[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Rucka ever explain what was going on with her conflicting origins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: wwrebirth.jpg (346KB, 1850x925px) Image search: [Google]
wwrebirth.jpg
346KB, 1850x925px
Did Rucka ever explain what was going on with her conflicting origins?
>>
probably that snake bite but I stopped reading after Nicola left
>>
>>92941847
Two more issues to further clarify anything

But right now it looks like the Gods really didn't want Ares getting out of his prison and Themyscira is the only way in.

So when she left Themyscira the Gods needed to make sure that Diana could never return. So Hephaestus created an illusory Themyscira for her to go back to (Azz's run)
>>
>>92941952
So how does that explain things unrelated to Themyscira, e.g. Cheetah's whole new origin?

Also, you mention Azz's run, but the Rebirth issue showed her experiencing multiple 'differing' origins.
>>
>>92942025
Cheetah mentioned Urzkartaga being the source of her power in the Finch run before Rebirth. Maybe he was playing tricks on her mind too. Gods can be dicks like that.

Maybe she had multiple fake Themysciras that she went to and forgot about.
>>
>>92942505
is this part of the rebirth launch? i havent been following rebirth since pretty much the first few weeks.
>>
>>92941952
Is Hephaestus now a Trap with snakes for legs? Because doesn't seem to be his role. If anything Hades would be more capable, Earth is his domain.
>>
They really made a mistake with this alternating story thing. Rucka should have gone in, set up the new status quo in the first issue and gotten on with things.
>>
Is WW getting Hawkman levels of fucked?
>>
>>92945511
I dunno, it all depends on how this story plays out.
>>
>>92943138
the realm under the surface of the earth is Hades domain. the realm above that belongs to Zeus.

this is why Hades is known as the god of the UNDERworld.
>>
>>92945511
No the problem with Hawkman is that they kept making new versions then retconned them into all being the same guy. With WW it's more like Superman, just minor consistencies getting changed. Nice Krypton/Themyscira vs weird chaste Krypton/Murderzons.
>>
>>92946792
He still has the mineral rights anon. Zeus still needs his help to maintain illusions.
>>
>>92946846
Is this new storyline looking to clear up Wonder Woman's discrepancies much like Superman Reborn did?
>>
>>92946874
Nah, it's neither clearing anything up nor confusing it further. Just doing its own separate thing while throwing Azz's run under the bus
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.