[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw this is the best Captain America movie Outside of going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1165.jpg (78KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1165.jpg
78KB, 980x490px
>yfw this is the best Captain America movie

Outside of going godmode at the end everything about this movie is what I wanted from Captain America. The shield feats were all awesome and felt like a real shield rather than a toy but more importantly the morals and tone were just so fucking perfect for that type of hero. It was a dark war movie but there was so much hope in it. The brevity wasn't snarky and mean and everything Diana did was because it was right. Nothing else. No contrived drama and complexity dripping with angst. We need to save these people because it's right.
>>
That's not Captain America, that's Wonder Woman.
>>
>>92962624
Why can't Iron Man just shoot around the shield and fuck up Captain America with the resulting explosions?
Why can't Iron Man just TAKE THE DAMN SHIELD AWAY FROM Captain America, Iron Man should be many times stronger even compared to a maxed stat human.
>>
>>92962659

Don't put labels on her shitlord
>>
File: wonderman.jpg (257KB, 630x841px) Image search: [Google]
wonderman.jpg
257KB, 630x841px
>>92962624
I wonder what Steve's Amazon name is.
>>
>tfw this is a better Trek film than Into Darkness
>>
Thank you for bringing him back to me.

;_;
>>
It's a nice movie. Themyscira action piece actually missed with me, but the reasons were because the action was really 'Hollywood.' Flaming arrows, shit aim, bad sword angling, etc. The action was much better when Diana was in the World of Man. I'd like to see another Wonder Woman movie by the same crew, though I'm gonna miss Trevor and his boys. Maybe one with less slow mo. I liked the hope and darkness it juggled, cheese works in the source material, and it was definitely needed in a DC flick -- people are cheesy. It hit right at home.
>>
>>92962624
Woah, it's like if DC learned from the mistakes of people that did this a decade ago, really makes you think.
>>
>>92962868

What was this? Was there a post credits sequence? I couldn't hear shit I saw it at a drive in.

Also anybody lel at them giving the Amazons all different shitty accents because Gadot can't speak English
>>
>>92963082
>a drive in.
>in 2017
Do you also still listen to tapes and watch vhs?
>>
>>92963082
There wasn't audio. She typed it on the computer.
>>
>>92963414
I drive a Bel-Air and get a chocolate malted from Pops' diner down on the West end before cruising the mall with my babe to get her in the mood to take her up to Makeout Point.
>>
>>92963082
She wrote Bruce a thank-you note at the end of the movie
>>
>>92963560
Later she pulls out her big black nigger dick and fucks me in my ass while pulling my hair and smacking the side of my face as I intensely ejaculate with my baby penis on the leather seats.
>>
>>92963560
Reggie?
>>
File: stab.webm (2MB, 1064x448px) Image search: [Google]
stab.webm
2MB, 1064x448px
>>
>>92962765

Why didn't Captain America trust and respect his friend enough to tell him how his father really died instead of keeping it a secret from him for month if not years?
>>
>>92963986
>Injustice storytelling

Kara could've stopped this in like 1 attosecond
>>
>>92964068
because shut up
>>
>>92964101
she was on the ground after getting stabbed
>>
>>92962624
>>yfw this is the best Captain America movie
No, it was a Wonder Woman movie.

However, it was a MCU-formula movie that was actually done well. Shot beautifully. Pacing. Action. Writing. Characters. Everything was handled and executed well. It's just a good film overall.

>tfw the white man Steve actually got to dance with the woman he loved.
MCU BTFO
>>
>>92964239

Got to fuck her too. Peggy died with Steve a virgin
>>
File: 1496561269159.webm (1MB, 1280x530px) Image search: [Google]
1496561269159.webm
1MB, 1280x530px
>>92964239
>Shot beautifully. Pacing. Action. Writing. Characters. Everything was handled and executed well. It's just a good film overall.
>>
>>92964316
So he fucked her niece instead.
>>
>>92964516
desu I didn't like Gal as an actor (even in Keeping Up With the Joneses) but she was really good in WW. Surprised she was able to shine and hold the movie on her own as a lead. Goes to show how good of a director Patty is. Good directors get excellent performances out of their actors.
>>
>>92964516
I love how it's so obvious that an anon hasn't seen WW. The cliche, over-done Gal shitposts like this.
>>
>>92963560
Archie?
>>
>>92964516
I keep seeing this webm as if it proves anything.
>>
>>92962765
Why didn't Winter Soldier just take the shield and run when Cap threw it at him and he caught it?

