[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU JUST KNOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 15510421842_2741136783_b.jpg (439KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
15510421842_2741136783_b.jpg
439KB, 768x1024px
YOU JUST KNOW
>>
>nigga lips pushing through the mask
Kek. But to answer the topic; I don't care, Spider-Gwen is more of a shit character than Miles, if anything this might help Miles be an actual character.
>>
>>92972389
>Spider-Gwen is more of a shit character than Miles

I think she's shit too, but there is no way in hell she's worse than Miles. In fact, I'd dare say it's kinda impossible to be worse than Miles. He has such little thought put into him and such a plank of wood that even the /worse/ of characters are better than him by the default that someone at least tried to give them a semblance of a character.
>>
>>92972607
All Gwen is is Peter Parker who plays drums and can't into Science, while zero effort went into either of them, Miles has more potential. Problem is Bendis refuses to let anyone develop him as a character.
>>
>>92972661
But there's a character in there apart from Peter. She's like a hipster, homeless junkie Spider-Man. There's a story in there or two. When she's guest stared in other books by other writers she can be semi-enjoyable. Most notably (and most ironically) when Slott writes her.

Miles on the other hand has been shown repeatedly that he is so far off the deep end no one knows what to do with him. Every time he shows up in another book he's just as shit as he is in his own book, it's not a matter of Bendis writing him bad, he's just fundamentally a bad character across the board no matter which writer is writing him. Only person who did him justice was that one lady from Ms. Marvel, and she wrote him so out of character it might as well have been a separate character all together. If I'm being honest, I'd much rather see what would have happened if Ganke was the one to take up the Spider-Man mantel, but I guess that story was already sorta done with Spider-Kid.
>>
File: IMG_20170604_113927.jpg (579KB, 1440x1441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170604_113927.jpg
579KB, 1440x1441px
>>92972389
>nigga lips pushing through the mask

If you want to do a good cosplay of Spider-Man you have to go the extra mile. Double mask up so you can't see facial features.
>>
File: tenor.gif (1MB, 460x246px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
1MB, 460x246px
>>92972789
And while I'm on the topic of Spider-Kid, what pisses me off the most about modern Spider-Man is how it straight up ignores shit like Spider-Kid and Frog-Man. The entire points of those two characters was to show that Peter was against the idea of younger people taking up after him, as he saw his life to be too dangerous for them and that they got in the way. These days? He's suddenly fine with it with no explanation as to how they're any different.
>>
File: IMG_20170604_114140.jpg (218KB, 1440x928px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170604_114140.jpg
218KB, 1440x928px
>>92972836
>>
>>92972343
that guy's mask is too small for him
>>
>>92972343
Spider gwen will be gone in 5 years. Just like every new character.
>>
>>92972932
People have been saying this about Miles, yet here we are.
>>
>>92972993
Mikes will end when Bendis is gone.
>>
>>92972836
Where do you even find these face mask things? re purposed hockey gear?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.