[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Avengers Assemble: YAAS QUEEN edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7Jm7lfYEzg

What are your thoughts?
>>
>>93004155
What was the point of drowning the rats in that last clip? They could've just left since they had enough room.
>>
Is the animation in this a homage to the 60's avenger's cartoon?
>>
This animation and art direction is atrocious. Why do they allow this?
>>
https://mega.nz/#F!IkVEVQQK!W0moOxi4CwH4voIb-OCvHA
>>
>>93004155
This show still exists?
>>
>>93005294
>>93005371
We all know whose cheapness is the cause of this.
>>
How does Carol fly a plane in space?
>>
>>93006388
Alien vagina magic.
>>
>>93004155
Is that Wasp Janet or Hope?

Didn't Pym already appear in Avengers Assemble as a young man in the present?
>>
Sweet christ, they aren't even trying with the animation?
>>
>>93004155
Wow, being told why these characters are awesome really makes me think these characters are awesome!
>>
File: Avengers gal.png (435KB, 542x394px) Image search: [Google]
Avengers gal.png
435KB, 542x394px
Bring Songbird back.
>>
>>93006675
Hope.

And no, it's always been Lang. They just characterized him as Pym before this for some reason.
>>
Why no Hank and Janet
>>
>>93007695
>that voice
If you're the anon that lied to me and said she was great and this show was finally not shit, I just want to say fuck you.

I watched four episodes of this garbage. The Batman was better and that show was dogshit.
>>
>>93004155
how the fuck are these models so flat
>>
>>93005463
Ike Perlmutter, a man so tight even Scotsmen think he's a bit miserly.
>>
>>93008676
>If you're the anon that lied to me and said she was great and this show was finally not shit, I just want to say fuck you.

Dude, that was Jennifer Hale.
>>
>>93009096
>that shitty accent for a jewish girl from Wyoming
No.
>>
>>93004155

>Carol saves an Alien just to make him her slave

Wow really fucking cool. Good job marvel
>>
File: tumblr_nynek3zIxe1spe9yao1_500.png (399KB, 441x427px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nynek3zIxe1spe9yao1_500.png
399KB, 441x427px
>>Wacker hints that Balloon Girl is appearing
>>
File: 1454054506217.png (827KB, 896x791px) Image search: [Google]
1454054506217.png
827KB, 896x791px
>>93009340
/ourgirl/
>>
>>93007695
Man, this looks like Deviantart fanart of a low budget anime. Marvel really has no standards.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.