[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DCEU WW2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

In the DCEU,what was Wonder Woman doing during WWII?
>>
>>92971141
Given that World War one was because of Ares, she likely thought that man wouldn't have a conflict on that scale ever again, then world war two happens only a few decades later and it breaks her faith in humanity, so she leaves them to their own actions
>>
>>92971141
Being on the island I'm assuming
>>
>>92971141
There was no WW2 in the DCEU. Ares died and everyone was good again.
>>
>>92971204
That makes sense.
>>
On the island. She gave up on humanity after eurocucks decided to mass genocide each other again only a few decades later.
>>
>>92971141
As of BvS, nothing important

But WW retconned the "losing faith in humanity" bit and instead was about "losing innocence" so she never abandoned humanity

In short, we'll see
>>
fighting Apokoliptian sleeper cells within the Axis powers. Which is the plot for WW2
>>
>>92971141
Special Agent Diana Prince.
>>
>>92971141
My guess? Staying at home, mostly. Probably venturing out every now and then to do some small scale stuff, but staying out of the main conflict. Might've palled around with the JSA once or twice. Paula von Gunther and Gundra probably got up to shenanigans that had to be dealt with.
>>
What I wonder is, where was she during Zod's invasion?
>>
>>92971141
Amazons
>>
Traditionally heroes in the DCU can't do anything to Hitler because he has the spear of destiny. I don't see why that should change.
>>
>>92971141
In a camp, presumably.
>>
File: 2013 - Smallville S11-58-02.png (2MB, 999x1199px) Image search: [Google]
2013 - Smallville S11-58-02.png
2MB, 999x1199px
>>92971430
Neat.
>>
>>92971266
>>92971204
She was told by her mother that she can never go back to the island.
>>
>>92971834
The Smallville comics used the secret agent angle, eh? I ought to read those at some point. Maybe Texas Anon will story time them eventually.
>>
>>92971440
The WW film has her living in Paris, so presumably there.
>>
>>92971872
I thought she was told she might never be able to return, not that she couldn't.
>>
>>92971141

Getting ovario-blocked by the Spear of Destiny perhaps.
>>
>>92971872
It wasn't a definitive statement
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.