[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Similar to Black Cauldron, Disney wants to pretend this movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 28

File: ChickenLittle.jpg (732KB, 1000x1432px) Image search: [Google]
ChickenLittle.jpg
732KB, 1000x1432px
Similar to Black Cauldron, Disney wants to pretend this movie never came to existance.

>What went wrong with it?
>Was it really that bad?
>Any ironic/unironic fans here?
>>
>>92986420
It's not nearly as bad as everyone says it is, but I can understand somebody not liking it. It's basically Disney trying to be Dreamworks.
I think it's a fun movie though.
>>
> what went wrong with it

it was just a needlessly over-convoluted retelling of a moral fable. Hoodwinked did everything about the general premise better.
>>
I liked this movie as a kid
>>
File: meet the robinsons.jpg (269KB, 974x1441px) Image search: [Google]
meet the robinsons.jpg
269KB, 974x1441px
>>92986420
I think this is the most confusing poster to any disney movie. that Porcupine, Morkubine Porcupine, is just a background character with 3 lines in the whole movie, the poster doesn't even have Abby or Chiken Little's dad who are much more important characters

also confusing is the Meet The Robinson's poster including Lizzy (the girl with the fire ants) on it. But that's not as bad I guess because I think she was in the movie a little bit more than Morkubine
>>
>what was wrong with it
Tried too many jokes with very few of them being funny. Also, not to sound like Enter here, but it really was unnecessarily mean-spirited. Not that mean-spirited stuff is bad, but here it feels completely out of place and distracting.
>Was it really that bad?
Yeah, pretty much.
>Any ironic/unironic fans here?
Honestly, it's worth a watch just because of how bizarre it is. I think it's a misfire, but it's clear there was a lot of effort put into it.
>>
>>92986420
>what when wrong with it?
It was a recipe for disaster, a four course meal of no siree
>>
>>92986965
One Little Slip is unironically one of the best songs in a non-musical animated Disney film.
But I'm Still Here is still the best one.
>>
File: Enchanted.jpg (64KB, 497x500px) Image search: [Google]
Enchanted.jpg
64KB, 497x500px
>>92986883
Meet the Robinsons and pic related saved Walt Disney Animation Studios from their second dark age and started the second renaissance, even if pic related is a live action movie.

Meet the Robinsons is actually the first movie of the second renaissance.
Bolt wasn't the start and it clearly wasn't The Princess and the Frog.
>>
File: I CAN DO THIS.jpg (45KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
I CAN DO THIS.jpg
45KB, 700x394px
>>
>>92987068
uh cool. but I don't see how it's relevant since I didn't say anything about the movie except for the poster
>>
File: Chicken_little_12large.jpg (226KB, 720x525px) Image search: [Google]
Chicken_little_12large.jpg
226KB, 720x525px
>>92986420
Doesn't really "feel" like a Disney movie, same with MtR and HotR. There's a good reason Disney shuns these movies; they don't really line up with the integrity the company wants to live up to in the publics eye. The early 2000s was a creative wasteland in the world of Disney, company wide. The company was running out of steam from the Disney Decade, and it showed.
>>
>>92986420
I haven't seen it in years, so I went to look up stuff about it, and
>Goosey Loosey
>Runt of the Litter
>Fish Out of Water
What the fuck is up with some of these names?
>>
>>92987157
Treasure Planet and Atlantis: The Lost Empire both didn't feel like the stereotypical Disney movie either and they were still very great.
Too bad they bombed even if they were very great because CGI movies and silly parodies like Shrek were the craze at the time.

Imagine if Frozen was hand-drawn instead of CGI, everyone would be back to making hand-drawn animated movies.

Also, Meet the Robinsons is a pretty great movie; and as I mentioned, that movie, alongside Enchanted, kickstarted the second Disney Renaissance and saved Walt Disney Animation Studios.

Also, I actually love The Black Cauldron.
Not one of Disney's best but it's definitely decent.
>>
>tfw Black Cauldron is the only non Package film to not get a Blu Ray release
>>
>>92987479
You can buy it on iTunes for the meantime since the iTunes release is HD.
Also, I think it's a safe bet to get the iTunes version as soon as possible in case they would probably screw up the Blu-ray remaster like they did with The Sword in the Stone.

