[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Blocks your heart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

> Blocks your heart
>>
I don't really like Damian. idk if that makes me a pleb but he's just lame to me. Same with Tim Drake as well, it feels like a logical step that Batman wouldn't take any proteges after the whole Jason Todd debacle
>>
>>92955803
Also why would Batman let his own son become a Robin like that? Wouldn't he want his child to not have that life?
>>
>>92955803
> it feels like a logical step that Batman wouldn't take any proteges after the whole Jason Todd debacle
Tim's entire point was that he was there to stop Bruce from going off the deep end after Jason died. I think Bruce was even against the idea at first.
>>92956425
The kid was raised by Talia and was already killing people by the time he ended up with Bruce.

Read comics.
>>
>>92954807
Too soon anon.

It's been less than a week since he ruined Wally's life.
>>
>>92956425
Damian would be Robin, regardless of what Bruce says.
>>
>>92956425
Dick made Damian Robin, not Bruce
>>
>>92956481
Just because he was like that before doesn't give Bats the excuse to not try to raise him properly
>>
>>92959691
Bruce is a bad person who rejected him.

Dick is Damian's actual father. Almost adopted him but was afraid he wasn't mature enough to do it.
>>
>>92955803
I used to be like you, but after what he did in Lazarus contract, he just became number 1 Robin for me.
>>
>>92955803
It's less that Bruce took Tim on and more that Tim basically came to him and explained why Gotham needed him to be Robin.
>>
>>92955803
Each Robin does have their own character, and I think they all bring something to the tights.
>Original Robin is just silly bright campiness
>Dick is loving, and dutiful
>Jason is an edgy shitlord who is slowly growing to maturity as the Hood
>Tim wants nothing more than to be Dick, but is coming to grips with the fact that he has to become his own Robin
>Damien is Damien
>>
>>92954807
No, that little cunt can fuck right off and take his father with him.
>>
>>92954807
Can someone show me where this happens? Damian doing something like that sounds hilarious.
>>
>>92961460

It involves time travel, paradoxes, and the speed force. All you need to know is that he killed Bart for a few seconds in the past and now Bart has a pacemaker that keeps him from going fast for too long.

OR IT WILL KILL HIM

Meanwhile Black Bart is about to curb stomped by Reverse Flash.

So moral of the story, don't have Wally for a name.
>>
>>92961460
It doesn't happen in any one page, so that'd be difficult. But basically, he was tracking time-travelling deathstroke and wanted to flush him out by creating a paradox, so he stopped past!wally's heart, flushing out deathstroke but causing >>92961673
>>
>>92961673

I meant Wally for the previous mentions. You know what I mean. Just don't be a Wally.
>>
>>92961673
>>92961703
Nice.
>>
>>92954807
Joke's on you, Superman punched mine out!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.