[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Simon%20Dark%20#1[1].jpg (170KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Simon%20Dark%20#1[1].jpg
170KB, 1024x768px
Thoughts?
>>
>>92986968
I forgot about this. I meant to read it when it was ongoing. What did you think?
>>
>>92986968
threads like this get more replies if you include a blurb of some kind for the people who have no idea what it is
>>
>>92988056
It's basically a comic that takes place in Gotham City but is completely unrelated to Batman or any of the other DC universe characters, and revolves around the occult and supernatural.
>>
A macabre little book with a surprisingly great sense of humor, something that caught me off guard considering the covers.
>>
>>92986968
Seems more like the sort of thing that would come from Dark Horse, in terms of the tone and style.

>created by the who made 30 Days of Night

Oh, well, figures.
>>
File: simondarkfunny.jpg (55KB, 260x400px) Image search: [Google]
simondarkfunny.jpg
55KB, 260x400px
every now and then these threads pop up and I'm so pissed DC didn't give simon more of a push. he had three trades there was time! he was in gotham too, like how fucking easy would it have been to give him the bat-bump. or at least put him on JLD they had trouble filling out that roster and Simon would have been a perfect fit. he even had good side characters and the series had a good sense of humor despite the panels that pop up on google that make him look like some kind of Evil Ernie knockoff
>>
>>92988628
>evil ernie

He reminds me more of Leather face mixed with The Crow.
>>
>>92988628
>>92989082
His mask looks like it was directly inspired by Slipknot's lead singer...
>>
>>92988628
>260x400
>>
>>92989082
>>92989146
I mean it's a bit of a trope in itself at this point but he's like a sweet kid who just happens to be a Frankenstein monster. the whole series is very earnest in it's portrayal of good and bad guys. no one's an edgelord antihero simon doesn't even kill. the guys in the hoods are demons in corpses so they don't count by cape rules
>>
>>92989215
like I said you gotta dig for the good panels or just read em
>>
>>92989243
>simon doesn't even kill
Doesn't he use telekinesis to control a sharp object that perforates multiple cult members?
>>
>>92989243
>The Crow
>edgelord

You realize the guy who wrote that, wrote it after his wife was killed in a car crash by a drunk driver and he was basically writing it as a form of self-help, right?
>>
>>92989243
I am pretty curious and interested, would you recommend the series?
>>
>>92989243
>sweet kid who just happens to be a Frankenstein monster

That's because of the 20 souls of children that inhabit his being.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.