[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is /co/ so desperate to hate this movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 46

why is /co/ so desperate to hate this movie?
>>
>>93006936
because if it fails based marvel gets the full rights back
>>
>Six writers
>Mediocre director
>Sony
>That cast
>No Bugle
>Shoved in Iron Man
>Predictable unlock gimmick in the suit meant to blatantly sell toys
>>
>>93006936
Because Baneposting was successful so /co/ sometimes get's /tv/ fags who come forcing in new epin memes
>>
>>93006936
Honestly, the whole thing feels so forced. Why do you need Tony Stark in a movie with a character who essentially introduced comic book movies to the mainstream?
And this is sony's second attempt to milk Spidey, it feels like nothing more than a cash cow, rather than a movie made by someone who actually liked comic books.
>>
File: contrarian co.png (209KB, 400x750px) Image search: [Google]
contrarian co.png
209KB, 400x750px
>>93006936
It's not.

There's just a bunch of super /co/ntrarians, most of them either /tv/ immigrants or Snyderfags, who are incredibly vocal and devoted to the cause of warping reality through sheer volume of angry internet posts.
>>
Because it looks completely uninspired and unnecessary. Any outcome this film has is already predictable because no matter if he joins or declines the Avengers, he still joins them in Infinity Wars.

Not only that, but Vulture is a lame villain, Shocker doesn't seem like he'll get his costume, the entire story hinges on Iron Man to happen, and fat kid best friend who appears in every teen movie from Goonies, to Paranorman, to Monster House.
>>
This character is not Spider-Man. They may as well have just made this the Miles Spidey.
>>
>>93006936
the title is stupid.
>>
File: Oh dear.jpg (188KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
Oh dear.jpg
188KB, 1024x614px
>>93007010
All this. Instead of getting a true Spider-Man film, it feels like we're getting a watered down version. No MJ, No Gwen, No JJJ, No Daily Bugle, No Harry

Instead we get fat fuck Ned Leeds who knows Peter's identity (so idiots in the audience have Peter explain everything he's going through in his head), Liz Allen (who will be the fake out love interest), Michelle (the actual love interest and quirky girl), and rich boy Flash Thompson. Also, they all do Science Leagues...yay?
>>
>>93007039
>but Vulture is a lame villain
yeah I mean he's so ridiculous rite?
unlike that guy that dresses in a green leprecon suit and flies around throwing pumpkins and laughting, now that's what i call badass
>>
>>93006957
>News breaks that Civil War would have Spider-Man
>HAHA! BASED MARVEL! SPIDEY FINALLY COMES HOME! THAT'S WHY HIS MOVIE IS CALLED HOMECOMING!
>Homecoming starts to look like shit
>I-IT'S SONY'S FAULT! IT COULD ONLY BE SONY'S FAULT! When will BASED MARVEL finally have FULL rights back!?
>>
>>93007108
The dude is just an evil Falcon. Not only that, but all his fights are tediously "flies in loops to try and get Spider-Man". It's usually Peter gets on his back and fucks up his jetpack. He's not a hand to hand fighter and at most he got those wing knives.

He's a pretty fucking lame villain.
>>
>>93006936
I like the MCU movies, but it does look kind of dumb and underwhelming. Maybe it's just because of the trailers, but my expectations are pretty low. At least it'll probably be better than the ASM movies, I guess.
>>
>>93007065
They should call him Suckup-Man with how much he brown noses Ton-Mr. Stark.
>>
Nothing from the trailers looks like a "Wow" sequence. They haven't even shown casual web slinging. And of the action sequences so far, 2 of them we know the outcome of, where one is Tony saves the ferry and the other is how Peter steers the jet.
>>
>>93006936

I'm personally fucking done with Spider-man in highschool, I know why they are doing it but it's tiresome by now.
And honestly it seems more oriented at kids and predictable this time around.
>Stark won't let me be a hero like I want to be!! I'll prove him wrong!

I can tell that he will fuck up in the second arc, to show that Iron Man might be right (insert another cameo), but make it up by the third act. Tony will tell him he can't be a hero with his back up, takes away the suit but promises that maybe when he turns 18 he will be an avenger.
>>
>>93007113
Meanwhile
>JL is good
>BASED SNYDER DOES IT AGAIN, CAPEKINO IS HERE, MKEKS BTFO
>JL is bad
>FUCKING WHEDON RUINING IT WITH HIS SJW FAGGOTRY
>>
>>93007305
....Okay? Show me where anyone mentioned JL?
>>
>>93007178
I guess Superboy-Prime was the coolest villain ever, with all those powers that he had.
>>
>>93007302
>I can tell that he will fuck up in the second arc, to show that Iron Man might be right (insert another cameo), but make it up by the third act. Tony will tell him he can't be a hero with his back up, takes away the suit but promises that maybe when he turns 18 he will be an avenger.
Actually, most of that is in the trailer.

I think the best way to put it is that this film feels like Ultimate Spider-man Cartoon: The Movie.

And the biggest crime is that Teenage Peter will prevent other teenage heroes from joining the MCU.
>>
File: Kof7.png (651KB, 858x476px) Image search: [Google]
Kof7.png
651KB, 858x476px
>>93007378
>>"Hur, the Vulture is not lame cause the Green Goblin is lame."
>>Give points on why the Vulture is lame.
>>"Hur, Superboy Prime must be your favorite then"

You have yet to give a single reason why the Vulture is a good villain.
>>
>>93007205

True. I don't want to hate this, it just doesn't look like it's going to be good. An underwhelming trailer, a villain that's an odd choice to carry the plot, and some of those strange casting choices are all adding up.

The title is just silly, too, it's a meta thing that normies won't even get or care about, and anyone who does get it will just cringe at.
>>
>>93006936
Yeah, people on here are looking for reasons to hate one of the most enduring comic characters new film.
It just looks like shit, get it?
>>
The MCU films at least give you a hook to see something new.
>>Iron Man 3 gives the idea of an Iron Man Army
>>Dark World made it seemed like they were going to explore the other realms.
>>Winter Soldier presents a mysterious figure who holds his own against Cap.
>>GOTG has the Cosmos
>>AoU showed what seemed to be a legitimate robot threat to the Avengers
>>Ant-Man had shrinking world
>>Civil War had hero vs. Hero
>>Dr. Strange the world of magic
>>GOTG 2 showed more of Peter's past as well as bigger space stuff.

>>Spider-Man has him and Iron Man...and High School...and a bird villain.

I'm going by trailers, but Spider-Man homecoming isn't bringing anything that would be that valuable to the greater MCU.
>>
File: Spidey Talks To Dan Slott.jpg (76KB, 500x233px) Image search: [Google]
Spidey Talks To Dan Slott.jpg
76KB, 500x233px
>>93006936
I'm giving this movie the benefit of the doubt. I don't think it looks bad, but not particularly good either.

I'm more than okay with Iron Man having a prominent role in this, as we've literally had 5 Spidey movies already, so basically making a Spider-man team-up movie is kinda cool and borderline fresh, inb4 that one really autistic anon that pretends they've never had a mentor/mentie relationship in both the 616 and Ultimate comics. I doubt he'll really have more than 25-30 minutes of screen time desu. And frankly bitching about Tony giving him all this tech is really stupid when its beyond obvious this movie will be about Peter finding his self worth and getting over his worship of Avengers.

Vulture is a weak villain, but I dig the design and its hard for me not to like Michael Keaton. I like that they seem to really be making Toomes apart of the greater MCU what with Damage Control and using Chitari gear. I mean, what would be the point of having Spidey in the MCU if you want to have everything standalone.

Tom Holland was great in Civil War, so I want to see where he takes the character.

Again, nothing is blowing me away, but I understand why they're making a lot of these choices and there's enough there for me to give it the benefit of the doubt.

And lets be honest here. The moment that rumor popped up that MJ is black, you fags unanimously decided to hate this movie, even though its been repeatedly denied that she is.
>>
>>93007971
>The moment that rumor popped up that MJ is black, you fags unanimously decided to hate this movie, even though its been repeatedly denied that she is.

Be fair, anon. The war on redheads has to stop. They can't keep replacing them and getting away with it.
>>
>>93007869
>>>Iron Man 3 gives the idea of an Iron Man Army
Squandered it
>>>Dark World made it seemed like they were going to explore the other realms.
Did not really at all
>>>Winter Soldier presents a mysterious figure who holds his own against Cap.
True, but "strong mystery man" ended up not being the point or focus of the movvie
>>>GOTG has the Cosmos
Yeah but really not so much in 1
>>>AoU showed what seemed to be a legitimate robot threat to the Avengers
Not really a threat at all
>>>Ant-Man had shrinking world
Good
>>>Civil War had hero vs. Hero
Yeah alright
>>>Dr. Strange the world of magic
Pretty good but they don't really do spells like I wanted
>>>GOTG 2 showed more of Peter's past as well as bigger space stuff.
Yeah
>>>Spider-Man has him and Iron Man...and High School...and a bird villain.
Honestly that's all Spider-Man needs. In fact, Iron Man is superfluous.
>>
>>93006936
>expecting /co/ to not be full of hate

>>93007178
He's good for a starting villain, at least.
>>
>>93008453
I'm with you. MJ should be a white, redhead. She's too iconic for racebending shit.

