better than expected but was over hyped to hell and back imo.
>>
Thanks for the blog post my man. Look forward to more in the future
>>
>>93038340
Nice blog, Reddit. Holy fuck this board is shit.
>>
>>93038419
You're welcome anon, I just wanted to share my experience with the movie.
>>
>>93038441
How am I reddit?
>>
>>93038340
>Dialogue was straight up awful yo.
>>
>>93038505
It was honest
>>
>>93038340
No one cares about you, OP.

>>93038469
Because of spacing
>>
>>93038701
What does spacing have to do with reddit?
>>
What deludes people to think their opinion is worth its own thread? Like everyone was waiting to hear the official review of some random faggot.
>>
>>93038749
Readability is for fags. For a more chanly approach, consider using meme arrows instead

Good shit
>Dr waifu
>autismo Diana
>ares
>camera not manned by spastic retards

Shit
>Diana not /fit/ enough
>ares reveal
>"""jokes"""
>not enough Dr waifu
>>
>>93038815
I guess I understand
>>93038796
Well that's like your opinion man
>>
see the people I went with, none of them got the Ares reveal
>>
>>93038815
>meme arrows

Uhhh...
>>
>>93040136
Lurk moar
>>
>>93038340
i thought the jokes landed pretty well. i was laughing audibly quite a bit, which i rarely do.
>ares reveal
i didnt see it coming but that's because we got like 5 minutes of the guy beforehand, there was no reason to think he was ares but he wasnt a big enough character for it to have much of an impact. i still dont think it was obvious it was him, but we all knew ares was going to show up.
>gal gadot should have bulked up
she did but i think she needs to do more. at least get on the level of some of the other amazons.
>dialogue was straight up awful
not really. there were some cheesey moments but that's because the movie was sincere in its message, which is good for a change.

it's overall not a bad movie. id give it 7/10 status which is as good as it needed to be for people to latch onto it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.