[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Americops are sent to police Gotham?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: Americop.jpg (52KB, 400x430px) Image search: [Google]
Americop.jpg
52KB, 400x430px
What if Americops are sent to police Gotham?
>>
>>93020222
bats don't have much love for dirty cops who beat innocents
>>
File: IMG_2187.jpg (253KB, 932x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2187.jpg
253KB, 932x477px
>>
>>93020222
Was the original Americop just one superpowered guy, but all the ones in the latest 'oh so topical' storyline are instead a bunch of robots with his appearance for... reasons?
>>
I'm like 80% sure something similar has happened before and Batman hated it
>>
Americorp is basically another Punisher in a much cooler outfit, simply one of the settings vigilantes.

What the comics have done in killing him off and degrading his image is pretty shit.
>>
>>93021162
Yes, though I'm not sure if he had actual powers or if it was just the costume.

Also, the original died, so some corporation stole his look and name for their robots who never seem to actually do anything but bully minorities (whereas OG Americop did shit like deal with kidnappers, gun runners, gay bashers, etc.)
>>
>>93021530
He also confiscated the money from criminals and used half of it to fund his activities while donating the other half to drug rehab clinics to help out the people hurt by the pushers trying to get clean.
>>
>Americop
Even for capeshit that's a particularly shit name.
>>
>>93020222
What if Inferno Cop is sent to police Gotham?
>>
>>93021075

But Joker would be too scared to go out in the face of a ruthless police force sent to kill people like him
>>
>>93021877
Remember the time Punisher had Joker dead to rights and was about to blow his brains out but then Batman jumped the Punisher and yelled for the Joker to run free into the night streets, where he could kill anyone?
>>
>>93021877
>Joker
>totally willing fuck with Superman on occasion
>Scared guys with guns
>>
>>93021967
For all his plot armor Joker is just some albino faggot.

Prancing around trying to get that bat-dick.
>>
>>93021949

They are working on behalf of the commissioner. They will tell Bats to let them do their job or they will start putting resources to investigate him and when they find out they will expose his identity
>>
>>93021680
Then Arkham Asylum would be the only safe refuge for our sanity.
>>
>>93022138
> implying he wouldn't have a quip at the ready
This was the second worst thing about the crossover, JRJR's art being the first
>>
>>93023106
Punisher out-quipped him, since he's Marvel
>>
File: 1461553901127.jpg (144KB, 471x721px) Image search: [Google]
1461553901127.jpg
144KB, 471x721px
All the gun-toting vigilantes of comic books should meet up and have a sort of picnic or cook-out.

But instead of preparing food they just gun down mafiosos and drug dealers and terrorists together.

A fun day out for everyone involved.
>>
File: 931542-010_opt.jpg (101KB, 400x451px) Image search: [Google]
931542-010_opt.jpg
101KB, 400x451px
>>93020222
Speaking of Americop and Gotham makes me think of Lock-Up.

Would Americop & Lock-Up team together to takedown the scum of the city?
Or would their methods be too different, considering Bartholomew Gallows normally just shoots anyone that committed a serious crime without bothering to try taking them into custody as is Lyle Bolton's method?
>>
>>93021075
Big talk from a furry in a gimp suit that gets off on beating people with mental disabilities
>>
>>93021967
Because he knows there's no lasting consequence.
He's not going to get straight up murdered for fucking with supes, he knows he can get away with it.
>>
>>93021090
Is impossible publish this today
>>
>>93024224
Whatever happened to Lock-Up?
>>
>>93021877
>But Joker would be too scared to go out in the face of a ruthless police force sent to kill people like him
I'm pretty sure he would love to have crazy cops around to play with and would have a blast with them, probably literally
>>
>>93027786
Batman left him in the sewers to starve because he imprisoned people during No Man's Land. His methods were not the most unorthodox, but batman is Batman.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.