That said, until I actually see her as MJ, I'll say she's not MJ.
>>
>>93007869
First street level hero, we might see how civilians treat the avengers. Peter's teacher forcing him to write a cap was right essay and the like.
>>
>>93008584

It really is always the redheads who get 'racebent', although it's more of a thing with DC's tv shows. It happens enough that it feels like an agenda.
>>
>>
>>93007039
>not liking fat kid best friend
Shut the fuck up, your tastes are terrible
>>
File: faggot detector.jpg (32KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
faggot detector.jpg
32KB, 500x333px
>>93008772
>>
>>93006936
/co/ is desperate to hate a lot of things, OP. I've been here long enough to notice.
>>93007003
also this. the whole "contrarian" meme has migrated over from /tv/ and /pol/, too, so now instead of BvS and Man of Steel being M Night Shamala tier shitshows they're now artistic masterpieces that only true film extraordinaire can fully appreciate. gone are the times of comic book movies being comic book movies, now if they're not Citizen Kane level engaging then its a 2 hour long corporate SJW advertisement. that's how it is now. there is no civil discourse. its just like politics where its us vs. them. MCU shills vs. Snyder contrarians who are a mix of trolls and people who fell for the bait and actually believed the trolls, sorta like politics, too.

humans are interesting. so many patterns and parallels.
>>
>>93007107
Oh Lord, the Breakfast Club photo in the top-right wasn't a one-off?

I seriously have no idea how SM:H is supposed to be a John Hughes movie.
>>
Because other than Michael Keaton being a villain again, I'd rather watch a Ms. Marvel than millennial Spider-Man reboot, and I don't love Ms. Marvel.
>>
File: 1486197570413.jpg (83KB, 627x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486197570413.jpg
83KB, 627x480px
>>93006936
>all those fucking gadgets on the goddamn SPIDEY SUIT

goddamn I had so much hope for him during Civil War. and then they decided to toss in like 239632906 different features for the suit.
>>
>>93006936
>the third spiderman franchise where hes in high school
I want veteran Spiderman not SpiderRobin.
>>
>>93009041
Shouldn't have lied about BvS, bud. It was your own fault for pretending BvS was bad and getting mad at anyone who didn't fall for it.
>>
>>93009303
>web shooters
>spider-light
>one (1) SpOck style spider drone that's capable of flight
relax. besides, the whole point of the move is Peter learning to stop being such a groupie to Tony and reclaim his agency as a superhero. Would surprise me if the film ends with Tony offering Peter the suit back and Peter turning it down because he wants to build a new suit for himself
>>
>>93007003
>>93007023
"No this can't be happening! They can't turn on us! We were supposed to be the winners..."
>>
>>93007423
There is a monkey's paw aspect of Spiderman in the MCU that is unsettling.

Part of me is delighted, and though I have never been a "Spiderfan", I am happy for the many Spiderman fans

From now on he is going to be shoehorned into everything, while other characters will be sidelined to make space for Spidey-shilling.

Would Guardians of the Galaxy or Ant-Man have been made if Spiderman were present in the MCU? Most likely not.
>>
>>93006936

1) it's kiddie toy commerical. Its going to make close to a billion dollars quality be damned. Movies with built in success do to deserve to be scrutinized. No one on earth will bet this makes under 700m, it'll sell a lot of merch and this is just on brand alone

2) It's the 3rd iteration of spider-man in 10 years. Recasting is one thing, but this a 3rd version entirely, Everyone here is over 10 and remembers Tobey and andrew, however, the main market is kids 10 and under and we're back to number 1

3) it is all over place in how it needs attention, if it needs attention, /tv/ gives it negative. From the "hiding MJ" rumors, to too much Iron Man, to sony stealing villains for other movies, it just seems like a mess
>>
>>93009842
>From now on he is going to be shoehorned into everything
Yeah, so its very likely that after Avengers Infinity War, he'll never be in the MCU again unless
Marvel outright buys the rights from Sony.

>>93009849
>it's kiddie toy commerical.
Literally all capeshit is, you incredibly stupid faggot. Fucking BvS had hundreds of toys, clothes and goddamn cereal boxes.
>>
>>93006936
/co/ hates Ironman because normies love him.
>>
>>93007971
I don't actually think Tony and Peter are going ot fight together any time in the film.
>>
>>93008547
>He's good for a starting villain, at least.
You do realize he's going to fight Thanos after this, right?
>>
>>93006936
The /v/ mentality of hoping the next "big thing" ends up being TORtanic levels of terrible and nearly bankrupting the company.
>>
>>93007107
>Fat guy doing the same thing with his hand in every shot
kek
>>
File: The fat one.png (613KB, 792x348px) Image search: [Google]
The fat one.png
613KB, 792x348px
>>93008772
>>Dude, do you like, Talk to spiders?

I can't wait for the scene where someone is about to discover Pete is Spider-man, and he blocks them off and says "You can't go in there! Peter's...naked! Yeah, he likes to get naked and meditate alone!"
>>
>>93009069
Because people ate up that shit. So many people who defend the film say it's a John Hughes vibe because it's an easy way to associate it with something better quality.
>>
>>93010080
Two of those are the same shot and they're all just copying the first one they did.
>>
>>93009957
>Fucking BvS had hundreds of toys, clothes and goddamn cereal boxes.

That movie wasn't marketed to kids and was an adult film with adult collectibles. Spider-man is marketed to kids with under 5 and under toys made just for homecoming.
>>
>>93009672
And then Peter is with the Avengers in Infinity Wars back calling him Mr. Stark.
>>
>>93009842
To add onto this, we're not even getting a lot of the best parts of Spider-Man, such as Venom or Black Cat.
>>
>>93009672
forgot
>tracking device
>heater
>adjustable goggles
>holographic map emitter
>parachute
>airbag
>taser webs
>>
>>93010025
I dislike Iron Man cause he eats up any scene he's in. When you compare the GOTG to the Avengers, the GOTG have enough personality between all of them that the whole group clicks. With the Avengers, it's usually Tony making all the jokes and controlling the flow of the conversations, that no other character pops out on their own time.

There are no Avenger relationship that stick out compared to Tony/Cap and Tony/Bruce.
>>
>>93006936
'Cause I am a Spider-Man fan, and Spider-Man is a self-made hero who struggles to make ends meet while doing the right thing. Here, his origin is overshadowed by Iron Man, whom he becomes a sort of sidekick to.
Seriously, AI in the suit? Redwing-like flying spider? Fuck Tony Stark.
>>
>>93006936

Because it looks bland. I've seen the trailers and the other little snippets and I feel nothing. Peter will learn what being Spider-Man really means without the suit and that proving himself to Tony isn't as important as doing the right thing. Who fucking cares?

It's like when people complain about recaps of how Batmans parents died. I don't need a third 'coming into his own" Spider-man story
>>
>>93010402
How could you forget the talking AI?
>>
>>93007023
>There's just a bunch of super /co/ntrarian

Keep telling yourself that. I loved GOTG and Thor 3 is shaping up nicely. This looks boring
>>
>>93010478
I've even heard the argument that "Tony is his new Uncle Ben" which makes me want to pull my hair out.
>>
>>93006936

It's not worth getting excited for Spider-Man in the MCU. If this film is a success Sony will do their best to keep him for their shitty little universe. If it's bad, well it's just a bad film.
>>
>>93010498
It is funny how people say this isn't an origins story cause they don't show the Spider-Bite/Ben, yet the entire film is trying to be a "Spider-Man learning to Spider-Man" film. It feels like a tutorial level.

Not only that, but nothing in the action sequences look like they're going to wow as much as they should.
>>
>>93010159
I'm not even sure how or why "The Breakfast Club" has gotten the celebrated following it's received. That movie is fucked up, yo.
>>
>>93010783
Cause the dance sequence makes it a light hearted film.
>>
>>93006936
Because it's actually Ironman: Homecoming feat. Spider-man and Friends.
>>
Because /co/ is filled with teenagers who can't relate to a young man that's not a social outcast.
>>
File: did someone say....jpg (45KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
did someone say....jpg
45KB, 544x400px
>>
>>93010783
A lot of John Hughes films have a fucked up shit in them. Sixteen Candles is pretty fucking nasty.
>>
The film will make a billion because China shits themselves over Iron Man and Spider-Man.
>>
>>93006936
Sony
Ghostbusters should have been the nail in the coffin but Marvel just had to negotiate instead of waiting a few years for the company to die
>>
If her initials are MJ this shit is DROPPED
>>
>>93010999
Yeah, you're actually in the right place this time,

also checked trips
>>
I will say...I'm curious what the post credits scenes will be.
>>
>>93006936
because /co/ hates spiderman as much as marvel does
>>
>>93010948
>Movie is two hours long
>Will probably get like 15-20 mins of screen time total

They've probably already shown every prominent scene with him in the trailers.
>>
File: im taking control.jpg (74KB, 491x532px) Image search: [Google]
im taking control.jpg
74KB, 491x532px
>>
>>93007471
The best Vulture writers play on age vs.youth when it comes to Peter and Adrian.
>>
>>93011212
>Will probably get like 15-20 mins of screen time total

That'd put him on par with Rocket or Pepper Potts.
>>
>>93006957
For real? I thought SONY would get the rights back if it bombs.
>>
>>93006936
Because Sony is involved and we have been used to their disappointment for the past 10 years
>>
>>93011734
Venom along with silver and black bombing would be the nail in the coffin. Hell, venom alone would put them off on the latter being released.

