[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

S and W jokes thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Statler: hey waldorf remember when we where on that bad cartoon that couldn't be funny so they had to reference other jokes

Waldorf: you think thats bad remember that time we were on family guy

OH HO HO HO
>>
I don't know why but this made me laugh really hard.
>>
File: IMG_0339.png (423KB, 1280x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0339.png
423KB, 1280x604px
>>92995612
>>
Waldorf: what do you think of these women only screenings of wonder woman?

Statler: I think its a wonderful idea

Waldorf: becuase of gender equality or something?

Statler: no because all the other screens will have peace and quiet

Oh HO HO HO HO
>>
Statler: what are your thoughts on the red pill?

Waldorf: I'd encourage women to take it

Statler: to encourage them to look on the other side of the argument

Waldorf: no to keep their mouths shut

OH HO HO HO HO
>>
>>92995745
god damn that's good
>>
>>92995612
>>92997224
>>92997545
This reeks of ESL
>>
>>92997545
Statler: If I pulled that off you off would you die?

Waldorf: It would be extremely painful.

Statler: You're a big guy.

Waldorf: FOR YOU

OH HO HO HO HO
>>
Waldorf: Remember when they added an autistic Muppet to the cast of Sesame Street?

Statler: Of course! How could I forget about Kermit?

DOH HO HO HO HO HO!
>>
If Statler and Waldorf hate the Muppets so much why do they keep coming to every show? Did they buy a lifetime ticket for that booth and are determined to get their money's worth or something?
>>
>>92999448
It's fun for them to make fun of the show together.
>>
Statler: I called Cartoon Network and requested Teen Titans GO
Waldorf: You asked for new episodes?
Statler: No, I told them I wanted them to git!
S&W: DOH HOH HOH HOH
>>
>>92999448
Why do they always come here
I guess we'll never know
It's kind of like some torture
To have to watch the show
>>
>>92999448
Same reason everyone on 4chan continuously consumes media they hate.
>>
This thread had potential but Jesus Christ whomever (and I'm confident it's mostly one guy) is writing these """jokes""" has THE worst humor I've stomached in a long time.
>>
>>93001078
Hey, it's not half bad.

You're right, it's all bad!

Ho ho ho.
>>
>>92999448
>If OP and anon hate comics and cartoons so much why do they keep coming to every thread? Did they buy a lifetime 4chan pass for this board and are determined to get their money's worth or something?
>>
>>92999289
Laughed at this one
>>
>>93001579
Now that's what I call a medium joke.

Why's that?

Well it wasn't rare, and it definitely wasn't well done.

Dooooh ho ho ho ho
>>
>>93001078
rate them out of 10
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.