[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is his Epic Gear gonna look like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1006.jpg (51KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1006.jpg
51KB, 1024x569px
What the fuck is his Epic Gear gonna look like?
>>
>>92947422
Robin's mutilated body
>>
>>92947422
Hot trash, just like everything else about the game
>>
Wait a minute, when the earliest Injustice 2 shit came out, it seemed like they were really capitalizing on some kind of "super, super suit" gimmick, like every character had some kind of Transformers armor

What happened to that? All the game footage I've seen looks just like the first Injustice
>>
>>92947796
That's not what the gimmick was, it was just customizable armor pieces. Which is still in the game.
>>
>>92947549
Spotted the Marvel shill.
>>
>>92947937
Anyone else not like the gear system? They hardly did anything with it I'd rather them making skins and comic costumes then a couple mix and match gears that have hardly any diffrences between them. Only a handful of characters have a good variation looks while the rest looks the same like Aquaman,Ivy and bane.
>>
>>92949232
eh its a little cheap the way they did it for some characters, but Id say its a step up from the first game where all you got was a few extra skins you had to pay for and didnt actually add anything to the game other than a few voice overs
>>
>>92949409
True. I think im just a little mad that they had a good idea of what to do with the concept art they showed but all they did was a base part with mixed up accessories added onto it. When we could have something like Pic related.
>>
>>92947422
Are they gonna show his face?
>>
File: bmrob_cv23_02.jpg (187KB, 601x950px) Image search: [Google]
bmrob_cv23_02.jpg
187KB, 601x950px
This but tacticooler
>>
>>92947422
Anything that changes his helmet color would be weird because of his name.
>>
>>92947422
>>
>>92949480
That second one in the bottom row is really ugly in a way I dig
>>
>>92949730
If we can give Green Lantern, Black Canary, Blue Beetle, and Black Adam different shaders, I think Jason can deal with having a blue helmet.
>>
I immediately want to see Joker's super move on him. Especially after hearing Damian tell Joker he's not Jason in one of his openings.
>>
Are dlc characters even getting gear?
>>
>>92949712
This
>>
>>92949232
I'm cool with the gear system, it's not being able to control getting all the special abilities for a character that I hate.
>>
>>92949480
Modelling 8 unique costumes for each character? lol not in your dreams, at least not at launch
>>
>>92951683
Darkseid did
>>
>>92952171
All of those could have been different parts of gear instead of getting one of those and adding a loincloth/breastplate/stars and saying they're different gear pieces.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.