[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't this been brought up as much as it should?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 23

File: 1491149384802.jpg (226KB, 1044x935px) Image search: [Google]
1491149384802.jpg
226KB, 1044x935px
Why hasn't this been brought up as much as it should?
>>
There's an air of positivity about these descriptions that I'm unfamiliar with.
>>
>>92940320
Explain.
>>
>>92940335
Pics like this are usually filled with negative, nitpick type descriptions that attack the people they are refering to.
The fact that this doesn't caught me off guard somewhat.
>>
>>92940217
i am the bubbly beginner/class clown since 10 years.
Is there such thing as talent?
>>
>>92940475

Same here, no mater how much I practice, it doesn't seem to get better. Been stuck in a bubbly beginner stage for ages, I'm thinking of taking some drawing courses. In before people tell me to do Loomis, which seems to get said a lot around here.
>>
>>92940475>me
>>92940512
went to a course once
teacher just stud behind me looking over my shoulders and said
"great, good job"
my drawings were so bad i couldn't even... i wonder why i paid so much money if she didn't wanted to help me
>>
>>92940404
Besides the Bubbly beginner most of these showcase talent. Not like those /g/ tier OS autism where you can easily make fun of stereotypes.

Besides OP posted the wrong pic.
>>
>>92940404
I see.
>>
I don't get it. This is neither cringe-worthy enough to be framed and mounted on a wall nor is it even an iota insightful. So what kind of attention are you expecting other than the first thread from like a month ago?
>>
File: il_570xN.280680244.jpg (193KB, 478x654px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.280680244.jpg
193KB, 478x654px
>>92940561
Read this and you will thank me later.
>>
How do you improve muscle control?
>>
>>92940784
is it still 1$?
>>
>>92940812
use both hands when you masturbate
>>
File: 1485225313658.png (3MB, 1400x6521px) Image search: [Google]
1485225313658.png
3MB, 1400x6521px
>>92940512
Draw three dimensional shapes. Draw cylinders, draw spheres, draw pyramids, draw cubes, draw them from every angle you can think of, then draw them some more. Focus on shading and foreshortening, as those two elements are going to be key to drawing well later on.

All complex figures can be broken down into basic shapes that fit together like puzzle pieces. Don't focus on the details right now, just focus on form, then worry about what comes after.

Oh, and don't EVER fall into the "It's just my STYLE!" trap that so many artists fall into. If you really want to get good at drawing, understand that you will never stop learning.
>>
>>92940857
http://www.welcometopixelton.com/downloads/Animation%20by%20Preston%20Blair.pdf
http://desgraff.com/downloads/prestonblair.pdf
>>
>>92940932
Thank you
>>
>>92940998
Your welcome.
>>
>>92940885

Oh this looks great, very informative, thanks for posting this Anon.
>>
>>92940512
Skill comes with time. Just draw things you see, people, buildings, trees etc. You can learn everything from that.

The MAIN problem people encounter is maintaining a habitual practice.

