[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what are his powers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

So what are his powers?
>>
who the fuck is that
>>
He's a god. He doesn't have "powers".
>>
Was that just an Injustice thing, where he summons weapons out of thin air and launches them? I've never been a fan of WW, so that game was my introduction to Ares.
>>
>>92958828
Personally I hate that so-called gods are just leeches to a particular concept, like War or Oder in the case of Nabu.
>>
>>92958421
Being able to teleport until... he forgets he can do that?
>>
>>92958421
he's the god of war, that's sorta all you need to know.
>>
>>92958421
I liked the Ares twist in Wonder Woman. His CGI was a bit meh, but I liked the design.
>>
>>92958421
THE PSYCHIC POWER OF WAR
>>
>>92958421
>>92958771
>>92958434
>>92958983

He's the God of Jobbing
>>
Torturing Wonder Girl psychologically.
>>
>>92959139
Yeah, Ares should mop the floor with anyone in a physical confrontation, but he's a total jobber. He should be better at fighting than Thor, and by that logic on par with Superman, but gets his ass checked by mortals constantly.
>>
>>92959938
In fairness, war is a different concept from battle. War is more large scale, tactics and strategy. Battle is more in-your-face fighting. Ares could be more of the former than the latter.
>>
>>92959032
Yeah, the reveal scene was pretty creepy (for a superhero movie).
>>
>>92959386
>implying her father shouldn't been Hermes.
>>
>>92958434
The God of Ponies
>>
>>92961936
As I recall, Ares was the god of battle in Greek myth. Athena was the goddess of strategy and such.
>>
He's what Himegimi is if she wasn't a girl.
>>
>>92958421
So we're just gonna ignore how ridiculous the mustache looked?
>>
>>92962935
That's why Olympus turned on him. He wouldn't shave it like Zeus told him to
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.