[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MARVEL/DC UNIVERSE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 17

File: Worlds finest.jpg (8KB, 188x250px) Image search: [Google]
Worlds finest.jpg
8KB, 188x250px
These threads are always fun. Let's imagine the Marvel Universe and the DC Universe become one. How would the characters interact and the big events play out?

Starting with one of my favorites from these threads.

>The Daily Bugle is acquired by the Daily Planet, and Clark Kent and Peter Parker become co-workers, though they're unaware of one another's secret identities.
>>
I would love to see spider-man and batman take on the joker

>spider-man easily out-bants joker
>joker can never get the last word on spider-man
>spider-man laughs out joker
it would be like terry mcGuinness all over again
>>
Hi I'm representative from OSCORP, I'm sure you understand, and Mister Osborne loves the "Fuck Superman" attitude really has to offer. So on behalf of Mister Osborne, we ask if Lexcorp would be interested in a partnership and be on the ground floor on our exciting "Fuck Spider-Man" business plan.
>>
>>92939083
something like this already happened. joker and carnage joined forces
Spider-Man and batman took them down
>>
>>92939058
>Mandarin becomes New Superman villain
>Galactus eats Oa
>Hulk becomes Red Lantern
>Lobo is a guardians of the galaxy frenemy
>Superman steals Thor's and Hulk's villains
>Deadpool steals Harley from Joker
>>
Fuck it, kick it into overdrive. BRING IN TRANSFORMERS. Yeah, that was canon in Marvel once.
>>
>>92939058
Secret Empire but Batman's the nazi. He out preptime's everyone and takes over the country. It'd be Tower of Babel all over again.
>>
Kicking everything into overdrive.
>Cobra, Hydra, Millennium, and Shocker are all one and the same
>Thanos, Darkseid, Aku, the Gems and Frieza are eternally conquering everything
>Oscorp, Lexcorp and Ultratech try to get rid of each other
>>
>>92939058
>Clark Kent and Peter Parker become co-workers, though they're unaware of one another's secret identities
Except their childrens, Jon Kent and Anna May Parker
>>
i have this JLA-Avengers crossover which was pretty cool and has many things like that
>hawk eye and green arrow having ego fights
>partys in the avengers mansion and the justice league satellite
>grim reaper and the key kidnapping mantis and zatanna
>>
>>92939477
authors are busiek and perez as stated on the front
>>
The Joker gets Carnage.

Karlo helps Sandman become good again.

Deadpool and Lobo hunt each other down.

Plastic Man annoys the fuck out of Reed.
>>
>that time Lex Luthor sent a jar of piss and a bomb to Senator Kelly during the hearing on mutants
>>
>>92939058
Say goodbye to a majority of the X-Men and Inhuman franchise. The Celestial mythology would probably be erased or incorporated somehow to make room for the New Gods mythos. Thanos would be relegated to a Mongul-type villain, but Darkseid would definitely become the big bad of the universe. Characters who definitely can't hold they're own titles will be relegated to supporting cast. Nova Corpse makes way for the Lanterns. Since Lanterns are more marketable and recognizable than Nova Corpse. The Lantern mythos will probably dwindle in size dramatically.

The "JL/Avengers -like" team roster:
1. Batman
2. Spiderman
3. Superman
4. Wonder Woman
5. Hulk
6. Wolverine
7. The Flash?

Captain America is left out because him and Supes are kind of the same characters. Plus Supes is way more recognizable and sells a lot better. Supes's strength would probably see a dramatically decrease to make the Hulk the powerhouse of the team.
Iron-Man isn't there because having two billionaires is redundant as hell. Plus Batman sells better.
>>
>>92939058

My personal headcanon in the mashed-up Marvel/DC Universe is literally just combine them. Most of Marvel is in NY, Most of DC is in fictional cities, so there's no real day to day overlap.

Marvel has a lot of in fighting and fame related confontations, DC has a lot of giant monster/alien invasions. S.H.I.E.L.D. has their agenda, ARGUS has theirs. etc etc etc etc

I leave it that simple, in hopes that it may one day be the truth, and I'll be able to read their combined big events without preconceived notions
>>
>>92939685
Dude. New gods are literally descendants of the asgardians
>>
>>92939156

>Mandarin not a Super-Man villain

so close.
>>
Quentin Beck and Basil Karlo knew each other before becoming super villains, Beck was the man who did the special effects for the first 3 Clayface movies. The few times they have teamed up they were able to nearly take down the combined forces of Spider-Man and Batman.

The Man-Bat serum and the Lizard serum are very closely related, but when the formula was first being written out, Kirk and Curt were working on it together, however both moved to different locations and used bats and lizards for their following experiments.
>>
Spider-Man was refused a spot on the Teen Titans roster because he's called Spider-Man, instead of teen or boy. Despite this, Peter and Dick still remain good friends.