DO NOT DRAW THINGS FROM SCREENS OR BOOKS. DRAW FROM LIFE. Loomis can only go so far and is really for people how to have a level of skill already.
>>
>>92940885
Holy hell this looks good to study on
>>
>>92941036
>Skill comes with time
how long os a good amount of time to get at
3rd mastery on this png>>92940885
>>
>>92941101
Depends on how fast you can take in information and train yourself to apply it. Start from life drawing and then you can take information way and get to that level. Could take years.
>>
>>92941101
Depends on how much you practice, and if you're practicing seriously. Also you can improve much faster if you have someone experienced to give you critique.
>>
>>92941208
>Also you can improve much faster if you have someone experienced to give you critique.
This is my biggest problems
learning only with books and its really fun but i have huge problems without a teacher to overcome problems
>>
>>92941229
problem*
>>
>>92941229
Then take some classes (do some research on the class though and make sure it's on fundamentals), not everyone can do self-learning very well and having a teacher to guide you helps a lot.
>>
>>92940404
Someone edited out the negative parts. The concept artist description had a line that said "blocked you even though you two have never communicated". Bubbly Beginner said something about having a DA full of recolors and edited bases.
>>
>>92941101
Either months or years. It will be a progressive improvement though, so schedule yourself an hour or two everyday and doodle spheres and cubes in perspective like mad. You'll need quantity over quality in the early stage so you can loose yourself and "teach" your muscles how to move freely, as well as to let them correct the mistakes you brain cannot grasp due to be focusing in something else (you know, the typical mistakes we only notice the hour/day after we published the drawing).
I strongly recomend doing this with paper and pencil, and to keep the tablet for painting only (and maybe to ink the sketch as well).
In short, aim for iterative drawing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0ufz75UvHs
>>
>>92941538
for inking the sketch I meant, as in with the tablet.
>>
>>92940217
I'm basically a concept artist with the drawing skills of a class clown. I like thinking up big ideas for games and stories but they usually come out looking like toons.
>>
>>92941712
why can't drawing just be simple?
>>
>>92941538
love sycra but sometimes i think he talks from a high horse.
It's easy to do these steps if you already know how to draw
>>
>>92940404
It's a response to one of those pictures because tumblr can't take a joke
>>
>>92941908
Yes w...they can!
>>
>>92941839
yeah, is just that I couldn't think of another video that showed the concept of drawing the same thing over and over but thinking "hmm maybe if I make that like like this" everytime, and keeping them all/not erasing any, of course.
>>
File: stick.png (6KB, 319x259px) Image search: [Google]
stick.png
6KB, 319x259px
>>92941538
>spheres and cubes
and/or stick figures, but the one in the right of pic related, more akin to our skelletons.
>>
>>92941036
>draw from life

Don't have time for that. So no.
>>
>>92940885
This tells you what to study,but not how to study it? Should I just draw a bunch of circles for shapes? A. Bunch of eyes that never get better for detail?
>>
>>92942268
I have the time but i'm to shy to go outside with paper and pencil.
What if people approach me and want to see what i draw?
>>
LOL this is the most inaccurate shit. If you're gonna do one of these at least put some negatives.
>>
>>92942386
like?
>>
>>92942268
Then you better try some other medium if you want to create art.

>>92942304
watch some youtube tutorials somewhere on the lines of 'what to study', find every day objects in your area and break down what their shape is. A pencil is a long and skinny cylinder, so draw cylinders. what is the angle of the cylinder? draw a few angles. Where is the light source? add a light and apply a shadow on the cylinder.

Now find other objects in your house and break down their shapes and repeat. Don't add detail yet, just work with shapes. Learn shapes, learn where they are in life and how they interact with life.

being able to draw is pretty much measured in and how thorough you can be.Keep finding aspects of drawing that influence an object, shape, size, light, weight and figure out how life represents it.
>>
>>92940217
They should make a image on the different types of advice people give on learning art.
>>
>>92942470
Thank you so much for your words. I have a lot of free time coming up, and I'm hoping to buckle down and really develop artistic skill. I love drawing, time to make what I create actually look good (:
>>
>>92942268
Then you make time, faggot
>>
>>92942268
If you have time to draw you have time to draw from life
>>
>>92942657
Not true
you can doodle everytime like in a conversation or when you make a phone call.
Drawing from life is harder
>>
>>92942368
>i'm to shy to go outside with paper and pencil.
That's really retarded, are you 4 years old?
>What if people approach me and want to see what i draw?
Nobody does this, nobody cares about some guy sitting somewhere with a notebook, everybody will have places to be. Just put on some headphones with music and signal to everybody around you that you dont wanna be disturbed
>>
>>92941817
Because it's a skill. Like any other skill it takes time and practice and dedication.
>>
>>92942688
>you can doodle everytime like in a conversation
just draw the person you're talking to wtf or focus on the person you're talking to, what kind of person just starts doodling in the middel of your conversation?
>when you make a phone call
just draw what you're looking at while making the call
>Drawing from life is harder
So? drawing better is always harder
>>
>>92942688
>Drawing from life is harder
incorrect.

You just need to be persistent/perfectionist, if your life drawing looks wrong than figure out what's wrong (your subject is right fucking there) and correct it.