And for The Sword in the Stone, if you buy it now in iTunes, you will get the Blu-ray remaster instead of the iTunes remaster.
And the Blu-ray remaster was awful.
>>
>>92987370
Treasure Planet felt like a typical 90s Disney movie considering it had

- a lame montage segment
- multiple annoying comic relief characters
- a villain that's way more interesting than the protagonists

and so on. Treasure Planet sucks.
>>
>>92987814
>implying Treasure Planet is not one of Disney's most underrated animated movies
>>
File: culture.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
culture.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>92986965
>>
>>92987877
Treasure Planet is easily the worst of the post-Renaissance crop of movies, anybody who thinks it's "underrated" is an idiot who's easily entertained by bad 3DCG and X-Games pandering.
>>
>>92988100
>worst post-Renaissance Disney movie
Have you just forgotten about Dinosaur, Chicken Little and Home on the Range?
Those are easily worse.
>>
>>92988152
By post-Renaissance I'm referring to movies like Lilo&Stitch, Atlantis and such, not Dark Age entries.
>>
>>92986883
God I love the way that movie looks, the futuristic 50s thing is so great
>>
>>92986420
It was a terrible movie.
>>
>>92986859
same it was one of my favorites, I rewatched it all the time
>>
>>92988516
And also, it saved Disney from their second dark age.

>>92988455
Their second dark age began with Fantasia 2000 and the last movie of that era was Chicken Little.
Meet the Robinsons started the second Disney Renaissance.
>>
File: 61AXW6YNUXL.jpg (70KB, 356x500px) Image search: [Google]
61AXW6YNUXL.jpg
70KB, 356x500px
>>92986420
>this existed
>>
>>92989124
Don't remind me.
Also, the director of that movie also made the live-action/CGI Smurfs movie.
>>
>>92989124
I watched it in theaters
>>
>>92986420
Reminder that this exists
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6WdhUnFsf3g
>>
>>92989124
And if you just put it back where you found it, we can all go back to forgetting it ever existed.
>>
>>92987814
>multiple annoying comic relief characters
all two of them? one of which is considerably more centered and mild than the other?

>lame montage
eat shit.
>>
>>92986631
So this it feels more dream works than disney. As a kid I couldn't register it as a Disney film
>>
>>92989261
young me was so disappointed this song wasn't in the movie considering it was in all the trailers
>>
IT WAS A CUP OF GOOD INTENTIONS
>>
>>92986420
>4U
>>
>>92989107
and Moana ended it.Enjoy plethora of Disney sequels from from now on. Frozen's success and Pixar's safe library made them lazy, greedy fucks.Again.
>>
>>92990171
Uhhh... You do know Disney is sabotaging their CG films just to do hand drawn films again, right?
>>
>>92989222

Don't forget the scooby doo live action movies.
>>
>>92986420
>same director as Emperor's New Groove
What happened?
>>
javascript:quote('
>>92990378

Same what happened with Zootopia recently, they threw him at the very last moment to make it watchable/marketable.

He was ordered by Eisner to make a completely new story based on that chicken tale, seems he's not that good on his own.
>>
>>92989261
those were some dark times.
>>
>>92990303 I think you got it backwards, CGI still prints money, why sabotage it?
>>
>>92989261
I often forget marketers were trying to capitalize on memes as many as 10 years ago. Man.
>>
>>92990957
They want to get back into hand drawn films again and this is the only way how.
>>
>>92986889
It mainly felt like it came out a decade or two too late in how it wanted to handle the mean spiritedness. By that point it was just either cliche or overly harsh.
>>
>>92990992
Memes were different back then Anon, back then a good meme would last longer than now.
I remember seeing the trailers and it being a big deal to see a "Meme" in a Major film, it was exciting to know that people who worked in the industry were aware of them.
>>
>>92991042
Does this mean Gigantic will be hand-drawn?
They are actually trying to do rotoscoped CGI for some of their short films like Paperman.