Barbra Gordan hates Marry Jane Watson because during a Halloween Costume party, MJ came dressed as Batgirl and was told that she filled the suit out better than the actual Batgirl. MJ has no idea who Babs is or what her problem is.
>>
Alternate Universe where it's Injustice Regime Superman vs HydraCap.
>>
>>92939058
Peter Parker would probably get along better with Jimmy Olsen. Fellow cub reporters/professional photographers! One is secretly a superhero, the other gets and loses a new power every week!
>>
Nick Fury Jr (Sam Jackson) is the love child of Nick Fury and Amanda Waller.

Lex Luthor is one of the world's biggest advocates for Mutant Rights, even going as far as to bankroll his own team refereed to as The Lex-Men.
>>
File: darkseid_vs_thanos.jpg (87KB, 620x601px) Image search: [Google]
darkseid_vs_thanos.jpg
87KB, 620x601px
>>92939058
Meanwhile, on a planet far from Earth...
>>
>>92939458
>Jon and Anna being childhood besties
>They grow up and it becomes a "will they won't they" relationship
Found it.
>>
>>92939157
Honestly if you bring in the licensed characters that used to be canonical with both companies you gotta figure out where they are and how different they could be due to the presence of both Marvel and DC.

I mean including Doc Savage (he was part of Marvel), The Shadow and The Avenger (they were part of the DCU) is pretty easy since they'd be around during the 30's. But then you'll have to think hard about how long the Transformers' war on Earth would last if the Justice League and the Avengers and the X-Men and the Teen Titans and so on exist.

And since Superman's been to a version of Eternia (in DC Comics Presents) and Cybertron exists in 80's-era Marvel you could also imagine that a Transformers vs Masters of the Universe thing could also happen.
>>
>>92942516
Could you just imagine the ancient mythos of the combined universe? Because I'm getting a greek feeling idea for a story, "The rape of death by Darkseid"
>>
>>92942842
DC's Death is usually depicted as a man... Thanos could have an internal crisis once he realizes his love is technically trans.
>>
>>92939083
classic
>>
>>92942884
Implying that Thanos wouldn't have a blast playing with her ladybone
>>
>>92942754
Don't forget the various other Hanna Babera and Cartoon Network shows on DC's side, while Marvel has Phineas and Ferb and the entire Hasbro action line (Rom back and GI Joe/Transformers never left).

Using the Justice Inc crossover from Dynamite you can get rid of Avenger and Shadow via old age and leave Savage alone being alive, pulp heroes are usually confined to smaller things anyway.
>>
>>92942754
let's not forget the bionicle comics waspublished by DC comics let's get them in here too
>>
>>92942996
They exist in a side dimension populated by lego fusion of all other DC-Marvel universes.
>>
>>92942884
not neil gainman's The truth would is that death is an abstract that is neither gender and it takes whatever form it wants male or female, marvel's female death and the black racer are merely aspects of true death.

also Avengers are the superhero team that deals with issues in america while the justice league deals with world wide problems
>>
>>92943013
Fair enough
>>
File: thumbnails.jpg (14KB, 179x256px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnails.jpg
14KB, 179x256px
>>92942884
>DC's Death is usually depicted as a man.
>>
>>92943054
You'll notice I used the term "usually" and not "always"
>>
>>92942975
>while Marvel has Phineas and Ferb

Can it fit in though? I thought they just crossovered with that USM/Avengers Assemble universe.
>>
>>92943054
So she's the younger version of the Marvel's Death?
>>
File: trap-fap.png (471KB, 680x986px) Image search: [Google]
trap-fap.png
471KB, 680x986px
>>92942920
>>92943034
Now I want to see a shoop of this featuring Death and Thanos
>>
>>92943096
Sure, it's actually a very good fit with Power Pack and Moon Girl, just as long as perhaps you make it just a slightly more realistic.
But if this world also has the Hanna Babera cartoons then Agent P would fit right in as an associate of Secret Squirrel for example.
>>
>>92943086
>Nekron: 64 issues
>Black Racer: 100 issues
>Death of the Endless: 174 issues
Those are the usual ones, anon. So who were you thinking of?
>>
>>92943149
Mostly Nekron and Black Racer.
>>
>>92942975
most of those would be treated like alternate universes. Certain things like He-man, thundercats, transformers, G.I.Joe which had publications in Marvel and DC could work but would have to be modified. He-Mans eternia is another planet in the universe, Thundercats 3rd earth is an alternate universe, G.I. Joe could be as subdivision of S.H.I.E.L.D or the American governments attempt to make a regulated force that rivals the Avengers/JL on global threats. Transformers could also work too most of it could take place in the middle of America superhero's have moderate contact with cybertronians the autobots have a member join a superhero team to act as an ambassador and mediator on cybertronian affairs.
>>
>>92943224
Well Godzilla, Conan, Tranformers, GI Joe, Rom, Micronauts and all pulp heroes work perfectly.
Thundercats could even work in Kamandi's time I feel?

