[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ed Edd n Eddy Funny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Ed Edd Eddy.jpg (109KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Ed Edd Eddy.jpg
109KB, 1000x667px
Funniest little moments from EEnE

>Dear Ed: "Double D's legs are gone"
>pushes Johnny out of the way, "Meet a new friend at Ed's Friend Store...and take Johnny there."
>"Where'd ya hide the camera Ed?"
camera is placed in front of Kevin's house with a twig taped to it.
I always felt this was the funniest Original Cartoon on Cartoon Network.
>>
File: 1495766640102.jpg (17KB, 462x349px) Image search: [Google]
1495766640102.jpg
17KB, 462x349px
>>92990849
>>
>>92991033
Pickle?
>>
>>92991033
>>
File: SumoSound.png (405KB, 619x433px) Image search: [Google]
SumoSound.png
405KB, 619x433px
>>92990849
The fucking sound get's me every time.
>>
>>92992658
I also like the "Hoooh!" sound Eddy made every now and then.
>>
"Yep...there it goes...my brain stopped."

"Slide on the soap!"
>>
File: giant wiener.png (167KB, 540x406px) Image search: [Google]
giant wiener.png
167KB, 540x406px
>>92990849
,,rolfs giant wiener will fetch a pretty penny on the market,wont it victor?,,
>>
>>92992736
I wish we had it translated properly, because Polish voiceactors for this show are spot on. The transations of half of episodes was badly translated missing the jokes and continuity...
>>
>>92992718
You mean the cow sound when Eddy is looking at something with focus?
>>
>>92992837
I remember it from when he was shocked by something Ed did.

It was that episode where they act like spies,

"You got sleepies in your eyes Eddy."
>>
>>92990849
How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose?
>>
That episode where Eddy messes with Double D's labels, Double D tells him to put his bed's label back on the bed, Eddy slaps on "toilet" to the bed.
>>
I still remember when No Speak Da Ed premiered. My satellite messed up and the episode had no audio. I watched the entire thing thinking it was the most brilliant thing that I've ever seen. An episode without noise? The title made me think it was intentional.

I felt like a huge idiot when I later found out what happened.
>>
>>92992718
>>92992837
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNBmaqzL2pI
>>
Eddy why is someone in the kitchen with Dinah?
>>
The seagulls under Ed's bed.
"Ed! How can you live this way?!"
>>
>Now eat your mattress
>*horse noises* Yum
>Excuse me Ed, but is this your- GOOD LORD MAN
>>
Canadians are weird!
>>
>When Ed scratches the back of his head with his tongue
>>
https://youtu.be/7MM4Plma33M?t=1m17s
SUBADUWA
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.