[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Family Guy Reboot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: some guys family.jpg (17KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
some guys family.jpg
17KB, 182x268px
Through circumstance, you've been given the chance to revitalize the Family Guy show and make it into a tolerable, decent show. Only stipulation:
>you can't kill off any of the characters
>you can't add anyone

Other than that, you can do what the fuck ever just fix the damn SHOW ANON WE'RE ON A SCHEDULE.
>How do you fix it?
>>
To make Family Guy good you need to change the characters,Humor etc... Just make a new different show instead of having to deal with the bad repitation that Family guy has.
>>
>>92988254
Make it a kids cartoon like that one Larry pitch. With lots of slapstick and stuff. You can slide a few adult jokes here and there like animaniacs or johnny bravo.
>>
>>92988254
Make more jokes about Christian Republicans.
>>
>>92988254
>you've been given the chance to revitalize the Family Guy show and make it into a tolerable, decent show

It'd be easier to convince everyone in the world to worship the same religion.
>>
>>92988254
make stewie and brian the protagonists and every other character can fuck off
>>
>>92989346
That basically already happened though.
>>
>>92990255
I forgot "return to the glory that was seasons 4 to 8" also
and probably fire most of the current writers too
>>
>>92988254
I'd probably flush out all the writers
Hire new ones, cut down the episode order to 10 and put more focus on animation and writing:
>Peter would become more sympathetic
>Meg would go from being a punching bag, back to the unlucky nerdy girl from the first 2 seasons, she'd be unfortunate but her family would still love her
>Stewie wouldn't be gay, (that shit isn't funny, it's plain creepy, he IS still a baby)
>Brian would become alt-right (kek)
>Chris would have a season-long arc were he goes on a road trip to discover himself (because why not develop him)
>Lois would be less of a bitch
>Less cutaways more story, but same jokes per minute
yeah anyway whatever fuck this show
>>
>>92990451
>stewie wouldn't be gay
out you go
>>
>>92988318
Have you ever seen the original seasons? The characters aren't the issue,the issue is the writers who become overdependant on simple aspects of each character's personalities and shock humor. If you look at the characters in retrospect they have the potential to be great and in the past they were. That was the appeal of early family guy, how real the characters felt. Early family guy was like cheers the animated series. So it's pretty ignorant to flat out say the whole show was shit.
>>
>>92988254
Fire current staff.
Kidnap American Dad's staff.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.