It's not cel-shaded, they rendered it in CGI first then they rotoscoped it by hand the same way they would do it with live-action.
>>
>>92991915
They still have CG movies set and planed, give it time, they will come back.
>>
>>92986420

I like how the father was legitimately ashamed of his son until he found his son was actually right. Nothing like shitty parenting being redeemed by forced music playing over aliens running amok.
>>
>>92991915

>muh paperman engine

Dude, it was just a experiment, and nothing else, sure Disney can sneak in some 2D info CGI (like mini-Maui in Vaiana) but it's still not profitable to return to full 2D features.
>>
>>92992250
The demand for 2D films exists, people are getting sick of CG films and WIR2 is proof that Disney is sabatoging their CG films as it's the only way to get hand drawn films again.
>>
>>92986817
But with utterly SHITTY designs.
>>
>>92986420
I find it ironic that Abby was actually kinda hot.
>>
it was literally too american for me
>my son is good at baseball now I love him again

also every character that didn't belong to the main cast had the EXACT SAME BASE MODEL
>>
>>92992310
>WIR2 is proof that Disney is sabatoging their CG films as it's the only way to get hand drawn films again.
What?
>>
>>92989261
This is even worse because it's my native tongue.
>>
>>92986420
I didn't mind the movie as a kid, but looking back retrospectively, yeah it's terrible. It literally had no direction whatsoever. It's pretty much Targeted Marketing Gone Wrong: The Animated Movie
>>
>>92992550

Masz na myśli "language" not "tongue".

>>92992508

>cgi makes billions every year, audience surely is bored of it!

He's dumb.
>>
>>92992684
>Masz na myśli
What the fuck did you just say to me?
>>
ITT stupid theories and speculation about Disney.

On the other hand, knowing what we know now after the Sony leaks everything could be true.

Also why are people forgetting Mars needs Moms as the absolute worst Disney bomb?

It's fairly recent.

Regarding the 2D movie department stuff: Wouldn't they have to completely rebuild from scratch?
All the cutting edge talent, know how and equipment we saw in the Lion King making-of has been gone for over a decade.

Their 2D stuff is TV and direct to video now. Cost efficient (cheap) but not really structured for a full movie production.

So building up a new 2D movie studio would be a big investment, mainly because they don't have a trained army of veteran 2D animators any more.
>>
>>92986420
I unironically love this movie. I think it's because Chicken Little's friends reminds me of the unabashedly dorky friends I used to have.
>>
>>92992761
Mars Needs Moms is the worst animated bomb but despite being distributed by Disney, it isn't part of the Disney Animated Canon (specifically movies by Walt Disney Animation Studios, and Dinosaur).
>>
>>92986420
I remember thinking it was decent after having seen it in the cinema and having played the fuck out of the game
>>
>>92986420
I liked it when I was a kid.
I'm in my early 20s now and I still wouldn't mind seeing it again.
>>
>>92992761
>So building up a new 2D movie studio would be a big investment, mainly because they don't have a trained army of veteran 2D animators any more.

this is dark age for traditional animation, just like in the 70s... cartoons from that era were so lacking.
>>
>>92986420
>what went wrong with it
Uninspired humour, boring characters, bland plotline.

>Was it really that bad?
Yes. In fact, it was worse.
>>
Please don't compare this pop shit to black cauldron.

I don't know why they ignore black cauldron, it's pretty kick ass. I love it's grim art style.
>>
>>92986420
>>
>>92987479
I wonder if Disney will ever re-release the package films. They weren't great, but they're still a piece of Disney history that few people have seen.
>>
>>92992310

>people are getting sick of CG films

only trendy young adults and hipster-like teens are

Kids dont really care but their parents still prefer 3D CGI to any tipe of 2D,Doug Walker explains it very well on his video, normal adult people just dont relate to 2D.
>>
>>92987091
>Literally 2 months apart in release
Yet they cancel Woody and Buzz. Sometimes Japan just asks for a third bomb.
>>
>>92986420
My younger brother is autistic and there was an 8 month period where he had to watch this every night before bed.
I have this fucking movie memorized.
>>
>>92986420
>>92986883
Why did both movies make out the outcome of a baseball game is the difference between whether or not one wins the love of parents?
>>
>>92989107
I'd say Fantasia 2000 was the last Renaissance movie. It was the culmination of work being done throughout the entire decade. Like between films, crews would work on making a Fantasia segment.

