[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spidey Rogues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Do you prefer if Spidey fought regular crooks & obscure type villains instead of Avengers level baddies or even his usual bad guys?
>>
>>92983920
I prefer it when Spidey fights weird looking monsters that when defeated grow to giant size, requiring him to summon his giant mecha to defeat.
>>
>>92983920
I'd like if he dealt with more kingpin/ mr negative esque type of guys dealing with problems he cant necessarily beat, a noir like comic but with spidey in it his regular rogues could come in but low tier criminals and crooks is definitely more his speed
>>
>>92983920
I do enjoy watching Spidey go up against costumed crooks, but I feel he shines more than any other hero when it comes to dealing with the common criminal because his power specifically caters to incapacitating his enemies with as little violence as possible.
>>
>>92983920
Regular criminals + his rogues.
>>
>>92984067
I like where your imagination is dude
>>
>>92983920
Death of Jean Dewolff is my favorite Spider-Man story so I like crooks and obscure villains. I do like a lot of his rogues though.
>>
>>92984296
Toku Spidey is great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1PePr8hAsc
>>
It doesn't matter,if some writer gets it in their head that they want Pete to attend The Living Tribunal's garden party..its gonna happen.
>>
>>92983920
both, he should be seen fighting both normal crooks and doctor octopus
>>
>>92984497
Didn't they kill him off?
>>
>>92984565
Go away Slott
>>
File: 3496338-octopus.jpg (2MB, 1366x2099px) Image search: [Google]
3496338-octopus.jpg
2MB, 1366x2099px
>>92984296
>>
>>92984570
Nope.
>>
File: mightyavengers5p3628.jpg (107KB, 628x953px) Image search: [Google]
mightyavengers5p3628.jpg
107KB, 628x953px
>>92984622
Followed up by....
>>
File: 3560084-spider+hero+008.jpg (76KB, 582x422px) Image search: [Google]
3560084-spider+hero+008.jpg
76KB, 582x422px
>>92984622
Spider Hero is better anyway.
>>
I always saw Spidey as riding the line between Daredevil and the Avengers
>>
The only other character I can compare him to is Batman.
I'm happy with him fighting crazy super villains, but he also works really well against mobsters.
With his multiple titles, especially in the late 80s/90s, He could be fighting the Sinister Six, Tombstone, and Gravaton all in the same month.

I actually like him against mobster types more myself. Kingpin or Silvermane. Guys that are too fragile for Spidey to just punch the hell out of but are unable to be stopped just by webbing them up and delivering them to the cops.
>>
>>92984165
This.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.