Creating something, like a character or object or thing, from either references or scratch is far more difficult.
>>
>>92942849
>just draw the person you're talking to wtf or focus on the person you're talking to, what kind of person just starts doodling in the middel of your conversation?
autists
that someone on /co/ has to ask this...
>>
>>92942885
fair enough
>>
Found the original if anyone wants it. OP edit is just weird garbage.
>>
>>92940217
>it's a covert Famicom thread
IGNORE AND REPORT

REPORT AND IGNORE
>>
>>92943073
It's another edit by that autistic fuck famicom
>>
>>92943073
This is not weird garbage, the OP's edits were needed.
>>92943113
>>92943127
Famicom would not make a thread this deep, relax.
>>
File: 1493450428262.jpg (62KB, 397x415px) Image search: [Google]
1493450428262.jpg
62KB, 397x415px
>>92940217
>concept artist
>spends weeks on a single drawing
concept artists don't do this shit. that's illustrators.
concept artists spend little time on their concepts until they need to make orthos.
>>
>>92943358
>not telling your boss you need weeks to finish a drawing and thats normal
>do it in 2 hours and then take the rest of the time off
Weak
>>
>>92943384
anyone who's hiring an actual concept artist knows what their job entails and will have the art director constantly contacting them to make sure they're doing lots of good work.
>>
>>92940217
post the original one
This was the one made in response by someone else because they thought the first one was too 'mean'
>>
File: 1491532983664.png (174KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1491532983664.png
174KB, 326x326px
>just draw every day and remember, if you're passionate you'll find success!

Anyone who says this is a fucking spook.

The people who make it ahead are the ones who keep working on something even if they don't want to, passion kills. Perseverance is king.

And don't fucking draw every day, that's advice by people saving face who probably don't even follow their own advice.

Don't draw every day and don't draw any old dumb bullshit. A truly good artist spends time OBSERVING. Look st a subject for as long as you need to, observe it, study it, figure out how it works, and then do it with a direction instead of just drawing the equivalent of hitting your head against a wall.

This also goes for designers, don't reinvent the wheel. You know Roger rabbit? Richard Williams didn't spend weeks designing that bunny. What he did was just study reference of various cartoon characters and actually think about what he wanted to express, he planified and observed the material he wanted to make, and instead of suffering by toiling on designs for too long, he just made the design on the first go.

Drawing things you don't understand every day will just give you superficial drafting practice, observing something well enough to draw what you see, not what you want, is the first real step in becoming a good artist. You have to starve yourself of the desire to draw by spending enough time not doing so and filling your mind with rules of what you're going to draw, that when you do draw you know what you're doing.

Don't work hard like a fucking mule, work smart. Don't work passionately, you're only human and you can't run on emotion, only perseverance to continue and not drop out, and you'll have a better time maintaining that if you don't waste time and mental effort on counter intuitive bullshit.
>>
>>92943740
OP's one is much more accurate, cartoonists draw like what OP's picture shown off.
>>
>>92943521
The artist of that has no concept of paying your dues, I see.
>>
>>92943991
I paitently wait for someone to make a counter argument to your statement.
>>
>>92943521
It's more along the lines of
>Here are two dozen different logo designs I came up with.

Any concept artist who only has one drawing to show is a shit concept artist.
>>
File: 1473589308451.gif (227KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473589308451.gif
227KB, 500x500px
>>92943991
>watch a car for hours
>know every little screw in it
>can't draw a straight line
wew anon, great advise
No really some of the things you said are true, like blindly draw stuff or only rely on passion
>>
>>92944203
You're gonna be waiting a long time because he's 100% correct.
>>
>>92943991
Near as I can tell people in this thread are giving practical advice like "learn the basics of shapes first". Are you suggesting that such advice is bullshit?
>>
>>92944431

you're basically describing how technical artists and architects see art.

though many technical artists, specially the ones that draw manuals and brochures for technology have sick construction skills.
>>
>>92943991
>This also goes for designers, don't reinvent the wheel. You know Roger rabbit? Richard Williams didn't spend weeks designing that bunny. What he did was just study reference of various cartoon characters and actually think about what he wanted to express, he planified and observed the material he wanted to make, and instead of suffering by toiling on designs for too long, he just made the design on the first go.
What the fuck does this have to do with learning the basics of drawing?
>>
why does nef like the void so much. ive never seen him interact with it in any way
>>
>>92942854
>You just need to be persistent/perfectionist