>>93011666
Just saying the majority saying iron man will hog the spotlight while memeing about this being Ironman 4 is asinine.
>>
>>93006936
>third live action Spiderman over the course of a decade
Why
>>
>>93006936
Because its the 5th Iron Man movie while we've only had 2 CA and 2 Thor movies so far.
>>
>>93006936
It's a combination of memesters who are just shitposting, /tv/ contrarians, and DCfags desperate for the MCU to start failing.
>>
>>93007065
You obviously know nothing about Miles. Guy was not excited to be Spider-Man at all.
>>
>>93011923
>Meme response
>>
The film needs to fail because it inspired this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKW7NSgiCFo
>>
File: image.jpg (197KB, 504x747px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197KB, 504x747px
>>93010948
>>
File: 1495725126910.png (108KB, 591x525px) Image search: [Google]
1495725126910.png
108KB, 591x525px
>>93012165
Can't help it if you're upset about my opinion ya pussy
>>
>>93012681
Cause it's a shitty opinion mate.
>>
>>93012681
>opinion
Looks more like a fact to me.
>>
>>93012289
YOU KNOW I LIVE THAT SPIDEY LIFE

We have truly failed as a culture
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTHfI_0Iqz8
>>
>>93014304
>Amy Pascal
Go away goddammit, you're the reason for those terrible sequel ideas AND how terrible ASM went.
>>
>>93007010
> Introduced comic book movies to the mainstream.

> Donner's Superman and Burton's Batman did that before, as did Blade
>>
>>93006936
all those "give rights back to marvel!" fags finally get the movie they have been wanting.
>>
>>93010069
Who would you use instead?
>>
>>93014476
Right? Vulture is a perfectly good choice and other than Mysterio is basically the only classic villain that hasn't been used yet. Everyone else available is a latter-day shitshow.
>>
>>93006936
Because fucking Iron Man's in it. Fuck Iron Man and RDJ.
>>
>>93007023
/thread/
>>
Does not liking a movie need a complex reasoning behind it? I for one just hate the casting and the story looks generic and predictable.
>>
Because as a long time fan of Spider-Man I've found what I've seen so far to be nothing like the character I've fallen in love with.
>>
>>93006936
/co/ is literally gay for Andrew Garfield and his shitty movies.

I am not making this up.

No seriously, that's it. /co/ was literally in LOVE with Garfield and the Amazing franchise. They think Andrew was the best superhero actor ever (even better than Reeves) and that he was perfect as Peter (especially the skateboard). They even thought Electro was a deep and thought-provoking villain (LOL). They were the ones doing damage control for the shitty ASM2 movie for weeks on end. They are still butthurt that Garfield isn't in the Avengers instead of Holland.
No Spider-Man can ever EVER charm /co/'a heart.

Because /co/ is just so incredibly gay for Andrew Garfield. They want no one else.

If this movie had Andrew Garfield, they would love it.
>>
>>93015074

if the movie ends with Iron Man deciding that Spider-Man is worthy to be his protege but Spider-Man decides Iron Man isn't worthy to be his mentor it will all have been worth it. I want to believe
>>
>>93006988
>Six writers
Awww, man...
>>
>>93006988
Yet it'll somehow get positive reviews.
>>
>>93006936
Because it looks kinda meh, superhero movie fatigue and people are kinda burnt off Spidey from his last 3 movies. Plus it's too many reboots in too short a time. Say what you will about Man of Steel, but at least it had a large gap between it and Superman Returns, so there was at least a longing for it.
>>
>>93007010
> He doesn't know how syngery works
Good thing you don't write movies
>>
>>93010046
>I don't actually think Tony and Peter are going ot fight together any time in the film.
Good point. They would have definitely shown them in action scenes together by now.
>>
>>93009625
Sorry to break it to you but BVS was a long, boring, pseudo-philosophical piece of shit.
We get it Snyder, you took a philosophy class in your freshmen year of college, none of these are new ideas. You can't just do some surface level shit and call it a 'masterpiece'.
>>
>>93010265
>That movie wasn't marketed to kids and was an adult film with adult collectibles
>this is what snyderfags genuinely believe
I'm constantly impressed by the mental gymnastics of you guys.
>>
>>93006936
it looks like legit MCU trash
ok at best movies
Try to do something different , not your average safe shit , same with SW
>>
>>93008666
I mean sure except for those three massively popular Netflix series and also Iron Fist.
>>
>hurr durr contrarians XD
The word "contrarian" needs to be a bannable offense at this point.
>>
>>93017056

That guys a faggot. My kid has Batman v Superman Hotwheels cars. They did loads of toys for kids
>>
>>93008666
>Peter's teacher forcing him to write a cap was right essay

>not Peter's teacher forcing him to write an Iron Man was right essay but by that point in the movie he knows better
>>
>>93006936
Knowing that Spider-Man is just going to be pretty much an Avengers/Iron Man sidekick with Sony separately butchering all his other characters kind of killed my hype for him in the MCU.
>>
>>93006988
This is what op meant by desperate
>>
>>93006936
I don't hate it but nothing I've seen so far gets me hyped for it.
>>
>>93007178
Should've used Chameleon as more of a psychological threat than a physical one.
Oh wait, it's not a Netflix show. That's too risky.
>>
>>93010108
If he doesn't finish his meditation he gets cranky.
>>
>>93011875
Because Batman set precedence.
>>
>>93015074
It's kinda like cramming Batman into a Superman film because the writing for Superman is too weak to stand on it's own.

Except in this case, both characters are interesting on thier own and interact well together.
>>
>>93017523
>both characters are interesting on thier own and interact well together.

Yeah, one quips more than the other.
>>
>>93006936
I'm not. I think they're doing some interesting things. Most of 4chan is too cynical for a Hughes high school comedy mixed with thwips, but I like happy things.
>>
>>93017523
>can't defend the movie so he deflects to DC
I'm excited for the film, and I can tell that you're full of shit.
>>
Why are people so pissy about RDJ being in it? He was the best actor in CW, which people were also complaining he was 'shoving' his way into before the movie came out.

Sure, the main reason is Iron Man makes billions, but their interactions in CW was good and Tony and Peter have often had a mentor/student relationship in the comics.
>>
>>93007302
I hate this notion that HS Spiderman is THE spiderman, the way hes meant to be.

Everyone who knows anything about Spiderman knows his best stuff was when he was in college, even Raimi knew this. Fuck what Ultinate did
>>
>>93007302
No, he loses the suit in the second act low point. We see him defeat Vulture in his home made suit in the trailer.
Hell clearly be offered it again at the end but refuse
>>
File: DAoU2bHWAAAHEpO.jpg (133KB, 504x747px) Image search: [Google]
DAoU2bHWAAAHEpO.jpg
133KB, 504x747px
Because, like other Marvel movies, it looks like it's just desperate to get to the next gag or action set piece.

No messages of responsibility, no guilt-redemption character arcs, no memorable music, no tough decisions. Just Iron Man and some callbacks to the Avengers films (have to promote the Marvel brand, after all).

I miss scenes like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIlStdAb1EY
>>
>>93018165
HS Spiderman is the jumping in point. You need the context of the early years done correctly to make those college years have the impact that they had.
>>
File: Blacked.png (33KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Blacked.png
33KB, 350x350px
>>93007107
>Peter White and the four Black Blackys
>>
File: 1464578161342.jpg (108KB, 894x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1464578161342.jpg
108KB, 894x1000px
/co/ is AA for DCEU fanboys. Any weakness they see in any upcoming MCU movie they try to exploit and exaggerate through memes and repetition in hopes that this constant droning will somehow translates to the movie doing badly. Furthermore Spider-Man is one of the biggest threats to their ideology that all the iconic super heroes are at DC since Spider-Man is one of the biggest cape characters all around second only to Bat-Man.

Just read this thread and look at all the pathetic flimsy after-the-fact excuses levied against this movie while everyone else in the world can't seem to contain their excitement for it. But that's just how /co/ is these days, we're expected to be unconditionally excited for every new DCEU film no matter what warning signs might be posted around it with blaring sirens, but god forbid anyone even hope to have a single thread discussing any optimism for the next guaranteed Marvel box office success. NOOOOOOO, making money & good reviews = bad movie, unless it's DC then it = good movie.

Hell even if this movie comes out and it's the best Cape film ever you'll still have to suffer through countless threads and years of shitposting from people trying to take it down a notch any way they can, bitching about cinematography, or his accent, or too much Iron-Man, or the suit, or black washing or whatever trivial pittance they can drudge up to try and cast shade on something that doesn't bear the DC logo.

And watch, not one single fucking person who disagrees with this post will post will respond with anything more intelligible than ad hominem, projection, deflection or hyperbole.

> "Wow, Wonder Woman must have the Mouseketeers really butthurt! They're in full defense mode!"

That. That is the kind of response you're going to see to this post, because what else can they do, but deny the truth and project their own insecurities onto the other party.
>>
>>93018468
>DCEU fanboys
How do such people exist? I love movies, the DCAU, and Superman.

It's BECAUSE I love those that I hate the DCEU: characters I like being written entirely wrong in awful movies.

Here's two Superman films better than Snyder's, on less than 1% the budget:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BngcLnLZgA8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7n3-Ea3BW8
>>
>>93018468
>posting this in a thread about Marvel
Why can't we all just like comics? Am I not allowed to read Locke&Key because of brand loyalty or something? Everyone has tastes, and some people have different tastes than yours. But guess what? Tastes are learned. Explain your viewpoint without attacking others, and people might learn to agree with you. I'm excited for the movie. I also didn't hate Suicide Squad. Fight me.
>>
>>93018206
So because Iron Man is featured in the trailers, you automatically assume he will be in every scene? Obviously they're going to promote the movie with RDJ and Iron Man, but I doubt he will be in it more than 20-30 minutes, and probably not in any scenes where Peter isn't.
>>
File: F982vvJ.jpg (496KB, 826x1238px) Image search: [Google]
F982vvJ.jpg
496KB, 826x1238px
>>93018138
>Tony and Peter have often had a mentor/student relationship in the comics.

