[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Reverse-Flash hate Flash so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: rf.jpg (199KB, 854x562px) Image search: [Google]
rf.jpg
199KB, 854x562px
Why does Reverse-Flash hate Flash so much?
>>
Because when he was young he traveled back in time to meet his favorite super hero of all time. The Flash. But the Flash snubbed him and ran by without even stopping for 0.0005 seconds for an autograph. But what the Flash didn't know was that that little boy's name was actually Barry Allen. And the Flash. He wasn't the Flash at all. IT WAS ME BARRY
>>
File: FUCKING BARRY.png (220KB, 487x681px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING BARRY.png
220KB, 487x681px
>>92992853
Depends on version.

Silver Age: I like to steal stuff and corrupt people! Barry is an IDIOT who uses this cool powers for altruism, what a loser!

Bronze Age: I'll fuck your wife and steal your life, Barry. And if she disagrees, I'll fucking kill her, while blaming YOU for holocaust! 'Member that time she died? IT WAS ME! And I'll kill your NEW wife too!

Dark Age: OH GOD, BARRY ALLEN, MY IDOL IS GOING TO KILL ME! Arggh, I forgot about that, but I hate him now and want to make him and his friends suffer forever!

Post-Blackest Night: Barry may have killed me, but now I'm resurrected even greater than ever. Can change the whole timeline however I want without repercussions. Except, I can't kill Barry. Gonna make his childhood miserable instead. IT WAS ME, BARRY, I KILLED YOUR MOTHER

New52: I have these unlimited powers and can conquer the world and be GOD, but people are STILL gay for Barry and keep rebelling? Fuck this. I'll make sure NOBODY remembers Barry is a hero. Also, kill his mom and send his dad to prison. And live for a thousand years gathering my Speed Force acolytes, why not?

Rebirth: I don't even know at this point. Living hypercrisis.
>>
>>92992853
Obviously because Flash loves himself so much.
>>
>>92992956
Rebirth is that he remembers all of those other versions, or at least some of them, and hates Barry for constantly defeating him/killing him.

Honestly I really like that, it makes his sheer insanity and single-minded hatred make sense. Also just the idea of a villain that can't be completely defeated because he exists simultaneously throughout the timestream, but he doesn't do things like go back in time and kill Barry as a baby because he wants to torture him, not just beat him.
>>
>>92992853
He just reverse-loves the Flash.
>>
>>92992853
>>92992956
In summery, Reverse Flash is just an ass.
>>
>>92992853
We already solved this riddle: He is Chris-Chan who has found out that he was destined to kill Sonichu.
>>
>>92993099
Now I want to see what Bizarro Flash would be like.
>>
File: Bizarro_Flash_002.jpg (154KB, 628x707px) Image search: [Google]
Bizarro_Flash_002.jpg
154KB, 628x707px
>>92993476
>>
>>92993530
I prefer the all-star superman version.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.