[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boomarang

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Boomerang_2014_logo.svg.png (95KB, 1200x912px) Image search: [Google]
Boomerang_2014_logo.svg.png
95KB, 1200x912px
How in the hell does this channel cycle it's toons anyway? 1 month 2?
I'm new to it and can't figure out when the good toons come on.

It seems they recently changed from the TOM and Jerry 24-7 to other toons like chowder which I like. I'm hoping for Billy and Mandy and Flapjack. Are there ever any TEX AVERY toons?
>>
Usually early mornings you get tex avery stuff i. e. before kids wake up but a couple years ago they used to do a cartoon spotlight for a month where they would run marathons of the show. I think the one they ended on was the newer duck dodgers series and then after that it just turned into CN classic and dropped alot of the boomerang theme
>>
>>93004858
You missed it actually.

They aired Cartoon Cartoon shows late at night but recently changed it to only show the scooby doo, new powerpuff and tom&Jerry cycle all day and night.

it sucks
>>
I kinda miss when Boomerang had classic cartoons and not just Johnny Test and other shit still going on that they just dump on the channel, just so it can be Cartoon Network 2. Then again, it wasn't really that great either, what with that one time they replaced the early Afternoon Flintstones reruns with reruns of fucking Puppy in my pocket or something, god that was embarrassing to just turn on the channel and have "My little puppy to love!" come out of the speakers, when you're expecting Flintstones.
>>
>>93006312
>that one month period where they played kids next door in place of pokemon
>that 1 week period where they had billy & mandy and chowder

why the fffffuck do they have to change it so often?
>>
I use to watch (Star vs or Right Now Kapow) in the morn before I head off to work it helped the day start off right...but that retard bullshit walk the prank has chased me away. So I'll give boom a test for a bit....But I can only take so much T&J with all it's old jokes removed before I shoot the tv.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.