Yeah, like that time he was pressured into revealing his identity to the world, which resulted with Aunt May getting shot and Peter's life going to the shitter. And Tony couldn't give less of a fuck about it. And then OMD happened. Thanks Tony.
>>
>>93007107
>No MJ, No Gwen, No JJJ, No Daily Bugle, No Harry
Just like in early Lee/Ditko.
>>
>>93007039
Americans are fat anon
>>
>>93018695
Not saying it was a positive relationship.
>>
>>93007178
>jetpack
You have never actually read a single comic with Vulture in it, have you?
>>
>>93006936
Isn't it pretty much because there's too much Iron Man in what's supposed to be a Spider-Man movie?
>>
File: 1496716831468.jpg (329KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
1496716831468.jpg
329KB, 600x776px
>>93006936
It doesn't look promising in the least, save for maybe Holland and Keaton.

Which would you rather be?
>Optimistic for the movie and disappointed
>Pessimistic for the movie and right all along
Given the really awful streak of movies we've gotten since Thor 2; I'm going to chalk this up to a production nightmare that I can't wake up from.

>Six writers
>>
>>93006936

It looks like ass. Especially after seeing Wonder Woman. No, dont call me a DCuck either because I have no stake in these autistic company wars. Homecoming just looks like straight up trash.
>>
File: 1432755566615.png (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1432755566615.png
91KB, 800x600px
>>93019221
>>93019277
>>
>>93019339
Sorry shill, you cant turn the tide. Your masters should have made a better movie.
>>
>>93006957
Wouldn't it make more sense if this film succeeds and the Venom movie flopped hard, that way Sony would have no choice but to keep teaming up with Marvel?
>>
>>93019355
Tell me your secrets future man.
>>
>150 posts
>82 posters

Either we've been invaded by /r/marvelstudios or shills are doing serious damage control. The movie fucking sucks and you're not getting my money.
>>
>>93019339
>Having a projected opinion of a movie based on production stories and previews is bait

Kindly fuck off.
>>
>>93006936
Quite frankly, people are afraid of its potential for success and what that would mean in galvanizing the the already megalithic stature of the MCU in pop culture. Even more so now that Wonder Woman turned out not to be shit because they don't want the first good movie of the DCEU to be overshadowed by what looks to be an all but guaranteed blockbuster.

The fear it and shitting on it is a way for them to cope with this fear. Part of their peace of mind was knowing that Marvel Studios didn't have access to their two biggest franchises, Spider-Man and X-Men, but now that one is returning to the MCU their entire world view is threatened and so they're hoping that they can somehow meme this into oblivion before it has a chance.
>>
>>93019382
Again.

Future Man

Your secrets

Tell them to me.
>>
>>93019433
See people, this is why you dont do company wars. It makes you retarded.
>>93019446
>Reddit spacing

Go back.
>>
File: 1463939516442.gif (3MB, 325x349px) Image search: [Google]
1463939516442.gif
3MB, 325x349px
>>93019461
>>
Hi guys, what's going on in this thread?
>>
>>93019471
I said I have no stake in company wars Reddit.
>>
>>93019501
Is your mother's name Martha?
>>
>>93019486
It's not unreasonable to want a cinematic universe to feel interconnected but not wont it done poorly.

How is this a hard concept for people?
>>
>>93019501
>>93019510
Piss Jars for the Piss God! Marthas for the Martha throne!

>>93019541
How is this not done properly? Are other characters allowed no more than five minutes in someone else's movie? All you're doing is forcing some absurd standard after-the-fact without having even seen the movie yet.

But it's okay when Fox and Warner Bros do it right, because a congested X-Men cast is just par for the course and the upcoming soon to be Harley Quinn cinematic universe is just the way the DC Universe was always meant to be. But there I go drawing rational comparisons to make a point. Clearly this is Reddit Company wars.
>>
>>93019622
>the upcoming soon to be Harley Quinn cinematic universe
>not WW
Dude.
>>
>>93019541
The movie isn't even out yet, but seeing Iron Man in the trailer has you convinced this is somehow doing it poorly? How fucking flippant and contrarian can you goddamn be? What the fuck do you people even want a Spider-Man movie to be because I'm pretty sure anything that would have been done you'd still complain about it.

This is the closest iteration of the original Lee/Kirby Spider-Man and you all just keep making up superfluous reasons to complain about how it isn't like the other Spider-Man movies.
>>
>>93006936
Ironically, Spider-man explained it best.
The only thing people love more than a hero is to see a hero fail, fall, die trying.

Marvel's had too much success in the mainstream, as had Spider-man, so the fags here want to take him down a peg. Because the only sin greater than liking something is liking something at all is liking something normies (or worse, people from *other sites*) might also happen to enjoy.
>>
>>93019647
Harley Quinn is where the big bucks are. Just because WW got good reviews and will most likely do moderately well at the box office won't put her anywhere near the appeal of Harley Quinn.
>>
>>93019622
Kid you're not even trying anymore. Grow the fuck up and accept people may not be as excited for a 6th Spider Man as you are.
>>
>The underage shill is having a meltdown

Top kek
>>
>>93019700
That's not even an argument, it's just dismissive name calling with no evidence, logic or even a point, just more lazy claims that rely on some supposed unanimous consensus that doesn't exist.

>>93019720
> underage shill

Child labor is illegal anon.
>>
>>93006936
I am not, I just hate /tv/ tourists flooding threads with live action shit threads.

Movie looks ok, but trailers have given away too much. Anything beats Amazing Spider-man movies debacle.
>>
File: 1492275209518.png (85KB, 722x496px) Image search: [Google]
1492275209518.png
85KB, 722x496px
>>93019700
>>93019720
Note how these posts I'm responding to are not directly responding to any of the points being presented rather are defaulting on tactics of deflection and ad hominem to attack the poster rather than his points. The language and name calling give them away as obvious trolls, I'd advise everyone avoid responding to them.

>>93019744
Holy shit, a fucking sane person, thank god. I do agree, live action stuff being annexed from /co/ would be a godsend.
>>
>>93019471
Sky Cockets in flight!
>>
>>93019845
Are you new here kid? This isn't fucking Reddit. If you want a safe space, go back or fucking kill yourself you waste of jizz.
>>
>>93012289
When people ask my why I hate Spider-Man fans, I direct them to this video.

Like, any other Marvel characters doesn't get shit like this...except Deadpool. His fans are just as obnoxious.
>>
>>93014476
To be honest? I like the idea of the group of villains they have in the film, but make it Vulture, Rhino and Shocker as the villains on equal footing. That feels like a triple combo and avoids the failings of the other Spider-Man films by having a team of villains work together, not villains with individual goals.
>>
>>93017017
I guarantee that will be a complaint people will have when the film is released.
>>
>>93016618
What the absolute fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>93018138
Because we're tired of the MCU revolving around Tony. He created Ultron, he was major in Cap's 3rd film. Hell, he completely dominates any scene where the Avengers are together.
>>
>>93018206
I really fucking hate how people constantly shit all over the Raimi trilogy.
>>
>>93020015
It's weird, yeah. The first movie was good, the second was better, and the third sucked; but they act like the whole trilogy was bad.
>>
>>93018719
You're acting like these films would drop the already there supporting cast for a new cast.
>>
>>93020015
I think it's only one autistic obnoxious Eddie Brock-fag who believes that you can't both read comics and enjoy Raimi's Spider-Man.
>>
>>93019096
Now why would I bother reading a villain so boring?
>>
>>93019486
I fucking hate that Youtuber. All he ever does is report about Spider-Man and how awesome he thinks Spider-Man is.
>>
>>93019622
>How is this not done properly? Are other characters allowed no more than five minutes in someone else's movie? All you're doing is forcing some absurd standard after-the-fact without having even seen the movie yet.

The problem is that this is Spider-Man's first film in the MCU, and the film entirely relies on Iron Man to happen. Spider-Man's goal is to impress Tony. The Vulture's goal is to rob Tony. Spider-Man's suit has all these Tony features. Do you really want to watch a full trilogy of Spider-Man "Not as important as Tony Stark"?
>>
>>93019664
>This is the closest iteration of the original Lee/Kirby Spider-Man and you all just keep making up superfluous reasons to complain about how it isn't like the other Spider-Man movies.