Steadfast Tin Soldier and Pines of Rome were in animation phases before Toy Story was even a thing.
>>
>>92987091
And the worst part is that that Summon was complete shit
>>
>>92992761
>Also why are people forgetting Mars needs Moms
Because nobody saw that shit and we pretend it never happened
>>
>>92995198
I guarantee we're going to see a Fantasia 2020 and it will save 2D animation
>>
>>92995424
>Fantasia 2020

it's going to be CGI.
>>
File: disney canon twentysixteen.jpg (465KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
disney canon twentysixteen.jpg
465KB, 1000x900px
>>92992825
This. Chicken Little is so much more hateable for being an embarrassing blot on this list. All of the other Disney distributed crap like Mars Needs Moms from other studios I can at least ignore, but with Chicken Little it's an official thing they made that unfortunately just exists as having come from the same place as good movies like Lilo and Stitch. I can stand by every single other movie in this image to some capacity (yes, even Home on the Range) but not Chicken Little. It just really doesn't belong.
>>
File: woman in shell from destino.png (406KB, 800x431px) Image search: [Google]
woman in shell from destino.png
406KB, 800x431px
>>92995424
>tfw they make a new Fantasia movie
>but it doesn't have Destino
>>
>>92986420
plot was shit, designs terrible, characters inch deep, no good OST, obnoxious camera movement. I love me some mean spirited stuff, but is just terrible.
>>
>>92996022
Man, Chicken Little was shit but not really as bad as all that. The thing on that list that offends me that it even exists is Home on the fucking Range
>>
File: then and now 2.jpg (232KB, 850x2012px) Image search: [Google]
then and now 2.jpg
232KB, 850x2012px
>>92992684
Hand drawn films released on Blu Ray & DVD also male billions.

Whats your point.
>>92992761
Their TV stuff is now shit, it's not the lush beautiful artwork that matched up to their features like it was in the 90s (Kennedy not with standing. Also Sunwoo started off bla on Rescue Rangers but got better as the show went on).

See pic for detail.
>>
>>92987068
But Meet the Robinsons is shit.
>>
>>92996114
No Mickey and the Gang = no sale.
>>
>>92997049
I very nearly almost replied seriously but you're just TMSfag

Report and ignore
>>
>>92997115

he has a boner for Lassetter, it was first movie he worked on after they kicked out Eisner.
>>
>>92997151
Now why will you think that? He won't go this deep in detail in a topic like this.
>>
>>92996818
Home on the Range was a shameless attempt to kill 2D by making a film miles below the level of Disney's usual standard, but I still find it tolerable. It was mostly just mediocre when you sit down and compare it to other lower quality non Disney movies, the animation and style wasn't exactly bad, and it actually had a pretty good villain song. At least Home on the Range wasn't a poor attempt at a Shrek knockoff with really shitty CG that looks dated even next to Toy Story with all the same faults as HotR (bad uninteresting story and characters, etc) and none of its saving graces.
>>
>>92986420

>What went wrong with it?

I remember watching this as a kid and being broadly unimpressed with it right until the end, then the ending came and retroactively rendered the whole thing absolute dogshit. That ass-pull with the bits of sky and the fakeout invasion was just the absolute worst and I've not seen a cheaper ending since the Power Of Three episode of Doctor Who. Fuck that episode was shit.

The Black Cauldron underperformed and will never be considered a true classic, but I'd want a blu ray of that movie just for the Horned King alone; by comparison, the only thing I liked about Chicken Little was the "you have hate mail" line. And Queen I guess. Can't go wrong with Queen.
>>
>>92997263
The film stared off at the TV unit and was shoved into the feature unit just to kill it off, thats why it was quality issues.
>>
>>92996022
Just wondering but why is Little Mermaid considered the beginning of the Renaissance and not Oliver and Company?
>>
>>92997345

becuase disney is for girls.
>>
>>92997374
And Warner Bros is for boys.

