[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: frank-cho-howard-the-duck.jpg (116KB, 627x960px) Image search: [Google]
frank-cho-howard-the-duck.jpg
116KB, 627x960px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>92972406
>>92972406
Frank chos women are really hot.
>>
>>92972406
how is any of this funny
>>
>>92973137
Its hurting the butthurt sjws. The non comic fans.
>>
>>92972406
That he's a talentless hack who can't get any attention without making a giant whore of himself.
>>
>>92973167
well i am all for seeing asshurt
>>
>>92973219
hahaha
now post your art,
so we can compare
>>
if he wants to make sjw mad do something better
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 600x920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 600x920px
>>92973219
Stay mad nu-male.
>>
>>92973137
It isn't.
Cho and the people who like this shit just live in a perpetual state of butthurt and are lashing out with dumb shit like this.

>>92973324
The 90s called, they want their Sir Mixalot reference back.
>>
>>92973219
those Little tumblr/devaintart fags cant even draw a circle and call Cho talentless.
Still waiting to see any of them make a cover better than his.
>>
>>92973324
>>92972406
I really wish he'd tone down the side text. Over-the-top image poking fun at a current event with tiny "outrage!" was great. Any more than that and he's stepping on the joke.
>>
>>92972406
I like Cho's art and im even on his "side" on this issue, but both "you're a fucking shitlord cis white male" etc etc and "trump is hitler amirite" are both not that funny
I guess I'd be angry too if my job was on the line but he could be funnier about it
>>
remember that time spider-gwen's artist passive-aggressively implied he could beat cho up?
>>
>>92973137
>>92973584
t. Triggered cucks
>>
>>92973972
no im not i really dont see how its funny whats the point is anybody even falling for it
>>
>>92973584
It's the not 90s art style.

Hot sexy women isn't nothing new in comics, look at the golde age" good girls or conan babes". And older comics always drew women fit or curvy not hamplanets only losers fuck.
>>
>>92974002
>is anybody even falling for it
Have you not seen this very fucking thread?
>>
And he wonders why he didn't get to write a Wonder Woman book...
>>
I am 100% behind Cho for the Spiderwoman thing, but the way he does this stuff constantly is fucking pathetic.
>>
All of his art looks the same to me.
>>
>>92974948
Making money by endlessly infuriating people who can only impotently whine about you is living the dream.
>>
Is that Sheev?
>>
>>92972406
He'd be likeable if it wasn't for his infantile superman hateboner and rampant batfaggotry.
>>
>>92973324
Danny just kills me here, every time I have myself a small little chuckle
>>
>>92975016
>endlessly infuriating people

The main market is suckers who think "Ooo this'll make the SJWs so mad!!!" No one really cares.
>>
>>92975016
>endlessly infuriating people
Like who? Most people in these threads just point out that it's not that funny at worst, and I've never seen anyone really care about this shit elsewhere.
>>
Someone post the
>What they think they're doing
>What's actually happening
image.

You know the one.
>>
>>92974023
"Baby got back" is the title of a 1992 song by Sir Mix-A-Lot, aka "I like big butts and I cannot lie" aka "that song which, if you are hearing it in 2017, means you are watching Shrek or in a strip club with a shitty DJ or watching Shrek in a strip club with a shitty DJ and also the strippers are wearing Shrek masks."

It isn't about the art, which is competent sketchwork but mediocre and repetitive in its composition.
>>
>>92975817
>or watching Shrek in a strip club with a shitty DJ and also the strippers are wearing Shrek masks.
allofmymoney.jpg
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.