[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tony and Rhodes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1433.png (486KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1433.png
486KB, 500x452px
Why does the Tony/Rhodey broship in the MCU feel so lacking compared to Thor/Loki and Steve/Bucky/Sam /co/?
>>
>>92965919
Because the actor left.
>>
>>92965919
I didn't even noticed the change of Rhodes.
>>
>>92965919

They really should have just had RDJ play Rhodey after Terrance left. I bet one exec even thought about it for a little bit.
>>
>>92965952
>RDJ and RDJ in blackface
>>
>>92966183
Tropic Thunder RDJ is better than most black actors
>>
>>92965919
Because the MCU basically sucked all the fun traits out of Rhodey and gave them to Tony.
>>
File: IMG_1434.jpg (28KB, 360x290px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1434.jpg
28KB, 360x290px
>>92966183
>>
>>92965919
you remember back when they tried to make RDJ look more like Stark and didn't just let him literally just be himself.
>>
>>92966207
Should they have casted him in every role, then?

>RDJ
>Black & Middle Eastern RDJ
>Bald RDJ with beard
>RDJ in drag
>>
File: 45345456.jpg (46KB, 497x465px) Image search: [Google]
45345456.jpg
46KB, 497x465px
>>92966235
>>92966260
>With Yellow face RDJ as the real Mandarin

I want to see this movie.
>>
>>92966260
>RDJ as the box of scraps
>>
>>92965919
Writing-wise, he never really plays a big part.

He has nothing to do with the villain in IM2 so nothing feels personal to him and even to Tony.

IM3 had a really good chance to give him some spotlight in the third act but he just takes the president and flies away. No fucking War Machine action at all.
>>
>>92966561
Yeah, they really should've shown more of his missions in 3.
>>
>>92965919
because they are not actually friends.
Sure, they hang out a lot, but every time tony goes to him and asks for his help, rhodey turns him down. it's shown a bunch of times in the movies, everytime tony needs help, he can rely only on his creations, other people can't or flat-out refuse to help him. At the same time he is shown like a complete spoiled asshole who does his best to drive people away and then wonders why he's so alone.
>>
>>92965919
>broship
True broship in MCU is Steve/Bucky/Sam triangle. Thor/Loki is more like real brothers rivarly, and Stark does not have friends. Well, maybe Scott and Pablo are some good example of broship.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.