[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm both frightened and aroused Is Sammy /ourguy/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

>I'm both frightened and aroused

Is Sammy /ourguy/?
>>
>>93036674
Andre 3000 didn't age so good.
>>
>>93036674
Is this the only hope for a Blackhawk show?
>>
>>93036674
That dude would make a killer Professor Bruttenmolm.
>>
>>93036674
Is he Turkish or Arab or what? The character, I mean
>>
>>93036810
In an interview I read he said Moroccan, just like his actual heritage. Apparently he based a lot of his mannerisms on his grandfather.
>>
>>93036860
Makes sense. I got to say I am surprised how well developed Steve crew was for the amount of screen time they got.
>>
>>93036938
Agreed. Cheif was pretty damn cool and didn't come across as a sullen "hey how are you" deep voiced Injun. He was just a soft voiced cool guy. The scottish dude was great though. I appreciate that they actually had a character who was fucked up by the war and pretty fucking broken. Showed how messed up the war was.
>>
>>93036987
Chief was great. Dude researched a WW1 vet from his reserve to inspire his character. He seemed pretty into it.
>>
>>93036938
It's cause they're all coming back in the Sgt. Rock spinoff.
>>
>>93036987
>The scottish dude was great though.

no
>>
>>93036674

He was a nice guy wanting to hit on a woman a head taller than himself and be the only man swimming in a remote island pool made of such women, of course he's my fucking guy.
>>
>>93037135
They would be in like their 60s at that point
>>
>>93037207
If they can change Wonder Woman's origin to WWI they can do the same for Sgt Rock.
>>
>>93037316

you cant change the time between WWI and WII though. What satisfying conflict could they be in?
>>
>>93037316
Okay and what WW1 conflict will they be in that takes place after WW1?
>>
>>93036938
I'm surprised that all of them made it out alive while Steve didn't.
>>
>>93037048
He also made a shit load of Indigenous people people proud, especially Black Foot. And as we know, it's hard as fuck to please Indigenous when it comes to media representation.
>>
>>93036674
I didn't expect to like Trevor's crew so much, it's a shame we'll never see them again after this movie.
>>
>>93036987
>The scottish dude was great though
did he even shoot
>>
>>93037150
>>93037978
PJ said that there were no deleted scenes but his arc was cut? How is that possible? Who's lying here? Or was it in the script and she decided not to film it?
>>
>>93038081
In the script. There were a few things cut in the script mainly for length.
>>
>>93038081
when did you hear that?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.