[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of Kevin Smith as a movie director for the DCEU?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

What do you think of Kevin Smith as a movie director for the DCEU?
>>
>>92962085
Give him a shot
The result can't be worse than BvS

On the condition that Jason Mewes not have anything to so do with it.
>>
>>92962085
I would prefer he just stay in his little podcast show....thing, and stop making movies in general.

I remember Yoga Hosers, don't think you can just sweep that shit under the rug like it didn't happen.
>>
>>92962085
I just wish Kevin Smith would get his shit together
>>
Weed just ruined him too much
>>
>>92962085
Well, he can't do a WORSE Superman, I suppose.
>>
>>92962689
>The result can't be worse than BvS

Oh dude, have you seen his recent movies? It could be way worse.
>>
he's a burnt out husk of a suburban fat kid who liked star wars and pot too much

please don't give him any more money than he has now
>>
>>92962085
WEAR A DIFFERENT JERSEY YOU LAZY FUCK!
>>
>>92964119
I kinda like it actually. Its iconic for him
>>
>>92964067
This.

Weed killed all of his creativity. He doesn't even seem like a person now, he's just a cartoon character who gets trotted out to shill crap and spout catchphrases.

Remember when Fatman on Batman was a genuinely interesting show where he'd interview great Batman creators? Now it's just him and some other retard masturbating to movie trailers and rumors.
>>
>>92962085
Err, no.
>>
File: nic-cage-435.jpg (186KB, 435x580px) Image search: [Google]
nic-cage-435.jpg
186KB, 435x580px
This looks like a job for Superman.
>>
>>92964444
This wouldve been way better than man of shit.
>>
It really depends on the character. He directed some Flash and Supergirl episodes and they were great. Obviously this is television and not a movie but his love of the characters is quite evident. I feel like Kevin Smith is one of those directors that really would work well with some oversight.
>>
>>92962085
Fuck no
>>
>>92962085
Hasn't had a good movie since Chasing Amy. He should have retired after that and let everyone think he was deep.
>>
>>92962085
As long as he's not writing anything.
>>
>>92962085
Theyre not gonna let him given how shit most of his works are and coincidently that was when he started smoking weed dude lmao

They'll only allow it when DC decides to make a Netflix show or a B list hero with minimal cost like Question
>>
>>92964119
Or any fucking thing else.
>>
After Yoga Hosers, I wouldn't trust him to direct water with a paddle
>>
>>92962085
Completely ruined his career with his DUDE WEED LMAO films.
>>
I remember how his early QnAs were interesting looks behind the scenes at his industry experience.

Boring shit now. I couldnt stomache his 1 hr story of how he got into weed and how younga nd cool it made him feel. Fucking pathetic.
Also his "Fuck hollywood, I just make films for me now" approach has killed his films, not like they were high art to begin with. Its all lolsorandunb stoner crap I wouldnt watch if you paid me .
>>
File: kevin smoth.jpg (244KB, 600x260px) Image search: [Google]
kevin smoth.jpg
244KB, 600x260px
>>92966759
He was actually ballsy when he first started out. The problem was the critics utterly destroyed him since insults burn the fat fuck like like holy water on a Muslim.

He threw a fucking Hissy fit when Cop Out came out and started going after critics saying the movie wasn't for them. He had a nervous break down on twitter because of it. It was a poorly written and horribly produced piece of doo doo yet he places most of the blame on Bruce Willis being moody on set.

For all his know how in the comic industry, he doesn't know shit how to write them. His Green Arrow run was retarded and and his Batman run was incredibly non nonsensical.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.