[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I ship them.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: daria-and-brittany.gif (93KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
daria-and-brittany.gif
93KB, 500x369px
I ship them.
>>
I am sure Brittany are open to the idea, but no sure about Daria...
>>
File: sudoku jack.png (326KB, 903x713px) Image search: [Google]
sudoku jack.png
326KB, 903x713px
>>93037524
>>
>>93037524
>Implying Daria won't become a crazy can't lady and die alone, bitter, and unloved
>Implying that fate isn't exactly what she deserves.
>>
Would Jane get jealous, or embrace it and join them?
>>
>>93037532
It seems like Britney would be the one with the problem, at least at first. She's the beautiful blond cheerleader captain, after all. That's pretty fucking heteronormative, while I imagine Daria would at least be more familiar with the alternative from her reading.
>>
>>93037627
Brittany sort of seems to like Daria more than Daria likes her though. It's a toss-up.
>>
File: daria-jane-brittany-kevin.jpg (51KB, 412x266px) Image search: [Google]
daria-jane-brittany-kevin.jpg
51KB, 412x266px
>>93037724
Well, yeah, that's the big twist in their relationship. Daria's the one who gets Brittany into it in the first place, of course. But once Brittany IS into it, she becomes the more intense and passionate one.

And of course in the end Daria winds up breaking it off because she's a total shitter who can't commit or allow herself to feel things deeply, and Brittany gets her heart broken.
>>
>>93038591
But I feel like Daria would go for Jane first if she felt like experimenting, Brit would have to really start laying it on heavy if she wanted Daria to make the first move. If Daria did want to go for her I don't think it would be hard, though.
>>
>>93039127
The show establishes that Jane's not gay, though, to the wails of every Daria/Jane shipper. If anything, Jane seems kind of boy-crazy, especially compared to Daria.
>>
>>93039182
Yeah there was literally an episode where some lesbo tries touching up Jane and she freaks out
>>
File: 18.jpg (227KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
227KB, 900x1165px
>>93037550

As I recall, the writers seriously toyed with Daria ending up as a suicide, had there been another season or two. Something-something she would have ended up in college, really unhappy & depressed (even moreso than she was toward the end of the series as it exists), and they never got far enough along to decide if she just attempted or succeeded.

Can't recall where I read that, it was s few years ago now. Dunno if google can find that.
>>
File: 1444367449371.jpg (79KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
1444367449371.jpg
79KB, 600x776px
>>93037597
>>
>>93037524
So do i
>>
>>93041635
And that's why Brittany could've been her little ray of retarded sunshine peeking out amidst the stormy clouds.

I actually liked how, even if she was looked and played into that stereotype, she wasn't as retarded as she seemed, at least, not in 95% of instances unlike Kevin - like dumb and dumber: Harry was dumb, but Loyd was fucking dumber. She seemed to have the potential to grow, perhaps even more than Daria.
>>
Daria today:
http://ew.com/tv/2017/04/03/daria-exclusive-see-what-daria-and-her-friends-look-like-today/

Brittany stick with Kevin -.-
>>
>>93042393
That's disheartening.
>>
>>93039182
>>93039994
Yes, in the movie Is it Fall Yet?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.