What else is new.
>>
>>92997345
You know I've never understood this either. It wasn't nearly as big of a hit but it WAS commercially successful, saw a return to classic animation techniques that were a hallmark of the Disney Renaissance, and was explicitly the reason that they started making annual 2D movies again. It seems like it's just overlooked in favor of The Little Mermaid, maybe it's because it wasn't a critical success?
>>
Mind Break in a Disney film
>>
File: renaissance.jpg (29KB, 349x512px) Image search: [Google]
renaissance.jpg
29KB, 349x512px
>>92997345
Not sure, but I think Oliver and Co was only a moderate success and not a huge breakout hit gamechanger that made them launch a whole new formula to their upcoming movies. Notice how after Oliver and TLM, we only have one other "talking animals in modern day setting with child sidekick" movie with Rescuers Down Under, and the entire rest of the Renaissance is dominated by princesses, princes, fairytales, and adaptations of beloved classics.
>>
>>92997542

you forgot they're ALL musicals.

and now what we have? Pixar's "what if X had feelings"
>>
>>92997594
They are, but I didn't want to mention that when comparing them to Oliver specifically, because Oliver does have several broadway musical style songs.
>>
>>92997542
Man those films are tight though yo, just take out Pocahontas and put in Prince of Egypt (I know it's not Disney) and you have some really good animated stuff.
>>
>>92997594
And none of them are about a Snow Halation in Bedrock.

What else is.
>>
>>92997781

what went wrong with Native Princess Musical?
>>
>>92992684
>Masz na myśli "language" not "tongue".
no? How about you learn English beyond grade school level before trying to correct people.
>>
>>92989261

i forgot that beating the shit out protagonist is funny [not/spoiler].
>>
>>92997781
Eh, I think Pocahontas is fine. One of them had to be the weaker one.

I know it's not a popular opinion, but personally my least favorite renaissance film in Hercules. I prefer Pocahontas's generally more serious tone to Herc's whacky fun-ness, and think Poca fits better with my idea of a traditional Disney film overall.
>>
It came out at a time when 3D animation still had a long way to go, but people thought it was as good as it was going to get.
So the idea that Disney wasn't going to do 2D animation anymore scared the shit out of some people.

On top of that, disney was selling this movie as aggressively as possible, piggybacking on the hype of other films with one parody trailer after another. Aggressive salesmen usually get the door slammed in their face.
>>
>>92997115
Fucking pleb
>>
>>92987189
They're all either from the original story or idioms
>>
>>92998065

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2av9SQsMIi8

best song
>>
File: 1495100983071.jpg (27KB, 496x474px) Image search: [Google]
1495100983071.jpg
27KB, 496x474px
>>92986420
>What went wrong?
The dad was an unrepentant little cunt.
>>
I hate how you're supposed to root for chicken little even though he doesn't have any motivation or dreams, yes his father is a big cock but why do I care? It doesn't help that plot is like two different movies stitched together. At least ayy lmaos were cute.
>>
File: frown.png (5KB, 601x695px) Image search: [Google]
frown.png
5KB, 601x695px
I liked this movie as a kid, I found it really relatable.
His dad was just like my parents. I thought everyone's was like that.
I thought he was a cool guy in the movie.
>>
File: who approved this.jpg (187KB, 412x533px) Image search: [Google]
who approved this.jpg
187KB, 412x533px
tired to watch it recently, managed to the moment when they trap him in the locker.
>>
>>92997542
Fuck I love those Posters. Especially Mermaid, Hunchback and Tarzan.
>>
>>92995424
God I hope so Disney really should step up their fantasia movies they're fantastic watch
>>
File: filmz.ru_f_206620.jpg (783KB, 2250x3375px) Image search: [Google]
filmz.ru_f_206620.jpg
783KB, 2250x3375px
>>92997542
All those posters were really good but Mulan's is the one that had me in awe just looking at it as a kid
>>
>>92998065
Pocahontas is fucking boring even though it has some pretty good songs in it. It's the Renaissance movie I remember the least about. I also have a bit of a resentment to it since Disney thought it was going to be the big hit and not Lion King and I'm like "niggas are you retarded"
>>
>>92986420
Would you believe me if I said as a dumbass kid, this was my favorite movie and I saw it like 4 or 5 times?