>You jest need to be self-destructive

Fixed that for ye.
>>
>>92943521
>pic

>implying the designer doesn't come up with 100+ variants of multiple designs
>implying the client doesn't keep changing their mind and giving vague pointers on what they would rather want
>implying the designer didn't spend hours and hours just trying to figure out what the client even meant
>implying the client doesn't just pick the worst one out of the bunch

whoever made that is clearly not a real designer.
>>
>muh art
>>
File: 1496255073733.jpg (80KB, 750x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496255073733.jpg
80KB, 750x720px
>>92944477
Partly, over relying on shapes over flow is bauhaus principle, and it's not the only way to draw. It's a good way, for sure, but if practiced incorrectly it just leads to artists without a sense of nuance who practice very literal interpretations of shapes that often look awkward and un naturalistic.

What I'm saying is that just taking the time to look at your fucking hand and internalize how it fucking works because you can fucking see it, is a quicker way to learn how to draw proper hands instead of bullshit ring around with pre made sausage hands you copy off others just to keep the "draw every day" quota. Draw better, quality over quantity, especially when you learn. Make mistakes and learn from them, but it doesn't hurt to be smart on how to avoid them from the get go.

>>92944512
It's a work method that saved you pain and time in learning.

You have eyes, use them. You've not earned the right to wield the brush, if you cannot draw what you see. And you don't need bullshit formulas to draw well, just observation, intuition, and logic.
>>
>>92940217
post the 4chan version, at least its amusing
>>
>>92944933
>4chan version
>its amusing
Anon, 4chan is a hurtbox nothing here is amusing
Or you are just so new god i wish i could be a newfag again.
I started with /b/ and thought they were all hackers and destroy everything they can get their hands on
>>
>>92943991
>And don't fucking draw every day, that's advice by people saving face who probably don't even follow their own advice.

No arguement here, I am guilty IN THIS THREAD, of doing this. But you need to do it. You need to draw as often as possible, even when you're 'not feeling creative today', you should especially do it today in that case.

>Don't draw every day and don't draw any old dumb bullshit. A truly good artist spends time OBSERVING. Look st a subject for as long as you need to, observe it, study it, figure out how it works, and then do it with a direction instead of just drawing the equivalent of hitting your head against a wall.
Correct

>This also goes for designers, don't reinvent the wheel. You know Roger rabbit? Richard Williams didn't spend weeks designing that bunny. What he did was just study reference of various cartoon characters and actually think about what he wanted to express, he planified and observed the material he wanted to make, and instead of suffering by toiling on designs for too long, he just made the design on the first go.
The word you're looking for is that Williams made Roger look 'generic'. But he also has years of background in various fields of art experience to back up his first design. He's done it many times before, not that he gave it try and got it first time then stopped.

1/2
>>
>>92944981
And three days later you are here.
the times they are a changin
>>
File: 1496180524569.png (143KB, 292x296px) Image search: [Google]
1496180524569.png
143KB, 292x296px
>>92944863
>making self indulgent art for no audience but yourself, instead of the inherent responsability of true artists to express the transcendent, giving their work a life beyond themselves that may even become archetypal

Not hating, people can do whatever they want, but if you're gonna do that, you're no artist. you're a hobbyist at best.
>>
>>92943991

>Drawing things you don't understand every day will just give you superficial drafting practice, observing something well enough to draw what you see, not what you want, is the first real step in becoming a good artist. You have to starve yourself of the desire to draw by spending enough time not doing so and filling your mind with rules of what you're going to draw, that when you do draw you know what you're doing.
wut, this isn't dark souls, that's not how it works. Regardless, if you're going to 'practice' then you need that practice to mean something. Start a comic, give it a weird or out their premise and use it as your method of experimenting with designs and skills. The whole spending an hour+ each day drawing is fine if you're young, but when you're older you have neither the patience nor time to be spending on practice alone. So make something out of your practice by making actual art out of it.

>Don't work hard like a fucking mule, work smart. Don't work passionately, you're only human and you can't run on emotion, only perseverance to continue and not drop out, and you'll have a better time maintaining that if you don't waste time and mental effort on counter intuitive bullshit.
Or, just make work. Get a job related to make art while your real job is making your art in your spare and free time.

