[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it closer in tone to the MCU or Synder's DC movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: wonder-woman.png (279KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
wonder-woman.png
279KB, 670x377px
Is it closer in tone to the MCU or Synder's DC movies?
>>
>>92969443
you will find everyone here bending over backwards to try and fit in to either and complaining about everyone else not agreeing, so another day on 4chan

i thought it was more marvel like, with its brighter colors and eager mcbeaver wondy, got captain america vibes from it
>>
>>92969443
MCU, but it's sort of a middle ground
>>
File: DC ripoff.png (678KB, 475x613px) Image search: [Google]
DC ripoff.png
678KB, 475x613px
>>92969443
well seeing as they completely ripped off Captain America I would say the former
>>
looks like Snyder came in to direct some of the action sequences.

Besides being """lighter""" in tone than the other DCEU flicks...it didn't really feel very much like Marvel either.

No matter their budgets , Marvel films always look cheap to me. Not just the CGI/special effects but the film stock generally looks of a lower quality.

feels like Im watching a tv show more than a movie. (not that I dislike it though)
>>
>>92969478
>>92969479
>>92969506
Oh no... is the humor grating and stupid, like GotG, or is the humor well integrated like in CapTFA?
>>
>>92969521
Well, WW was shot on film like Snyder's movies, while most of the MCU (at least after phase one) has been digital.
>>
>>92969532
oh that would explain it. I don't know much about film making. I assume Digital is cheaper because it looks way worse than film
>>
>>92969521
The costumes at mavel are looking awfully cheap.
>>
>>92969443
MCU.
>>
It's a good balance between the two, being noticeably DC but with lighter elements akin to Marvel. This is the direction I want the DCEU to go in, and this is coming from a Snyderfag
>>
>>92970569

Digital is easier to work with but film is much better for archival. Difference's beyond resolution should be minimal at this point.
>>
>>92969522
Both, depending on the scene.
>>
>>92971248
This, except I don't like the direction. The hodgepodge of auxiliary characters and constant jokes with formulaic plot and lameass villians aren't great to me.
>>
>>92969443
I'd put it with the Nolanverse, not as light as MCU or as serious as Snyder.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.