All the answers to every MCU plot hole are the same: because the writers suck.
>>
>>92964624
>>92964608
Holy fuck, how much is Warner Bros paying you guys? She's a fucking awful actress
>>
>>92964662
are we also just going to ignore why Ares fucking told the only thing that can kill him in the entire universe that she was the only thing that can kill him in the entire universe
>>
>>92964682
>t. hasn't seen Wonder Woman (2017) dir. Patty Jenkins

>>92964685
Lasso of Truth you fucking retard
>>
>>92964699
not only was he not wrapped by the lasso of truth, she didn't even fucking ask him a question regarding why he didn't die you goddamn idiot
>>
>>92964699
>t. hasn't seen Wonder Woman

Not an argument
>>
>>92964608
You are a fucking shill
>>
>>92964685
Arrogance. He did something stupid due to a character flaw. That's usually why people do stupid things.
>>
>>92964721
>Not an argument
your "argument" has no weight then if you haven't seen the movie you criticize.
>>
>>92964608
>>92964682

They handled it exactly how I expected them to. Seeing trailers and knowing who Gal Gadot is the safest route was to make her childishly naive.

People with thick accents are often seen as less intelligent already. And just seeing the "Ooh what does this button do?" moments from the trailer made it clear that's what they'd go with. Which is smart because it doesn't require any acting. Playing an overly naive character almost requires a wooden over the top performance because you're playing a character as a high functioning autistic.

I'm not sure I'm really a fan of making Wonder Woman a retard with a heart of gold but it worked for this movie in any case. I really enjoyed the film. I'm still not entirely sold on Gadot as Diana because she just doesn't have the look to me at all, she's too soft and never shows any ferocity. But I just have to accept that as Not Muh and realize this is a different interpretation.

Now if DC starts pulling some Marvel level Comic/Movie synergy I'll lose my shit.
>>
>>92964743
>>92964699
so which is it, character flaw or something so tremendously stupid to do that he had to be forced to tell the truth to even state it?
>>
>>92964751
This Disney check says otherwise.
>>
>>92964743
Just having a character be fucking stupid for no reason is just shit writing, not a character flaw
>>
>>92964766
>I'm not sure I'm really a fan of making Wonder Woman a retard with a heart of gold but it worked for this movie in any case.
Wasn't she still relatively young by Amazon standards at that point?
>>
>>92964685
Chris Pine told her a truth without her spouting a question either in that one scene.
>>
>>92964792

Probably. You don't really need to suspend your disbelief to accept her as a goof with no social skills but I'd personally just enjoy my super educated Amazonian role model to seem somewhat competent outside of her bloodthirst. She was basically fucking Tarzan.
>>
>>92964772
Wished they spent more money on their movies than they do shilling.
>>
Cam out when?
>>
>>92964824
Tarzan with book smarts. She knew a lot of trivia and scientific stuff, but nothing about inventions, culture, etc.
>>
>>92963986
I was disappointed that Harley didn't actually die
She's at the level of Bendis Stark in terms of insufferable.
>>
>>92962765
Because he's a manlet and they never learn.
>>
>>92964608
Chris Pine carried the entire movie. I actually kept forgetting Wondie was supposed to be the main character until she took the focus for action scenes.
I assure you that if they make a second Wonder Woman movie, it's going to feel hollow without him.
>>
>>92962624
This movie made me want a crossover between Captain America and Wonder Woman. One where they meet during WW2, and another where they meet again in present day

Make it happen.
>>
>>92965233
>based nuKirk carried this holodeck simulation
>>
>>92964685
Because writers don`t actually know anything about these characters and they needed an ending.
>>
>>92964766
>People with thick accents are often seen as less intelligent already.
>waa why didn't she sound AMERICAN
kek americucks are hilarious
>>
>>92962624
>the movie has a higher audience score than iron man
>hurr everyone who liked it is a shill
Marvel shills are losing it
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.