2/2
>>
>>92945076
>give it a weird or out their premise
*give it a weird, out there, or non-standard story and premise
>>
File: max-headroom.jpg (23KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
max-headroom.jpg
23KB, 275x275px
>>92944994
Let's put it pragmatically:

You don't draw every day because that makes you better in and of itself. Plenty of shitty artists draw every day with no improvement, like David willis.

You're supposed to draw often because it gives you a bigger chance of experiencing different experiences in technical crafting to discover different ways to improve your work flow. That's it. It doesn't actually make drawing better, it just helps you make things faster if you pay attention to what you're doing.

Is it good to keep a good work ethic? Absolutely. Is it mandatory for those learning art? No, it's not. It can help, but it can also be detrimental if a person isn't in the mindset of "everything I do is to learn how to git gud".

Otherwise you're gonna have dudes drawing anime bullshit over and over for ten years and think they've improved.
>>
>>92945133
>You're supposed to draw often because it gives you a bigger chance of experiencing different experiences in technical crafting to discover different ways to improve your work flow. That's it. It doesn't actually make drawing better, it just helps you make things faster if you pay attention to what you're doing.
this
doing the same mistakes over and over wont help you improve
>>
TMS shill pls die
>>
>>92944863
>the definition of art is using a medium to make something

ehh no. Art is making something with the intention of it being art and having an audience to show your work and have a conversation (either about the work superficially, conceptually and or socially).
>>
>>92945186
>Art is making something with the intention of it being art and having an audience to show your work and have a conversation (either about the work superficially, conceptually and or socially).
>having the word you want to define inside the definition
Are you retarded?
>>
>>92944981
>Anon, 4chan is a hurtbox nothing here is amusing
>Or you are just so new god i wish i could be a newfag again.

no im just as asshole gets amusement out of insulting humor and snark.
>>
>>92944863
>I'm 19 listen to my wisdom!
>>
>>92945246
>he's is 19 and can draw better then me
>i'm 24
>please kill me
>>
>>92945177
He does not do threads this deep, relax.
>>
>>92945305
>tfw people post tumblrina's art with ugly character designs to make fun of, but you notice that their linework and coloring skills are above yours
>>
>>92945076
I agree with your first statement. Working on a project with an actual direction can help tremendously as a learning experience. It also doesn't contradict what I said.

You could either spend hours on end every day drawing filler noise thst informs nothing, or you can choose something you assign rules to and try to stick to those rules. You don't draw for the sake of drawing at that point, you draw for the sake of learning and applying techniques for a goal. It's homework, and it's good, and it's better to do a couple of failed attempts at projects than a bunch of Loomis sketches.

Also

>making art your job and expect to make art in your free time

Anything you make into a job will become unenjoyable at home, that's a rule of life. Most kids who get sucked into studios never work on their own stuff ever again.

The only real way to learn and work is to go to an attelier, otherwise you have to give yourself the time and space to learn. The industry doesn't care.
>>
>>92945305
Well, she has been drawing since she was 11 or so. Drew a lot of Homestuck and got popular for her doodles.

I think it's sadder that she is kinda stuck with these doodles despite being able to do better. Complete disregard for spelling and writing outside of her work also makes me not respect her.
>>
>>92945218
I'll word it better then, but it means the same thing because art is a broad word that has many different theoretical viewpoints as to what it is (beyond aesthetics).

Art needs the intention by the creator to be something more than design.
"Design tells people what to think, Art asks them to think" is what my professor told us, art is something more than getting someone to buy a product or represent a company.
>>
>>92945365
>Anything you make into a job will become unenjoyable at home, that's a rule of life. Most kids who get sucked into studios never work on their own stuff ever again.

True, but it should be related in some way. In my case, I am planning to work in production so that I can work a variety of behind the scenes things while going home and doing animation, character design, (gallery style) artwork.
Your day job is just a day job you have to finance your (personal) work.
>>
>>92940885
This actually over complicates things. You can study a lot of that simultaneously with still life and model drawing. You don't need to break it down into a regiment like that.
>>
>>92945661
To be an artist Nr1....
>>
>>92944109
No its not, its watered down because Tumblrbabies don't know how to take a joke and get so offended at something they have to make a pc trugger warning version to everything.
>>
File: Clampett-1.jpg (251KB, 1476x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Clampett-1.jpg
251KB, 1476x1080px
>>92945701
No, cartoonists draw like this.
>>
>>92945735
There wasn't any doubt they do.
You missed the point of my post
>>
File: 1489962326778.jpg (807KB, 1040x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1489962326778.jpg
807KB, 1040x1500px
>>92945735
NO, cartoonists draw like this
>>
>>92940320
True. We need to fix this ASAP
>>
>>92944863
>I was in a stressful relationship at the time
Is there ONE instance of this sort of art talk where they don't slip this sentence in?
>>
>>92945777
No those are scanline artists.
>>
>>92945661
No you don't, but it certainly helps if you're struggling with the still life/model drawing.
>>
>>92945777

