[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you live in Gotham City if given the chance? You think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: BatmanArkhamKnightGothamCity.jpg (263KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BatmanArkhamKnightGothamCity.jpg
263KB, 1280x720px
Would you live in Gotham City if given the chance?

You think you have what it takes to live there longer than a week?
>>
Reported
>>
>>93009700
Nah. It'd be the place I'm passing through on my way somewhere else and even then I'd be nervous as hell.
>>
I could maybe do a week, anything more and I'd just start feeling paranoid thinking, "today's the day."

>>93009742
My man. I'm going to Fawcett.
>>
>Try it
>Get saved by Batman a few times
>Wear out the novelty
>>
>>93009700
Fuck no. Even if I had super powers, Bat-training, or both. If you don't have any of those, you'd be a prime target for all the crime and if you DID have any of those, you'd have to deal with Batman.
>>
>>93009700
Imagine being that tourist who wants to run into a supervillain and the first one you meet is victor zsas
>>
Maybe, MAYBE if I were filthy rich. Rich enough to live in a high rise loft with top-of-the-line security systems and bodyguards around the clock.
>>
Cy--CYRUS GOLD?!?!?!?!
>>
the rent must be super cheap there so if I'm poor enough why not, maybe Batman will save me once
>>
>>93009700
You mean "New Jersey"? Hell no. Also shut the fuck up, Boco!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.