[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they make everyone Spider-Man, with the snarky jokes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: MCU.jpg (81KB, 1024x533px) Image search: [Google]
MCU.jpg
81KB, 1024x533px
Why did they make everyone Spider-Man, with the snarky jokes and comebacks all the time?
>>
To appeal to a larger audience.
>>
>>93022962
define all the time. there's a huge generalization. I watched The First Avenger the other night and there was a joke maybe once every 25 minutes in the 2 and a half hour film, which doesn't ruin it at all.
>>
>>93022962
I love how marvel keeps attempting to include black widow in their front runners when she has been eclipsed in popularity by starlord, antman, and dr. strange.
>>
File: doctor jewmutter.jpg (14KB, 322x288px) Image search: [Google]
doctor jewmutter.jpg
14KB, 322x288px
>>93024083
>marvel keeps attempting to include black widow in their front runners
Nigger, do you even Jewmutter??
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Marvel-Replaces-Black-Widow-Toy-Based-Black-Widow-Scene-71386.html
>>
>>93022962
Because at the time, they didn't have Spider-man so they had to compensate.
>>
File: IT WAS MEEEE.jpg (41KB, 505x395px) Image search: [Google]
IT WAS MEEEE.jpg
41KB, 505x395px
>>93022962
>with the snarky jokes and comebacks
I can think of about, oh, a few BILLION reasons, anon.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/franchises/chart/?id=avengers.htm

Now if you'll excuse me I gotta go work my magic on Justice League.
>>
>>93022962
This is insanely exagerated. This anon >>93023442 is right.

This site can only always deal and understand things on extremes.
>>
>>93022962

Because the MCU is shit and is not a cultural phenomena.
>>
>>93022962
Have you read early Marvel comics? Everyone quips, even Blade.
>>
>>93024083
I actually really like the Black Widow character but I think for a long term movie character, they shouldn't have cast Johansson. She was good in IM2 but everything else she's in is meh. She should get a solo film based on the recent runs. Super Spy antics with random Super Villain henchmen to kill. She needs to kill but Disney's Marvel's Avenger franchise wont let her be morally grey.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.