Isn't that scratchboard?
>>
Post the one that roasts them
>>
Have you guys seen doodle dudes?

Where would you put everyone who has been on that show?
>>
>>92947756
cant, all the /co/bmlrites will get there poor fee fees hurt and triggered
>>
>>92947836
Who cares about them, post it anyway
>>
>>92947836
Yeah post it anyways, im a mid tier cartoonist chibi lover,

I already know my faults, i can't do the flow rider stuff to save my life and doing one concept art painting would take me a year, but animating a chibi i cando that every day it's really fun
>>
>>92947836
srsly
post it
>>
>>92940335
The vast majority of people here want to drag artists down and destroy them. One of us. One of us.
>>
What kind of paper is used for traditional animation?
>>
File: 20170603_183926.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170603_183926.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
I bought these books. Was it a bad investment?
>>
>>92951377
You realize half of those are available for free on the internet, and the other half are, ahem, "available" for "free"
>>
File: image.jpg (460KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
460KB, 1280x1280px
>>92940217
No one posted the other one yet?
>>
>>92951633
i'm the insecure one trying to go over the angsty artist to reach the badass
>>
File: 11382988932.gif (605KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
11382988932.gif
605KB, 400x400px
>>92951633
>tfw part insecure/mangamaniac/teenybopper
how do I improve? I care less about someone taking my shitty art, fame's not important, I just want to draw cute girls damn it.
>>
>>92951377
>Animator's Survival Kit
A fantastic choice to be sure, but I'm not sure I'd recommend it for an absolute beginner. If you have some of the basics down it's phenomenal, but if you're just starting out you're not going to get much out of it.

Of course, I've only experienced the book, I know nothing about the DVDs.
>>
>>92942368
Then draw your pet. Or set up some still life scenes of action figures.
>>
>>92951377
Can you list them for me pls ?
>>
>>92940217
I've been a class clown since elementary and still am
>>
File: 304024.jpg (35KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
304024.jpg
35KB, 225x350px
>>92940217
>Chibi lover
Is taking an already "chibi" looking character and making it look less cute really a good example?
>>
File: 1491170742403.png (22KB, 669x611px) Image search: [Google]
1491170742403.png
22KB, 669x611px
>>
>>92944838

Most clients just want shittty knockoffs of things that exist.

>it's familiar and recognizable!
>>
>>92951633
yesssss this is the one that triggered the little snowflakes on tumblr
>>
>>92953270
Yeah if you go in the drawthreads most of the requests are people asking for a /co/ version of some anime picture or scene from some tv show.
>>
>>92951633
i dont really fit in any of these, the closest thing to my lineart is the insecure but i always erase the sketch layer

the closest thing to my coloring is the badass i guess, im self taight and i can't draw hands, maybe i should start getting rid of lineart

the rest of the styles seem like deviantart stuff that i stopped doing ages ago
>>
File: 1477191567066.png (373KB, 551x550px) Image search: [Google]
1477191567066.png
373KB, 551x550px
>>92951633
Why do I feel like the Badass is the person who drew this given they have the least negative traits

Why are artists so petty?
>>
File: ld.png (1MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
ld.png
1MB, 3000x3000px
Where am I at? Haven't drawn since April, and this was the last thing I "tried" with.
I know the leg's off, and the colours are too flat/ not all there
>>
>>92940217
>Why hasn't this been brought up as much as it should?
It's a stupid tumblr meme for people who don't even draw.

>>92951633
Who /insecuredescriptionbutdrawsonpencil/ here
>>
>>92945365
100% this, got my animation diploma and promptly didn't follow the gang into the biz
Felt if I kept going, I would end up hating drawing
>>
>>92951633
I would sexually fuck all of them.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.