[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What about my generous proposal? Are you in, or are you out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: green goblin.jpg (156KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
green goblin.jpg
156KB, 1920x1090px
What about my generous proposal?

Are you in, or are you out?
>>
>>92976615
>It's you who's out, Gobby. Out of your fuckin' mind!
This always seemed a little excessive.
>>
>It's you who's in, Gobby! In-sane!
>>
>>92976631

I thought that part was a little much, that and the scene when Goblin rapes Aunt May and is all "I 'spider' gettin' outta her medicated bed and she seemed pretty hot to trot, Petes" and etc.
>>
>"Youre a fucking NIGGER goblin, like all the blacks watching the movie as we speak. As we do battle, I will think back to Emmet Till and how brutally he was tortured with a smile on my face! Now let us fight as niggers do in Chicago before they gun eachother down. I hate niggers, Gobby! I hate em!"

Was this dialogue even necessary?
>>
>>92976831
>"Woah take it easy there, Spider-Man. I'm the Green Goblin, not Electro."
>>
>>92976615
>that scene where Spiderman went on a zionist rant before Goblin got fighting him but Goblin was so shocked at the evidence of jews being responsible for 9/11 he asked if they could truce until every jewish person was impaled on a spike first and a white ethnostate was established
>>
FINISH IT
>>
>>92976615
WE COULD RULE THIS CITY SPIDER-MAN
>>
>>92976615
IT'S YOU WHO'S OUT, GOBBY! OUT OF YOUR MIND!
>>
>>92979266
or we could just FIGHT TO THE DEATH
>>
>>92976615
I'm in, but only if we can get that Shocker guy to join
>>
>>92976615
>It's you who's out, Gobby! Out the door!
>>
Wrrrrrong answer
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.