...Lee/Kirby Spider-Man had a fat kid who knew Peter's identity and Flash was a scrawny rich kid?
>>
>>93020015
Because he's supposed to play second fiddle to Tony Stark and say funny joke everytime he's on screen. Read some comics anon.
>>
>>93020005
> he was major in Cap's 3rd film.
Come on it was an adaption of Civil War.
>>
>>93020070
>>93020099
It's more that stupid meme of "Spider-Man needs to be funny" shit. They act like the Raimi films were so serious all the time, when they are legit hilarious. But it has to be "Spider-Man quips" when most of the time, Spider-Man's quips suck ass in the comics.
>>
>>93020209
Toby Peter was a fucking cry-baby. Would have made more sense if he was 17, but as a grown-ass man? It's just funny.
>>
>>93020209
And also a heavy degree of NOT MUH.
I saw people hating on Doc Ock because he is sympathetic instead of being a petty dick.
>>
>>93020123
He's a Disney/MCU dicksucker because he gets sponsored merch from them. He's just a mouthpiece dangling keys in front of MCU drones.
>>
>>93019664
You mean Lee/Ditko
>>
>>93020082
Work on your sentence structure, I have no idea what you're trying to say.
>>
>>93007471
He's an old man whose way of living has changed drastically at such a late time in life and whose inner desire to finally leave peacefully is constantly suppressed by his jealousy of the younger, more successful people and his lust for riches? I mentioned Superboy Prime because all of your points only touch on Vulture's powers, and even then, your random generalisation
>It's usually Peter gets on his back and fucks up his jetpack
barely makes any sense.
Also Vulture's design (the black suit one) is goat, just like the wing blades. Also if I'm not mistaken some incarnations have given him a pack of bombs or something.
Plus he is one of the few Spidey villains that can allow for midair action (which is most fitting for Spider-Man) like here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4jPuomRETw
>>
>>93007715
People like you are the worst kind of haters, the ones that don't even know why they hate a thing. "It looks like shit" is extremely vague and could be said for anything with your assumption of it being self-explanatory.
>>
>>93007107
I can forgive everything but Flash
>>
>>93020837
Black suit is the worst thing in the game. Even looking at its gameplay is painful.
Slow, sluggish, makes the gameplay downright frustrating and doesn't even provide extra defense or something to make up for how shit it is.
>b-but it's stronger
If I wanted strength in an already easy game, I'd go play a Hulk game.
>>
>>93020928
I dunno hitting enemies with tentacles and pinning them to the ground was pretty fun back then
>>
>>93018640
I think people are also bothered by how much this Peter worships Tony and seems to want to only be Spider-man to become an Avenger when Peter really just wants to help save his city
>>
>>93020237
Spider-Man has always been a grown baby.
>>93020245
But even then, he never talks about any other MCU thing outside Spider-Man. It's tedious.
>>93020372
These films aren't going to drop Michelle, Flash and all that for Harry, MJ, etc. The cast is going to stay the same.
>>
>>93021143
Just like how Nick Fury never showed up because at first they just came up with Coulson, Mantis never showed up, Agent Carter the Second was never a thing...
>>
>>93021190
Tell me, what's the point of watching this film if they're just going to drop all the supporting characters?
>>
>>93019382
>The movie fucking sucks

You've already seen the movie?
>>
>>93006936
Because Flash Thompson isn't even a fuckign bully anymore. And because even if her name isn't Mary Jane Zendaya's initials are most definitely going to be MJ.

Along with it looking like a terrible fucking movie. I was hyped for it after CW but literally every single press release, leak, trailer and interview has shit on that to the point where I really don't even want to see the fucking thing. I'll probably end up getting dragged to it by a friend but I have no plans of doing anything but waiting for this shit to be online.
>>
>>93006936
maybe couse its looks like deadpool
>>
>>93020015
Try reading a comic some time, you'll see that the characters in Raimi's movies (nearly across the board) are so unlike the source material, they might as well be entirely different characters.

The hate is 100% warranted. Especially because casuals and normies think this is how Spider-Man and his supporting cast are supposed to act as a result of Raimi's movies.
>>
>>93007971
This sums up my feelings as well

I'm just glad the TASM shitshow is finally over, really
>>
>>93020070
>the second was better

Yeah, having Peter become an autists who can barely even say full sentences and loses his powers because he's far too beta to function in society was such fun to watch, right?

Also, lets just absolve Ock of any of his character traits what so ever and have the AI on his metallic arms be evil and mind control him. What a compelling character arc!
>>
>>93020101
How do you know if he's boring if you've never read anything with the character in it?
>>
>>93007023
I like thast image, but its just an exageration
>>
>>93021078
I can see why that might bother some Spidey fans, but within the movies' universe, it makes a lot of sense.

Tony Stark is a technological genius and has been Iron Man for a decade, This Peter Parker has probably grown up idolizing Stark and the Avengers, playing with their action figures and dressing up like them for Halloween and shit. Like every other kid in the MCU. In the trailers we even see that the schools use Cap in educational videos.

When he got his powers and decided to be a vigilante, he was more than likely directly inspired by the Avengers and Tony Stark's massive presence in the MCU.
>>
>>93006936
Because it looks like Iron Man 4: Baby Edition.
Spider-Man's Suit is absolutely ridiculous. It has GPS, a heater, Sirius XM, a drone, Web Wings, and most dumb of all his own J.A.R.V.I.S.

Oh yeah and it was all built by Iron Man.

Oh and did you know that the villains are basically Iron Man villains?

Iron Man creates Damage Control which puts The Vulture, The Tinkerer, Shocker, and Donald Glover out of a job,. So they use the chitauri, Ultron, and Hydra tech to make their weapons to get back at Stark.

Spider-Man interferes and almost fails so Iron Man takes away Spideys costume and blames him for it even though without Spider-Mans interference those people would have died quicker.

Oh yeah and Spider-Man is apart of a Stark internship.

It's basically confirmed Tony Stark is going to give the great power great responsibility speech.

And all but confirmed Peter will be given the Iron Spider suit at the end of the film. Which explains his Mo-Cap in Infinity War.

Biggest issues. It doesn't feel like a Spider-Man movie. Everything is a by product of Iron Man. Instead of relying on Peter Parker to sell the movie himself.

And the trailers have shown everything of substance
>>
>>93020001
He's right, i wouldn't blame /co/ as a whole as he is but some people wouldn't stop sucking those movies' dick when they err coming out, constantly shit talking the Raimi ones as comparison because "hurr muh webshooters and forced humour"
>>
>>93021278
This isn't highlander, other characters can be introduced without the others disappearing, the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>93021350
>Try reading a comic some time, you'll see that the characters in Raimi's movies (nearly across the board) are so unlike the source material, they might as well be entirely different characters.

You mean we want Spider-Man to suck up to the Avengers all the time and constantly make Tumblr tier jokes?

Boy, I'm so glad we're getting a true to source Spider-Man. Is he going to dump a bucket on a crook's head and say he's "All Wet"?
>>
>>93021644
>Tumblr tier jokes.
What does this even mean? How are any of the quips he makes 'tumblr'?.
>>
>>93021554
All of this. This is supposed to be the start of a new Spider-Man franchise, and so much of it rests on Tony Stark. What are they going to do with the second film? Have Thor carry the entire thing?
>>93021614
Naw son, these films are usually packed in terms of supporting characters who can be in. They'll phase out supporting cast for more Avengers and shit. Cartoons do this all the time.
>>
>>93021668
Tumblr tier in that they are lame jokes, but because Spider-Man says them, people find them hilarious.

"Waaaait a minute, you guys aren't the real Avengers! Hulk gives it away!"

Lame joke, but because Spider-Man says it, people think it's the funniest shit ever. Just like how Deadpool can just appear on screen and people lose their shit.
>>
>>93021742
Yes anon, you cracked the code, delivery and presentation can make a joke feel funnier
>>
>>93021350
>WAHH WAHH NOT MUUUUUUUH
See? Told you about this faggot. >>93020099
>>
>>93020209
You can just admit you don't actually read comics. You're not fooling anyone here.
>>
>>93006936
Nice get
>>
>>93021341
>Zendaya's initials are most definitely going to be MJ

Despite there being literally no support for this rumor, its 100% going to happen!
>>
File: 1401248471731.jpg (209KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1401248471731.jpg
209KB, 450x450px
Anyone else think that movies aren't the best format for Spider-Man?

The more these movies come out the more I feel like a Spider-Man Netflix series would suit him more. To me, and I think a lot of other people, Spidey was never about the big battles or saving the city. It was more about the street level every day stuff with Peter trying to balance his life as Spider-Man. That's why cartoons like Spectacular Spider-Man are so much better, because they don't have to cram so much shit into two hours. The only real issue with doing a series like that would be the lack of budget and special effects. But if you've got a clever enough creative team behind the show it wouldn't be as big a deal. Hell, you could even still do movies alongside a series if you wanted. Just have them tie into it.

I dunno, I just think that from a creative standpoint the movies are stunted because they aren't able to capture the essence of Spider-Man as well as they could. As fucking gay as that sounds.
>>
>>93018695
Yeah, its almost as if Tony is forcing Peter to give up after he doesn't save all the people on the ferry.

Kinda weird how they're continuing this idea that Tony wants to be his mentor, but he's really shitty at it.
>>
File: tumblr_onycq3CL9N1r9u466o1_1280.jpg (236KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onycq3CL9N1r9u466o1_1280.jpg
236KB, 1080x1920px
>>93021959
Come again?
>>
>>93021644
Anon, are you really that slow?

The entire point of Homecoming is to separate Spider-Man from Tony Stark and have him stand apart and on his own.

There are a lot of people on this board who claim that the whole plot is spoiled in the trailer. And an alarming number of them cannot even grasp the basic concept above.

>B-b-b-but RDJ is in the movie! Its Iron Man 4!
Anyone who thinks this can just straight kill themselves. You're too fucking dense to continue existing.
>>
>>93022105
Oh wow! Spider-Man is going to separate himself from Tony...for a full year til he's in Infinity Wars constantly saying "Mr. Stark" all over again.

