[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular Simpsons opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: img9995.jpg (273KB, 1386x1038px) Image search: [Google]
img9995.jpg
273KB, 1386x1038px
*You Only Move Twice is a below-average episode
*Season 10 is better than 9
*Bart is the worst main character
*Holidays of Future Passed is very overrated
>>
Homer is a better parent than Marge.
>>
File: 1287096016684.jpg (30KB, 762x574px) Image search: [Google]
1287096016684.jpg
30KB, 762x574px
*Seasons 1 and 2 are garbage
>>
Bart To The Future was way better than Lisa's Wedding.
>>
Season 10 is actually mostly good, and far better than any of Jean's solo seasons.
Season 13 is overrated and contains some of the worst stories ever written.
Bart Gets an Elephant is one of the funniest episodes in Season 5.
>>
Principle and the pauper is a fantastic episode
>>
>>92978284
Season 14 is actually pretty decent, and not just for the fetish fuel
>>
>*Holidays of Future Passed is very overrated

Try flat out bad.

And Lisa is not nearly as annoying as her bitch of a mother.
>>
Lisa's Sax and Lisa Gets an "A" are bad episodes, and Duffless is one of the worst of Season 4, while Marge Gets a Job is one of the best of Season 4.
>>
Season 9 is my second favorite season, and the drop-off from 9 to 10 is the largest drop in quality between seasons.

Lisa the Iconoclast is the only episode I will go out of my way not to watch.

The movie is great; why people hate it puzzles me.
>>
I really enjoyed "Beware my cheating Bart"
>>
>>92978680
I thought for years that Lisa's wedding was a later season episode. Imagine my shock.
>>
>>92978934
It was funny, which is more than you can say for 99% of episodes after season 10
>>
On A Clear Day I Can't See My Sister isn't _that_ terrible.
>>
>>92978284
Kamp Krustier is better than Kamp Krusty.
>>
File: large.gif (4MB, 243x200px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
4MB, 243x200px
>>92978284
Season 1 was the best season.
>>
>>92978934
Everyone was mad because it fucked up the Vietnam continuity, and then the later seasons retconned it as the Iraq War.
>>
Bart should have gotten out while Lisa was piss
>>
>>92979077
What?
>>
>>92979730
The movie is very generic and was made by committee and fucking focus grouping and test audiences. Hank Scorpio was cut from it because the dumbass test audiences wouldn't understand it.

>15:15 – Very pleased with themselves for managing to show Bart’s dick.

Read this review of the Simpsons Movie audio commentary and learn of all the shit that makes it stink
>in b4 im using someone else's opinion to justify my own

https://deadhomersociety.com/2010/07/29/the-simpsons-movie-makes-baby-jesus-cry/
>>
the past few seasons have been genuinely funny and that one Halloween episode is a fucking classic
>>
That Colin character was added there because focus testing showed that people didn't understand Milhouse's crush on Lisa, even though the original idea was to have him save Lisa's saxophone from a collapsing house.

It seems to me that the writers also didn't want to bother to make the extra effort to explain why Lisa would fall for Milhouse when they could just make a new character that was already "compatible" with her.
>>
>>92984902
don't agree with the seasons being funny (from the few eps i've seen) but man was that Halloween ep good, talk about a home run
>>
Scully era is a shit term, as each scully run season was fairly different from one another
>>
>>92978284
Seasons 14-16 were a step up in quality from 11-13.
>>
>>92985112
What season and episode?
>>
>>92980318
Holy shit, it's just a few episodes before "Who Shot Mister Burns."

It's before the Lemon tree.

Before Bleeding Gums Murphy died

That episode is older than me but I passively thought it was from when I was 10-12 cause it was so like the episodes that would have been coming out then. That's Season 17-19.
>>
>>92984902
>>92985112
I think the reason the non-THOH Halloween episode worked so well was because they actually hadn't done that idea before, making it one of the only modern episodes to feel fresh.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.