[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Cartoons you either used to hate/lacked interest in that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
I remember when I was a kid and used to think that Powerpuff Girls was absolutely girly garbage. Then came the 10th Anniversary marathon in 2009 and decided to watch it through the day since it was MLK day and I got a whole day off from school. I never realized what I missed out on and spent most of the day watching until the 10th Anniversary special aired. After that, I wanted to find the rest of the episodes on Youtube, which I did (remember this is 2009). Now it's one of my favorite shows, and I completely regret everything I said about it when I was a kid.
>>
>>93029765
you're gay
>>
File: bellum.jpg (163KB, 1376x906px) Image search: [Google]
bellum.jpg
163KB, 1376x906px
>>93029765
Same here. But then I watched it on Netflix and the banned episodes on vimeo and now it's my favorite cartoon?
>>
File: 1411824233649.gif (939KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1411824233649.gif
939KB, 420x420px

I clearly remember watching the trailers, finding it interesting, and watching the first episode when it premiered, and being very bored with it. After that if I were watching Spongebob or FOP or whatever on Nick, I would turn to another channel the moment Avatar came on.

I didn't watch it until 2015, and that was just because I was curious about Korra.
>>
File: wander-over-yonder-600x600.jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
wander-over-yonder-600x600.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
Everytime I saw a commercial for it, it looked so stupid it made me sad.

It's actually my favourite cartoon nowadays. Unfortunately, I don't even think it airs on television anymore. It was a very short time that I saw it on TV.
>>
>Teen Titans
>Avatar
>Courage
>Pup named Scooby doo
>>
You can't appreciate cartoons until you are an adult

Jimmy Neutron is actually pretty good by today's standards.
>>
>>93029765
Pretty much same here, actually.
>>
>>93034076
This is a damn lie. The childhood wonder that came from watching a lot of cartoons cannot be matched as an adult.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.