If this film isn't bringing the wow factor with Spider-Man, it's going to be a really weak Spider-man franchise. Nothing in any of these trailers sells me on why I should think that this Spider-Man is such a monumental character in this MCU.
>>
>>93021742
>Tumblr tier in that they are lame jokes, but because Spider-Man says them, people find them hilarious.

aka
>My personal and 100% subjective opinion on a joke is that it wasn't funny. Because that: TUMBLR!
>>
>>93021916
Nice counter argument. Now try reading a comic book.
>>
>>93022145
It's more that people because fucking retards around Spider-Man. Nothing about this film looks unique or special, but because "It's Spider-Man", people start hooting and cheering like this is going to be the biggest MCU film ever. Hell, one of those Looper videos says that Homecoming is going to be bigger than Infinity Wars!

That's how retarded Spider-Man fans, and I say this as a formal Spider-Man fan.
>>
File: Think About It.png (171KB, 335x358px) Image search: [Google]
Think About It.png
171KB, 335x358px
>>93021554
>Because it looks like Iron Man 4: Baby Edition.
I doubt he'll even be in more than 25 minutes of this movie.

>Spider-Man's Suit is absolutely ridiculous. It has GPS, a heater, Sirius XM, a drone, Web Wings, and most dumb of all his own J.A.R.V.I.S.
I agree with this.

>Iron Man creates Damage Control which puts The Vulture, The Tinkerer, Shocker, and Donald Glover out of a job,. So they use the chitauri, Ultron, and Hydra tech to make their weapons to get back at Stark.
Yeah, so do you have any idea how many times Spidey has stopped attacks on wealthy men and gained a rogue? Fucking Spectacular Spider-man's pilot was literally the same situation, except with Norman Osborn in Tony Stark's place.

>Spider-Man interferes and almost fails so Iron Man takes away Spideys costume and blames him for it even though without Spider-Mans interference those people would have died quicker.
We don't actually know the circumstances of what's going on in that scene since the movie didn't come out yet.

>Oh yeah and Spider-Man is apart of a Stark internship.
So what?

>It's basically confirmed Tony Stark is going to give the great power great responsibility speech.
Where?

>And all but confirmed Peter will be given the Iron Spider suit at the end of the film. Which explains his Mo-Cap in Infinity War.
And again, where? The plot is clearly about Peter rejecting Tony's gifts and finding strength in himself. You'd have to be a retard to not see that.

>Biggest issues. It doesn't feel like a Spider-Man movie. Everything is a by product of Iron Man. Instead of relying on Peter Parker to sell the movie himself.
I'm glad you've seen the movie.
>>
>>93022062
>that filename
Kek. I can google image search comic book shelves, too.
>>
>>93022043
>But if you've got a clever enough creative team behind the show it wouldn't be as big a deal.
Yeah, maybe 10 years from now. Netflix, even with its large budgets, isn't anywhere near where they need to be to pull of Spidey.
>>
>>93022164
Ah yes, the comics! Where Spider-Man romances Liz Allen, has a quirky friend named Michelle who totally wants to bang him, and a fat fuck who knows his identity so that Peter can explain everything he's feeling to him! Or the Spider-Man AI in his suit, or how Tony Stark supplies Peter with everything!

Yessir! This film is totally like the comments because Peter will shout to the Vulture "You better not poop on me!"
>>
File: the fuck.jpg (132KB, 863x1300px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck.jpg
132KB, 863x1300px
>>93022143
>for a full year til he's in Infinity Wars constantly saying "Mr. Stark" all over again.

Are you from the future? You've seen a movie that hasn't even finished filming?

Anon! Spoil us on all the details!
>>
>>93010531
>Thor 3 is shaping up nicely
See?
It's just /co/ being contrarian.
>>
>>93006988

>Six writers

>Sinister Six

Oh man, Spidey's in trouble.
>>
>>93022218
>Where Spider-Man romances Liz Allen, has a quirky friend named Michelle who totally wants to bang him, and a fat fuck who knows his identity so that Peter can explain everything he's feeling to him!
>Liz Allen wanted on Peter's dick badly in the Ditko stories
>Michelle DID want to bang Peter
>there have been supporting characters that knew Peter's ID so exposition could happen, this one just happens to basically be Ganke
ok?
>>
File: 1716786-liz_allan1.jpg (164KB, 461x452px) Image search: [Google]
1716786-liz_allan1.jpg
164KB, 461x452px
>>93022218
>Where Spider-Man romances Liz Allen
>>
It honestly feels less sincere than the last set of Spidey movies. At least you could tell Garfield and Stone gave a shit about the movie and really tried, even if Sony didn't and half-assed the rest of it. In comparison, this feels just as made-by-committee but with no one in sight actually putting some passion into it.
>>
>>93022198
And you're one of those hop on Spider-Faggots that thinks that Spider-Man making really shitty jokes excuses a film's lack of style, cinematography and complete reliance on the MCU because "Spider-Man needs to make jokes about how CRAZY his villains are for dressing up in CRAZY outfits!"

Like, read through Ult Spider-Man. He calls every single fucking one of his villains "Crazy". It's one of the flattest jokes that Spidey keeps making.
>>
>>93022232
Here's a detail! Spider-Man will be a little bitch in that film who constantly apologizes to each other hero.
>>
>>93022189
>I doubt he'll even be in more than 25 minutes of this movie.

He is confirmed to be in six scenes in the entirety of the movie and roughly 15 minutes of the 130 minute run time.

But that won't stop anyone from bitching about "Iron Man 4!"
>>
There's a dance scene in the movie.
It's set to the Confident song they keep playing in all the trailers.
>>
>>93022272
>And you're one of those hop on Spider-Faggots that thinks that Spider-Man making really shitty jokes excuses a film's lack of style, cinematography and complete reliance on the MCU because "Spider-Man needs to make jokes about how CRAZY his villains are for dressing up in CRAZY outfits!"

Where did I say any of that?

Stop throwing a temper tantrum, idiot.
>>
>>93022164
Nice shitpost number 1839247859.
Now try killing yourself so the world won't have to put up with your worthless autistic ass anymore.
For someone as obnoxious as you are, I'd recommend eating glass shards and drinking alcohol with mustard while you have strength so it hurts even more.
>>
>>93022330
Sauce on that 15 minutes?
>>
>>93022372
No! I'm sick of all these people excusing what looks to be the most phoned in Superhero film of the decade! Everything about this film reeks of lazy! But people are excusing it cause Spider-Man says quips now! Hell, he even said quips in the Amazing Spider-Man films, and look how shitty those turned out, but they were damn well more cinematic than what this film looks like!

This film looks like a Disney Channel film!
>>
>>93022388
Here is the six scene source: http://screenrant.com/spider-man-homecoming-tony-stark-peter-parker/

Lemme see if I can find the rumor on the 15 bit part. Just remember reading that a few weeks back.
>>
>>93022410
Slow down with the exclamations there buddy. People will always be excited for a new Spider Man movie.
>>
>>93022189
>I doubt he'll even be in more than 25 minutes of this movie.
Even that is too much. The scene in the original trailer was enough. One scene or two fine. But he doesn't need to be so integral.

>Yeah, so do you have any idea how many times Spidey has stopped attacks on wealthy men and gained a rogue? Fucking Spectacular Spider-man's pilot was literally the same situation, except with Norman Osborn in Tony Stark's place.
Then make it fucking Oscorp! Or goddamn Roxxon! Or fuck use Kingpin and have Spider-Man feel conflicted about having to help a known mobster, but realizing that sometimes helping the bad guy is still the right thing to do! Again it is the over saturation of Iron Man in this films. If you are going to have a hero Spidey can team up with. Have it be a street level Captain America. They'd bond more than fucking Iron Man.

We don't actually know the circumstances of what's going on in that scene since the movie didn't come out yet.
You are giving Sony way too much credit. I 100% guarantee that is what happens considering the whole damn scene has been shown. Peter is on a field trip, Vulture goons attack is on a ferry. Spider-Man goes to prove himself. Fights off the goons. Vulture kicks Spideys ass. Splits the boat. Does his best to save them Iron Man shows up and saves the boat. He takes his suit away after.

>So what?
What's wrong with keeping Spider-Man at just a normal not Stark Highschool? Why does it have to be Stark Science Midtown school? (And yes it is watch the trailer with them in gym it says the school name on their shirts.

>Where?
Its gonna happen.

>And again, where? The plot is clearly about Peter rejecting Tony's gifts and finding strength in himself. You'd have to be a retard to not see that
I dont remember where exactly but its been said he has a new suit by the end of the movie. Screen Cap it. itll happen.

>I'm glad you've seen the movie.
I have Sony has shown everything. Also THor is gonna stomp this spider
>>
>>93022410
>No!
Well you're grounded then, get back to your room underage faggot, while I go fuck your mom.
>>
>>93022410
>Everything about this film reeks of lazy! But people are excusing it cause Spider-Man says quips now!
What is there to excuse? No one has seen the movie yet you sperg.
>>
>>93022469
>Why does it have to be Stark Science Midtown school?
Why does it hurt your butt that it is? Apart from NOT MUH.
>>
>>93022469
>Then make it fucking Oscorp!
Right because having everything tied to Oscorp was such a good idea in the ASM movies, right?
>>
>>93022506
Because Spider-Man is no longer and average everyday kid. He's a kid with a rich uncle now that constantly gives him benefits.

