[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mighty Magiswords

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1469451359248.jpg (139KB, 1071x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1469451359248.jpg
139KB, 1071x1027px
>the art that other people create should always reflect my specific individual tastes

How did this show portray us so perfectly?
>>
File: 1494934733227.jpg (65KB, 292x332px) Image search: [Google]
1494934733227.jpg
65KB, 292x332px
Since this is another Magiswords thread that we had in a while, here's some episode news.

CN for some reason decided to skip one episode and the double-length season 1 finale and instead go straight to the season 2 episodes.

Strange Nedfellows (7/14)
>Omnibus hires the Warriors to get a one-of-a-kind salmon for his fancy aquarium, but Neddy joins them on their quest and wants the Queen Sal.

Bad Heir Day (7/17)
>When Princess Zange's Autostyle Magisword is stolen, it's up to the Warriors to retrieve it so their royal leader can face her subject without having bad hair.

Action Comedy (7/18)
Rhyboflaven's fictional superhero Broccoli Punch has a new, spectacular show, but when Flonk masquerades as the star, the Warriors disguise themselves as broccoli bad guys.

Random Acts of Memory
>The Warriors learn that Nohyas has been using a Selective Memory Magisword to erase select interactions with Prohyas's bizarre doppelganger.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP02177592&t=Mighty+Magiswords&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on
>>
File: 1467930330933.jpg (47KB, 603x507px) Image search: [Google]
1467930330933.jpg
47KB, 603x507px
>>93029330
neat
>>
>>93029330
>CN for some reason decided to skip one episode and the double-length season 1 finale and instead go straight to the season 2 episodes.
That's not a good sign.
>>
File: works.png (176KB, 338x297px) Image search: [Google]
works.png
176KB, 338x297px
Stop shilling your shitty bonetool show, Kyle.
>>
I like this cartoon, wish it got more play.
>>
>>93033355
CN is fucking with the episode order and burning it off, it's as good as cancelled.
>>
>>93029030
It's bad artists' defense 102.

It's only slightly more valid than "Well, let's see how good you are at ___!"

I'm neutral on the show itself, the gimmick is lame, but the humor was alright on the episodes I caught.
>>
>>93031588
>>93034490

Say what you can about Kyle, he does play the Accordion pretty well.

I've only seen that one accordion video and what I think was the pilot when it first came out, I'll be blunt and say I'm not too interested in the actual series, although I don't dislike it. Is the series roughly on the same level as the first episode?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.