[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how was Jack able to kill them without the sword?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Samurai daughers of aku.png (455KB, 1024x691px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai daughers of aku.png
455KB, 1024x691px
So how was Jack able to kill them without the sword?
>>
The daughters of Aku are just a bunch of priestesses worshipping Aku trained for combat, Ashi is the only one who's literally a daughter of Aku.
>>
>>93032015
The show made it pretty clear that the 7 of them were twins.
>>
>>93032091
>the 7 of them were twins.

You mean Septuplets?
>>
>>93032091
>the 7 of them were twins.
Kek
>>
>>93031971
Shitty writing; any other plot device they would try to pull from their respective asses will only sound less intelligent.
>>
>>93031971
Various reasons take your pick

>Their power wasn't awakened
>They weren't purely Aku so could be defeated by other means
>Go by the Well Curse scenario. Someone else getting Aku power doesn't mean they are immune to everything. The Archer guys were taken out by their own arrows
>>
>>93031971
Like a 80 years old virgin who kills bunch of naked school girls?
>>
File: 1490847559242.jpg (152KB, 1242x1219px) Image search: [Google]
1490847559242.jpg
152KB, 1242x1219px
>>93032415
Sounds pretty hot tbhwy
>>
>>93031971
>>93032314
Aku specifically awoke Ashi's Aku side during Episode 9.

Not sure why their human side takes precedent considering its human DNA versus demon semen, but there you go.
>>
>>93032712
Demigods in all other fiction are mortal.
>>
>>93031971

What do you mean how? They weren't full Aku, he didn't need magic to kill them.
>>
File: Ultra_Robots.png (122KB, 472x343px) Image search: [Google]
Ultra_Robots.png
122KB, 472x343px
>>93032341
Pretty much my assumption too. Aku's essence was in them but their human bodies were their weakness. Same with the Aku powered robots once Jack could cut their armour.

They would only be as immortal as Aku after his essence takes them over completely, like it did Ashi.
>>
>>93031971
They were full humans at the time, Ashi was the only one who lived to get loaded with Aku's Evil Ooze.
>>
>>93032935
Why did Aku feel pain when they died but not the daughters?
>>
>>93031971
Thinking about it, they were mostly redundant. They gave us the best fight of the season, though, so I can't complain.
>>
>>93034266

How do you know he didn't?
>>
>>93031971
Celtic magic, laddie.
>>
>>93031971
They may have had Aku's essence but they were still human. That's why Ashi was hurt when she got the shit beat out of her as a kid. She turned out sweet though so it's fine.
>>
>>93034589
To bad the gods hated jack tho
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.