Iron Man dropped out of nowhere and is now giving Peter all this shit. That's practically a fanfic.
>>
File: Spider-ManHomecomingPEClass.jpg (182KB, 1439x603px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-ManHomecomingPEClass.jpg
182KB, 1439x603px
>>93022469
>(And yes it is watch the trailer with them in gym it says the school name on their shirts.

No it doesn't you fucking idiot. It says "Midtown School of Science & Technology".
>>
>>93022625
>He's a kid with a rich uncle now that constantly gives him benefits.

And then promptly takes them away, forcing the kid to fend for himself. Holy shit, anon. You are one slow motherfucker. Watch the trailer again. That's the entire theme of the movie: Peter separating himself from Tony and becoming self sufficient and a hero on his own terms.
>>
>>93020005
>Because we're tired of the MCU revolving around Tony

616 revolves around Reed Richards, Peter Parker, Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, and Professor Xavier. And the MCU has no Richards and no Xavier.
>>
>>93022506
I've already said this. Its an over saturation of Tony Stark in these films. If it was just that I wouldn't mind at all. It would be a nice little tie in, like the Bruce Banner scientist picture, or the Capn America video.

It's the fact that this isn't being sold as just a Spider-Man movie in the MCU. That alone will sell tickets.

Don't get me wrong I think it will be fun. And Tom Holland is going to be great. And I want to buy my ticket for him. I didn't buy my ticket for Thor, for Guardians, for Ant-Man, Dr.Strange, just hoping to see Iron Man show up.

Again. His involvement is a massive sell point they are using. I just want it to stand alone.

That is the butt hurt. He is a strong enough character on his own.

Give him his movie. Then in the sequel throw in Iron Man or someone.

That is a valid criticism. Pretending Marvel and now Sony both ride RDJ's manlet dick.

This is the MCU not the IRON MCU
>>
>>93022593
It worked in Raimi's films. Also I gave a couple other reasons you are ignoring
>>
>>93022757
>It worked in Raimi's films
Shh, he's in this thread. You might trigger him.
>>
>>93022757
>It worked in Raimi's films.
It didn't, though.
>>
>>93022757
remember bud most people on this board werent even alive when the first Raimi film dropped
>>
>>93022818
Fuck, that makes me feel old...
>>
>>93022741
>Its an over saturation of Tony Stark in these films.

See: >>93022646 and >>93022710

Now fuck off with this garbage. RDJ only has six scenes total in the entire movie. I guarantee he won't be in more than 25 minutes of the entire film. I'm willing to bet he'll be in less than that, even.
>>
>>93022741
>This is the MCU not the IRON MCU
Is it really though? RDJ is Disney-Marvel's golden goose, he ensures billion box office numbers.

I know a lot of normies who have no interest in the other solo avenger movies, they only watch the Iron Man movies and Avengers for more Iron Man.

Plastering Iron Man over the trailers, despite him probably only being in it for 15-20 minutes, is a good marketing scheme. Spiderman can obviously stand on his own, but he's yet to be in a movie that passed the billion mark.
>>
>>93022757
>>93022785
>>93022803
>>93022818
What the hell are you guys saying, other the Osborns and Ock it wasn't "all tied to Oscorp" like in TASM?
>>
I dunno about anybody else OP but I'm actually having a very easy time not liking it.
>>
>>93023020
Technically adjusted for inflation both 1 and 3 cleared the billion mark, with 2 coming close

The TASM movies on the other hand got weaker but still solid BO
>>
File: Spider-Man_Vol_2_1_Textless.jpg (302KB, 900x1369px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man_Vol_2_1_Textless.jpg
302KB, 900x1369px
tired of pete, give me my Donald Glover as Miles Morales film already
>>
>>93023420
>Meme Glover
>Character with literally no villains and borrowed supporting cast from Peter

What's the point other than PC brownie points?
>>
>>93022015
I knew it before. When they flat out said flash wasn't even going to be a bully it was all but guaranteed for me.
>>
>>93009672
>>93010402
>>93010517
This. Talking AI, for a 500% increase in quip quantity
>>
>>93023420
>Wanting Miles.

Please tell me you're baiting right now.
>>
>>93023695
You're pretty fuckin' gullible, anon.
>>
File: donald-glover-spider-man.png (193KB, 590x604px) Image search: [Google]
donald-glover-spider-man.png
193KB, 590x604px
>>93023420
Donald Glover is already in the movie. Hate to break it to you, though, but he isn't Miles.
>>
>>93023756
Now we can have Spider-Man quip when nobody else is around!
>>
>>93019433

Except the MCU has failed to become a pop culture phenomena.
>>
>>93024478
Did you just come from a parallel universe or something?
>>
>>93019672

Except when GotG2 came out, /co/ was gushing over that shitflick. Maybe people just don't want too see another Spiderman reboot?
>>
>>93024478
>making truckloads of money off normies who've gotten their first taste of superheroes and want merch to prove how they're totally real comics nerds
>making more money off socially awkward fans buying merch for the first time now that it's socially acceptable to be an adult who likes capeshit
You have an interesting definition of failure.
>>
>>93024213
about which part? Flash not being a bully or MJ being Michelle's initials?
>>
>>93024478
>Inspired literally every major company to slap together a cinematic universe even outside the cape genre
>Not a cultural phenomena

(you)
>>
>>93024533
How did/do you miss all the assholes crying over and over about Pac-man, baby Groot and muh quips?
>>
>>93024242
>>93023420
Michelle Morales you mean?
>>
>>93024587
The latter.

There is literally nothing to support or even suggest that the "Zendaya = MJ" rumor has eny merit to it what so ever.

Hell, just watch her segment in this: https://youtu.be/xTHfI_0Iqz8?t=11m2s

She doesn't look or act anything like MJ at all.
>>
>>93024665

Those were anons trying to stir up shit in threads that were positive towards the film. You would know that if you were actually there.
>>
>>93024696
That's more believable than her being MJ.
>>
>>93024707
I didn't say she was MJ I said her initials would be MJ.
>>
>>93024634
>>93024556

> I don't know what the term 'cultural phenomena' means

Embarrassing.
>>
>>93024696
I wouldn't mind that. Miles in a non-character so seeing him treated as such makes me happy
>>
File: wut.jpg (21KB, 400x370px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
21KB, 400x370px
>>93024748
>I didn't say it, but I said it.
>>
>>93024727
And you're not an anon trying to stir up shit in an Homecoming thread?
>>
File: how can one opinion be so wrong.jpg (19KB, 302x218px) Image search: [Google]
how can one opinion be so wrong.jpg
19KB, 302x218px
>>93021377
>missing the entire point of the movie

It's not that he's too beta to function in society. It's that he feels compelled to help out whenever he can as Spider-Man and that puts a strain on his own personal obligations to his friends and family. He stammers sometimes because he's trying to find excuses or whatever and he's trying to keep on top of everything despite being poor, working at least two jobs, saving people as Spider-Man, and showing up to see his friends and family, but good job using the "autist" buzzword that /co/ loves to throw around.

The canon in the comics is that the radiation addled his brain and he suffered from the strain of having to deal with four more limbs. Do you even read the comics at all? This has also been adapted into Spectacular Spider-Man. In the end, Raimi's Doc Ock overcomes this and redeems himself by taking down his own life's work and killing himself in the process.
>>
>>93024758
>Makes loadsa money
>Inspires other companies to follow their lead
>Made literally whos like Iron Man or the Guardians relevant on a mainstream level

What's missing
>>
>>93024838
I got the point of the movie. I understand what the message is.

My point: That isn't Spider-Man. Its -so- dissimilar to the source material, it might as well be an entirely different character. Peter literally never does any of the shit I talked about from the movie in any comic. Or anything even close.

And if you're going to try and argue otherwise, show me a panel where Peter crawls so far up his own ass when talking to MJ (or -any- woman for that matter) that he forgets how to form coherent sentences.
>>
File: 1457812081049.jpg (220KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1457812081049.jpg
220KB, 1440x810px
>>93024758
>get BTFO
>"I-I wasn't talking about what you think I was talking about! You're dumb!"
>>
>>93024773
Quote it for me.
>>
File: smooth.jpg (1MB, 2175x3075px) Image search: [Google]
smooth.jpg
1MB, 2175x3075px
>>93024913
This. In fact, even when Peter was at his most beta, he was still smooth as fuck.

But Raimi fans wouldn't know that, they don't read comics.
>>
>>93024947
Ok:

>>93024748
>I didn't say she was MJ
Ok, good.

>I said her initials would be MJ.
So then you're saying she's MJ?

...which is it?
>>
File: comics i guess.jpg (168KB, 953x476px) Image search: [Google]
comics i guess.jpg
168KB, 953x476px
>>93024913
This is right after he tried to ask out Sally Avril. He's just kinda awkward in the beginning and when he's awkward in the movie it's partly because he feels guilty about not making it to the meetings he promised he'd be at.
>>
File: graduation.jpg (59KB, 377x531px) Image search: [Google]
graduation.jpg
59KB, 377x531px
>>93025115
Here. He's awkward in the same way here. I'd say if you were going to be mad about any movie misrepresenting Peter's character it'd be the ASM movies. I'm not saying the Raimi films were god-tier, but I enjoyed them for what they were and the first one was laughably bad and I think they get shit on more than they deserve.
>>
>>93025115
He isn't "awkward" in the movie. He's utterly socially inept. Half of his dialogue consists of long pauses, "uhhh", "ummm" and "err".

Again, point to a comic panel where this character trait is shown to be part of Peter's characterization.