I think I ditched school early once so I could catch a matinee showing
>>
File: lionkingpocahontas.png (527KB, 1260x400px) Image search: [Google]
lionkingpocahontas.png
527KB, 1260x400px
>>92999625

they didnt want Lion King to be well known because it's a ripoff of Kimba cartoon
>>
>>92992761
>Also why are people forgetting Mars needs Moms as the absolute worst Disney bomb?
I forgot its existance
>>
>>92986420
One little slip was a great song
>>
File: DejaAndreasBisstta.png (938KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DejaAndreasBisstta.png
938KB, 1024x768px
>>92986420
What's wrong with Black Cauldron is it really that bad?

I didn't watch it but all I know is that is Andreas Deja's first movie
>>
>>92998869
>his father is a big cock
I see what you did there
>>
>>92986883
>Morkubine Porcupine, is just a background character with 3 lines in the whole movie
I had to look it up to see if that was true
this is all he says in the whole movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZdsNOEC2RA
I distincley remember him in alot of the advertising and merchandising though. his placement is so odd.
>>
>>92994335
>/co/ now loves chicken little
>>
>>92999625
Disney really wanted to do Oscar winning films. Real Oscars, before the animation category became a thing, that is. Personally I wouldn't have minded the tides turning different and getting a little more Colors of the Wind schlock and a little less Hakuna Matata plushie pushing, but whatever.
>>
>>93000641
Black Cauldron imo is just kind of boring. It's well animated and directed for what it is but there's very little substance and most of what happens just... happens. Also, the villain is killed in the most underwhelming way possible after all the build up.

Fwiw the author of the books it's based on actually really likes it which I think is great because normally the creators hate the changes Disney make. He just wants everyone who sees it to read the books as well because they're very different. I hear rumblings we're getting a live action version, I would like to see a proper take on it and wonder what if.
>>
>>93001186
/co/ntrarians
FTFY
>>
>>93000641
No. It's got a lot of faults, but it's certainly not Chicken Little levels of bad.
>>
File: the truth.png (369KB, 855x472px) Image search: [Google]
the truth.png
369KB, 855x472px
>>93001171

what a shitty..... running joke?

>>93001221

ah yes, the Oscars. funny thing what people in the industry think about animation when it comes to oscars.
>>
>>92996022
I really hope we get the Great Mouse Detective and the Jungle Book as worlds in Kingdom Hearts 3
>>
>>92998935
damm dude
>>
>>93001293
When the Renaissance was at its height, Beauty and the Beast had just come really close to breaking the mold and winning Best Picture. So there was an amount of genuine hope at the time for Disney to break people's ideas of animation, and that's why Pocahontas came out trying to appeal to adults a bit more. Unfortunately it didn't land and even adults just found it boring.
>>
>>92987068
I liked bolt
>>
>>93001171
Was he voiced by someone popular?

Maybe someone on the production staff really loved that name and/or design they just HAD to put him everywhere
>>
>>92995338
>Not simply enjoying the summon for making Zach Braff's voice go "ha-ha-ha-ho-ho-ha-ha" over and over again

PREPARE TO HURT
>>
>>92995510
Honestly if it was used for a showcase of new 3D techniques that are artistic like Paperman, this would be cool.
>>
>>92999625
Pocahontas was a huge hit among girls at the time but it didn't have the staying power of Lion King, and over time became a criticism because of the racism in the original story.
>>
>>92996022
is there a list of this for don bluth
>>
File: IMG_4819.jpg (73KB, 735x551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4819.jpg
73KB, 735x551px
>>92994335
>TheAutisticNeckbeardBrony
>>
>>92986420
DON'T GO BREAKING MY HEART
>>
File: bluth films.jpg (407KB, 920x920px) Image search: [Google]
bluth films.jpg
407KB, 920x920px
>>93003067
I have this 3x3
>>
>>92986420
I only liked it because of the german dub
the original is kinda...bland
>>
File: 1496611333987.gif (743KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1496611333987.gif
743KB, 160x160px
>>93003138
>hey guys, look at me, romance is for losers. i'm so far above it all
>anyway this episode of MLP was a doozy
>>
>>93003648
God, AE was a hot mess.
>>
>>93003734
>Autist that thinks relationships are icky and gross
>"Anyways let me lecture you guys about how romance should be made"
>>
>>92994606
>Literally 2 months apart in release

And that's why Chicken Little is even in the game to begin with, his appearance in KH2 was just an advertising gimmick.

