[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Frank Miller get away with this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_6299.jpg (54KB, 562x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6299.jpg
54KB, 562x459px
How did Frank Miller get away with this?
>>
Referring to her dealing with the trauma of killing people? Yeah, dunno.
>>
File: wtf is that thigh.jpg (61KB, 375x450px) Image search: [Google]
wtf is that thigh.jpg
61KB, 375x450px
>>92949422
There's nothing wrong about batman hugging 12 and 13 year olds with no pants on
>>
How did Bruce Timm get away with this
>>
>>92950159
He didn't, people hated this movie
>>
>>92950159
>>92950313
So is The Killing Joke comic much better? Because after watching this, I lost interest in reading that.
>>
File: DELETE.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DELETE.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>92950685
Holy crap yes. For starters, the movie is in the wrong colours. It may as well have been in sepiatone for how fucking dull it is. I know there's a recolour of the comic, but it's also cancer.

It has its flaws, Barbara is barely a character, it's overly edgy at times, and Jokerfags wank it till it bleeds, but its damn great in its own right.
>>
>>92950159
Despite so much of that movie being shit, I actually thought the musical number was pretty good.
>>
>>92950749
Different anon, but is the ending better in the comic? Because the animated ending was fucking terrible.
>>
>>92950826
howd it end in the movie?
>>
>>92949422
It's an edit. You're either brain damaged or sick.
>>
>>92954550
The fact that you dickless, no-account fucks get off by shitting on the legacy of a great man sickens me.
>>
>>92950826
>>92953128
It's the same ending. Minus the Oracle bait.
>>
>>92950749
The comic is a masterpiece.

I hope someone grab the movie audio and makes a motion comic with it.
>>
>>92949422
heh so this was that girl robin in ttg
>>
>>92954550
>>92954592
It always boils my piss whenever people shit on the art in DKR.

I get it, the stylisation might not be to everyone's tastes. But compositionally, it's a masterpiece. I can't actually think of a better Western comic in that regard, the sheer command of comics as a visual storytelling medium, the flow from panel to panel, the composition of each individual image, is beyond masterful. Miller will always get a free pass from me on his present-day drunken scrawlings for this, Daredevil and Wolverine.
>>
>>92959732
Kudos to you Anon. It is sad what Miller is now but what he gave us gives him an eternal pass in my book.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.