[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you solve a problem like Marvel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: MarvelLogo.svg.png (24KB, 1200x482px) Image search: [Google]
MarvelLogo.svg.png
24KB, 1200x482px
>>
>>92969737
Disney will drop it like a hot potato when the superhero movie boom busts. Then, then you'll see the struggle.
>>
-Reign Bendis in
-Get some actual fucking writing talent onboard. Quit with the YA authors and just hire an autistic /co/mrade.
-Bring the old heroes back(Wolverine, Thor, Iron Man, etc)
-Have the new generation star alongside the old heroes as sidekicks/partners until they're ready to take on their own book. The way Riri was introduced was fucking retarded.
-Stop relaunching books
-Stop the hero in-fighting
-Restore the Avengers
-Quit trying to meme Carol and just give her publicity to more deserving characters like Wasp or Kamala
-Bring sexy costumes and cheesecake back

Just make comics feel like comics again.
>>
>>92969846
>when the superhero movie boom busts
>when
>not if
>>
How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?
How do you find the word that means Marvel?
A industry killer! A piece o' shit! A frown!
>>
>>92969737
Follow the characters and the histories from the movies if you want to sell shit for the people that see the movies, no more SJW or crap like that, and no more ultracossovers with 15 comics to sell the worst comics
>>
>>92969737
Fire all the sjws. Tell guards to shoot them if they are close to the building.
Moore, Gaiman, Morrison. THis is your home. Feel free to come and write wonderful stories with our characters. Do whatever you want with them. Oh, and could you solve the OMD mess, please?
Real continuity. Characters will grow old and die. And they won't appear in more than 2 series.
You bash on other publishers, I fire your ass for giving Marvel a bad PR. Besides, what kind of idiot insults future or former employers?
No more decompressed narrative.
No more Ultimate universe.
90s characters: kill them off. Fuck Cable, Deadpool and all that shit.
No manga influence. Let's keep comics pure and clean from inferior beings.
Punisher out of 616 universe.
Give Moon Knight a decent writer, for Jack's sake.
Don't charge more than 2 $ per issue.
Fuck crossovers and events.
Less splash pages. We are telling a story, you know.
No Conservative messages in comics.
Aunt may dies forever.
Iron man: he fell into a puddle and got rust. Killed off or a B-list again.
Characters can smoke or take drugs if necessary or cool.
>>
>>92969737
Get more actually competent editors.
>>
>>92969737
Let Stan suck the Kike's life. problem solved.
>>
>>92970156
Nice copypasta
>>
>>92969737
They should do an imprint with b-list characters on artsy and alternative stories.
>>
>>92969737
Tell them to take advice from posters on an anime image board.
>>
>>92969737
Retcon Amanat out of Marvel's existence.

Bring back the ultimate universe for the less capable writers (bendis etc) to do whatever crap it is they're doing, and they can take their OCs with them. Only doing it for their fans, too. Not selling? Book gets shitcanned, hack writer gets fired.

Bring back the Marvel Adventures line. Moon Girl goes there and stays there.

Bring back the heroes everyone wants, obviously.

Retcon the shit no one wants, like Past Sins, out of existence. As a matter of fact, retcon most of the retcons from the last couple decades, that would make a lot of characters more useable again.

Make Marvel Cosmic great again. Which reminds me, tone down synergy a LOT.

Story arcs restricted to a number of issues, specially with big character changes. That wouldn't be much of a necessity, though, since the hack writers would be confined to ultimate anyways.
>>
>>92969948
I'm glad I'm not alone.
>>
>>92969948
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWiRetxeviw
>>
>>92970447
At this point it would be an improvement.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.