>Yet they cancel Woody and Buzz.

They scrapped the summon due to issues with Pixar, you mong.

Also, those models were only present in KH2FM.
>>
File: 1472841458168.gif (3MB, 222x379px) Image search: [Google]
1472841458168.gif
3MB, 222x379px
>>92998935
>His dad was just like my parents. I thought everyone's was like that.
Anon... are you okay?
>>
>>92986420

At least BC had potential.

CL was ass through-and-through.
>>
File: IMG_6153.jpg (353KB, 1028x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6153.jpg
353KB, 1028x1500px
>>92986883
Disney still pulls this shit.
Sonic had one line. At least Zangief had a few moments of prominence.
>>
>>92987068
Bolt > Meet the Robinsons any day of the goddamn week
>>
>>92986420
I turned it off every time it got to the part about the aliens. Maybe that's the reason why the characters seemed like such underdeveloped douchebags, there just wasn't enough time.
>>
>>93004832

That was probably due to the agreements with the companies that own those characters.
>>
>>93004665

At least it was Bluth's attempt at regaining his anti-Disney image after all the psuedo-Disney dogshit he made in the 90s.
>>
>>93004856

Haven't seen Bolt, but looks like the blandest piece of shit this side of Dreamworks.

Too bad I can't fully hate it due to being a dog person.
>>
>>92986420
Saw it in theaters with my family as a kid, I loved it so much.
>>92987091
And when I played Kingdom Hearts my child-self just about nut at this.
>>
>>92997345
While I love Oliver and Co. (favorite Disney movie, actually), I'd say it's because of what most have said so far. It wasn't a whimsical, fairytale type of movie, was pretty dark, and wasn't quite up to the standard of quality that TLM brought.
Granted, it was a success with tons of promotion and merchandise, but not as much as the later films were.
Plus if it weren't competing with Land Before Time, it might have done better. Many reviews compared the two and decided that O&C didn't bring much new to the table for Disney, despite being an improvement to their other Dark Age films.
>>
>>93001424

>Kingdom Hearts 3

you realise they're going to release it as a DLC pack for Half Life 3 right?

That said though, I'd love a Basil TGMD game. Imagine the platforming hijinks you could get up to and the vehicles you could play around with. Man, given a proper story team, that could be pretty deluxe.
>>
>>92986420
The only good scenes were the ones playing One Little Slip and End of the World.
>>
File: chabelo - muchos chabelos.jpg (11KB, 261x149px) Image search: [Google]
chabelo - muchos chabelos.jpg
11KB, 261x149px
>>92986420
So far most of the people I have talked with about this movie says they didn't like it because it is really mean-spirited. And I agree that it is and is the kind I can't stomach for too long. I kinda really like the second half of the movie (or the last two third parts?) and that's more or less when I start watching it on TV so maybe that's why I don't think of it so badly.

Also a fun trivia from my country is that the father's voice was made by a popular host for a contest show whose character is a kid (Chabelo) and is like the friendliest shit ever, but he used his normal voice for the character. And he is kind of known for having been a really shit father. Pic related.
>>
File: Ad-fleeing-table.jpg (29KB, 400x319px) Image search: [Google]
Ad-fleeing-table.jpg
29KB, 400x319px
>>93004856
Bolt is bland fucking trash compared to what we could have gotten.
>>
>>92987015
>that spoiler

My brother of different mother, still my favorite song to date.
>>
>>93005243

I was thinking about O&Co earlier today. My friend and I were talking about that opening and how boss it is.

I've got to get the Blu-ray some time, I hear the damage isn't nearly as bad on that one as it is on some of the others. If nothing else it'd be worth it for the soundtrack.
>>
>>93005607
man this composition looks fucked. too many samey colors.
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.