[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she such a Mary Sue?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3344.jpg (628KB, 1818x2521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3344.jpg
628KB, 1818x2521px
Why is she such a Mary Sue?
>>
Why are you such a whiny faggot?
>>
>>93032281
All superheroes are terribly written power fantasies for children.
Wonder Woman and Superman are the worst sinners.
Of course, modern society, crawling with manchildren, they all eat up all these horrible movies because the main character wears a certain costume.
>>
>>93032281
She is a fucking sister of Lupin.

And to be honest, the movie handled it almost perfectly. Most of heroic stuff were done by humans, like Steeve or Ms. Poison
>>
>>93032281
She's a main character
From a comic book
>>
>>93032406
t. Marveldrone

OP, if you want a Mary Sue, check out Captain Marvel.
>>
>>93032664
Oh, they are, but I thought we were talking about DC.
Overall, I think Scarlet Witch is the worst one, although they did a pretty good job at destroying her as a character, so that's fine.
Superheroes are a retarded concept in itself.
>>
>>93032406
>Wonder Woman and Superman are the worst sinners.

Spider-man is literally a fan-insert who got power beyond human perfection by accident.
>>
>>93032806
You could find such a thing in all superheroes.
Because superheroes are fucking retarded and they were only thought as entertainment for kids.
Anyone who takes them seriously has to be brain damaged.
>>
Only coming up as an issue because she's a woman.

Dismissed.
>>
Because if she had penis she would be Johnny Stu
>>
>>93032281
Why don't you know what that word means?

>>93032406
Nice pseudointellectual babble.

>>93032664
Have to agree.
>>
>>93033110
Only one of those manchildren would consider saying that superheroes are just power fantasies aimed at children as "pseudointellectual".
All superheroes are mary sues and gary stues, they are all terribly written, they all end up winning, and if they die, they get revived.
>>
>>93032928
DONT ASSUME MY GENDER
>>
>>93032281

Because you don't know what Marry Sue means, OP.
>>
>>93032281

At least she isn't wearing her publisher's name
>>
>>93032281
There's no non-gender argument you can make for Wonder Woman being a Mary Sue that doesn't also apply to Superman or Batman.
>>
>>93034139
Yeah, it's kinda odd people point out her past doesn't have as interesting conflicts but are totally fine with Superman's farmer origins and they both have goody tooshoo personalities
>>
>>93034531

people point that out all the time
>>
>>93032281
Wow really?
>>
>>93032281
How is she a Mary Sue in the movie? She is constantly proven wrong.
>>
>>93032718
Wow you're so much more enlightened and awake than the rest of us thank you so much for showing us that our interests are stupid I'm going to kick a soccer ball now.
>>
>>93035701
Soccer makes you end up with the body of a 70 year old when you are just 40.
So simply go for a walk.
>>
>>93032301
>muhh fee fees.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.