[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quit possibly be the best episode, let's be honest.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 03.jpg (37KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
37KB, 400x270px
Quit possibly be the best episode, let's be honest.
>>
>>92990078
I prefer Great Brain Robbery but it is top tier
>>
File: santa.jpg (46KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
santa.jpg
46KB, 400x270px
>>92990078
Who is this man?
>>
It is pretty good. Also just a good holiday episode in general.
>>
File: Beard-JLHereafter.jpg (113KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
Beard-JLHereafter.jpg
113KB, 900x500px
>>92990078
>Quit possibly be the best episode
>When Hereafter exists
>>
>>92990078
great show, some really interesting ideas
>>
>>92990387
I've always wanted to know: can you actually build a forge with flares?
>>
>>92990714
Signal Flares burn as hot as 1600 degrees Celsius

To melt stainless steel, you need an environment around 1400 degrees Celsius.

So if you manage to get enough flares, manage to keep the heat, and can forge a sword in the short amount of time the flares are active you could in theory
>>
>>92990078
>Ultra Humanite was never seen as a villain again
>The cultured and clever bastard didn't join the greater evil
Best episode... Fucking love that guy.
>>
>>92990891
He was in an episode where Batman was captured by Lex and kept fucking with his guards
>>92990078
For the Man Who Has Everything
Flash and Substance
Hereafter
The Great Brain Robbery
Starcrossed
>>
File: 1478841914785.gif (444KB, 350x375px) Image search: [Google]
1478841914785.gif
444KB, 350x375px
>>92990078
The ending with manhunter singing made me smile. Good shit.
>>
I hated that Ultra Humanite was so good in that episode, but then goes back to being a regular shitty criminal that gets his ass kicked all the time.

Why couldnt he be a good guy.
>>
>>92991468
What do you mean? He doesn't show up after the Christmas episode. Not even for cameos.
>>
>>92991088
That episode was before the one in the OP.
>>
>>92991088
That was his first appearance; upon which he betrays Lex for money to donate to a culture channel.
>>
Did Humanite actually die in this series?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.