It wasn't.
>>
>>93025176
Not the person you're responding to, but how the hell is that him being awkward?
>>
>>93022646
May I see the /pol/ edition, please?
>>
>>93025015
I always liked this page.
>>
>>93025088
In response to her looking and acting like MJ, Mary Jane.

I said her initials would be MJ. We already know her first name is Michelle, if we take Zendaya at her word.
>>
File: 1485712795886.jpg (16KB, 480x418px) Image search: [Google]
1485712795886.jpg
16KB, 480x418px
>be big spider-man fan
>read the comics as a kid,loved the raimi movies and liked the webb movies
>always dreamed of spider-man sharing a universe with other heroes
>civil war came out. loved it.
>now he gets to be in the mcu and interact with other heroes
>now suddenly almost everyone hates his new movie
it's sorta sad really.
>>
>>93025350
>In response to her looking and acting like MJ, Mary Jane.

Which earth did you come from?
>>
>>93025399
Fans are upset because Spider-Man deserves better. This movie should have been Spider-Man Blue.
>>
File: Space_Ghost.jpg (337KB, 810x990px) Image search: [Google]
Space_Ghost.jpg
337KB, 810x990px
>>93025414
farout
>>
>>93024830

Yeah, but that doesn't rebuke my point that the GotG2 has fans on /co/.
>>
>>93025399
>turn around
Every now and then I get a little tired of them shitting on muh capes
>turn around
every now and then I get a little bit hyped and then I show up just watch them get raped
>turn around
every now and then I get a little bit terrified we'll never see them get one right
>turn around
every now and then i realize all the years gone by and all the shitty capemovies flash we got
>turn around
and every now and then I get a little fed up and wanna see one of these bastardizations flop like a cock

And I need you now, RT,
I need you more than ever,
if you rate it super low,
you'll save the normies from their spending
>>
File: 57e1f7721800002f00315fd3.jpg (35KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
57e1f7721800002f00315fd3.jpg
35KB, 470x470px
>>93017056
>no cyborg
lol, I guess they learned from the moana fiasco
>>
>>93010265
Anon you're among your fellow neckbeards here, its ok to admit you're in to hobby thought of as childish.
>>
>>93025651
Fuck, I miss ItsJustSomeRandomGuy

https://youtu.be/VfvtY6XIK_w?t=1s
>>
File: IMG-20170528-WA0020.jpg (284KB, 1043x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170528-WA0020.jpg
284KB, 1043x1600px
>>93023844
>>93024696
>>93024242
>>93023482
>>93023695
>wanting Pete

better backstory: Uncle is a career crook, Mom gets shot by cops like typical minority, Dad is a former criminal and Shield agent

better spider powers: can camoflage and venom sting people

better outfit: even Parker admits it
q
better girlfriend stories: whereas Peter has just been going through the motions with MJ for decades, Miles dates a Hydra agent and a Spidergirl

kicks green goblin's ass at age 13 whereas Pete just got raped as an adult, even he knows without Miles there, Norman would have killed him again

better friends: Pete chills with Hobgoblin, Miles chills with Ms Marvel, Nova and nerdy Chinaman Ganke

gets accused of killing Steve Rogers, gets off the charges like OJ

better personality: doesn't want to be spiderman because of how fucked it is, eventually realizes he has to be

By every measurable aspect, Miles is the better Spidey and much more relatable to the average person.
>>
>>93025924
Bendis get the fuck off of /co/
>>
>>93025399
Have yet to talk to anyone irl who isn't excited for new Spider-man.
>>
>>93007023
>/co/
>the board that has daily steven universe threads
>/tv/
>the board that has daily GoT threads
don't kid yourself boy, movie has been doomed since day one, as this anon stated >>93006988

i'll give you the snyderfags tho
>>
>>93025924
>better backstory: Uncle is a career crook, Mom gets shot by cops like typical minority,
Playing up stereotypes is "better"?

>better spider powers: can camoflage and venom sting people
OP bullshit, okay.

>better outfit: even Parker admits it
If you think that halfway-between-classic-and-symbiote look is better, you should stay away from /fa/.

>better girlfriend stories: whereas Peter has just been going through the motions with MJ for decades, Miles dates a Hydra agent and a Spidergirl
Nigger kid can't keep a committed relationship, news at eleven.

>gets accused of killing Steve Rogers, gets off the charges like OJ
Someheow this is good to you.

>better personality
This one I'll give you.
>>
>>93025924
>better backstory:
Nope, Peter still has the best backstory out of all the spiders. Especially how it connects with the message of his story.

That's worse, it's OP and boring.

>better outfit: even Parker admits it

Black suit is better.

>better girlfriend stories: whereas Peter has just been going through the motions with MJ for decades, Miles dates a Hydra agent and a Spidergirl

Okay, nvm, you're just baiting.
>>
>>93025924
>better personality: doesn't want to be spiderman because of how fucked it is, eventually realizes he has to be

This is horseshit. The /entire/ fucking series is just him bitching that people don't consider him /the/ Spider-Man, despite being the second Spider-Man.

Peter was the one that didn't want to be a hero at first, but was forced to when he saw the outcome of ignoring his responsibilities. Even after that he started questioning whether or not it would be responsible to turn to a life of crime to support his aunt.
>>
>>93025970
Really? My coworkers saw the trailers and screamed stuff like "THIS IS BULLSHIT" and "NO MORE DEAD BENS", spit and piased on their copies of Iron Man and burned a cross with RDJ's face on it

I think the MCU is losing it's mainstream appeal guyze
>>
Wait is Zendaya actually Michelle Morales and they're rolling two checked-boxes into one?
>>
>>93010080
Hey, the Spider-man hand thing is hard to do.
>>
>>93021373
I'd rather have Andrew Garfield than Twink Holland
>>
>>93020905
you and me, brother
>>
>>93021341

Yeah, I saw him in Civil War and was so happy they got a modern Spider-Man right.

I was excited af to see how they handle the villains and all of the supporting cast etc to match that Spider-Man . Then they did this. Marvel let me down with getting Spider-Man back in the cartoons and probably the movies now. I don't get it
>>
>>93025015
In the first movie, I thought he was becoming confident, becoming a man by the end of the movie. Then they made him a super bitch in Part 2. Just watching scenes like Harry slapping him around made my stomach churn.
>>
>>93026445

My crazy hypothesis would be that she's MJ hiding out from her abusive dad or something.
>>
File: 1444462679954.jpg (93KB, 1179x883px) Image search: [Google]
1444462679954.jpg
93KB, 1179x883px
>>93006988
>no bugle
YOU FUCKIN WAT
>>
>>93017169
>Hotwheels cars
>kids

you're not familiar with /toy/ are you? Kids don't buy

>>93017056

I could probably find way way more examples of spider-man being for kids. There are far more adult collectibles linked to BvS than for spider-man and more 6 and under related products for spider-man than from BvS.

You picked the worst example and clearly do do not work in the industry. Halloween costumes ALWAYS have things that are generally not kid friendly. Scream, chuckie, halloween, various rated R movies sell their license out to sizes for people 13 and under. Why would a pg-13 movie be the hold out? Besides, they're so painfully easy to make. Cheap jumpsuits with screen printing. No new molding had to go into one of those batman costumes, it re-uses a mask from an previous one. Also....they're cheap as fuck to make anyway. Profit margin on these things are like 800%

also, im not a "snyderfag" fucking hated BvS, Im actually educated on this subject. One google search on halloween costumes really just proved how ignorant you are on this subject.
>>
>>93025924
>venom sting people

This fucking faggot. Yeah, lets just suck out any and all drama from virtually every story by giving niggah Spider-Man a one hit KO move that works on virtually everyone and solves virtually every problem he ever comes across.

You have some absurdly shit taste.
>>
>>93028848
And your crazy hypothesis will amount to shit. She isn't MJ in any way. Just let this moronic meme die.
>>
>>93030372
No need to be mad about it
>>
>>93028799
This is accurate. Peter lost any and all development from the first movie when the second came along. In fact, he became -more- of a beta in the sequel.

inb4
>b-b-but Spider-Man 2 is a m-m-masterpiece
>>
>>93025924
He doesn't have any of the shit anymore, do you even read his comic?
>>
>>93030813
No Miles fan actually reads comics. They just get their info second hand from wikis and tumblr pages.
>>
>>93030903
There's no Miles fans period, the few that claim they are just care about his skin colour
>>
>>93014404
Amy is a part of that, yes. Worse is Avi Arad still being around at Sony who is leading the charge for the non-Spidey Universe Sony is setting up. Forget the bullshit of characters they've tossed out as suggestions for those non-spinoff movies, Avi Arad is bitter at Marvel and has been using Sony to lash out at them for years.
>>
>>93018468
Someone should cap this shit for future postings
>>
>>93025924
Sorry Bendis, even reading that textwall almost put me to sleep. Miles has nothing for him other than his skin color.
>>
File: 1495585083546.gif (2MB, 377x328px) Image search: [Google]
1495585083546.gif
2MB, 377x328px
Why do Disney shills insist on shoving the third fucking verison of Spider-Man in the past ten years down our throats, and then get mad when we bash it.
For example, the "Only 6 Iron Man scenes" thread from earlier.
>>
File: 1487791270603.gif (1MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487791270603.gif
1MB, 800x600px
>>93026091
Steven Universe >>>>>> GoT
>>
>>93019944
You want history to repeat itself a third time? Too many villains is never a good idea as Spider-Man 3 and amazing spider man 2 showed.
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.