I think best solution will be to have 2 fusion universes, one more light hearted and the other more realistic.
>>
>>92943224
I think there'd be two different Earths:

One Earth has all the Marvel and DC superheroes, so the Transformers' war lasts briefly and not as destructive.

Another Earth has very few Marvel and DC superheroes (like it just has Spider-Man and a 1938-power level Superman) so the Transformers war last longer and can be more destructive.
>>
File: bugpoolx.jpg (93KB, 412x488px) Image search: [Google]
bugpoolx.jpg
93KB, 412x488px
I've been waiting for Deadpool and Ambush Bug to finally settle things.
>>
How would Archie work? Archie himself has worked with the Punisher while the Red Circle heroes were in DC.
>>
>Captain America led the Justice Society of America and crash-landed on Themyscira, where he met and fell in love with Wonder Woman. Jonathan Kent served with him and instilled Cap's values on young Clark Kent, who idolizes Cap.

>The Flash begins dating Scarlet Witch, which makes Quicksilver extremely butthurt. Partially because he's the only speedster who can't access the Speed Force.

>Hal Jordan and Carol Danvers had a brief relationship during military training that ended badly. To this day they can't stay in the same room together for long. On the other hand, John Stewart and James Rhodes are old war buddies.
>>
>>92943490
Jon Kent is old but not that old, making his grandfather is better.
>>
>>92943490

>Punisher's war on crime takes him to Hub City, where he butts heads with the Question
>>
>>92939083
>The Joker drops his obsession with Batman and nows obsesses over Spider-Man.
>Harley starts to get worried. Until he sees what's under Spidey's mask and starts to fall for him, even forgetting about Mr. J.
>Harley's costume becomes heavily Spidey-based which creeps Peter out. Joker couldn't care less due to his ego,
>>
>>92943466
Riverdale would just be a city in the midwest or something; I mean it all depends on how filled with superheroes you feel this Earth would be. I mean a version of Archie's superheroes are canonical to the Post-Infinite Crisis/Pre-Flashpoint DCU, but they wouldn't neccesarily interact with Riverdale.
>>
>Apokolips vs Asgard! Darkseid has defeated Odin and enslaved the Asgardians! Can Thor defeat Darkseid in a fight and save the Golden City?

>Secret Origins! Who is the most dangerous of Ra's al Ghul two young pupils? Bruce Wayne or Victor Von Doom?

>Daredevil VS. Lex Luthor, the Kingpin of Metropolis!

>Atlantis Attacks! Even with the help of the Amazons of Themyscira, can Aquaman defends his city against Namor, the real Monarch of the Seven Seas? Also in this issue: who is the father of Aquaman? Namor!

>A blast from the past! Captain America and his Justice Society fights the villainous Red Skull! Also, how the Ultra-Humanite turned Hitler into the Hate Monger!

>The Fantastic Four vs the Fatal Five! Human Torch, the new member of the Legion of The Superheroes! Who is smarter, Brainiac or Mister Fantastic?

>Sins Past! Spider-Man faces a familiar villain from his childhood, his neighbour BUENO EXCELLENTE!

>War Planet Hulk! The Green Gladiator faces Mongul in the arena!

>Is Flash an Inhuman? In this issue Flash and The Inhumans invade Gorilla City searching for answers!

>Weird Western Tales: Jonah Hex faces the Phantom Rider in a duel at midnight! The loser becomes the new Ghost Rider!

>Annihillation! The Green Lantern Corps must face Annihillus and it's hordes to save the universe! The death of the Nova Corps!

>The Death of Superman! Can Superman survive Death and her lover Thanos?

>Giant-Size Swamp Thing! Swamp Thing journey trough the Nexus of Realities and find an unexpected oponent: Captain Britain, champion of the Omniverse!

>In Blackest Night: The power ring has a new wielder and his name is Victor Von Doom!

>Casualties of War! The Punisher comes for an old friend... Deathstroke!

>Wayward sons: Red Hood, Winter Soldier and Kaine cross paths!

>Wolverine: Batman's father? The truth behind the Waynes' trip to Madripoor!

>Catfight: Catwoman and Black Cat have the same mark: The Sanctum Sanctorum!
>>
>>92942510
and knowing Lex, he will probably murdering them all and exploit their deaths for sympathy and profit, just like in 52.

Or better yet, he'll frame the newly appeared NuHumans for being responsible for the deaths of mutants due to the mist killing them, thus setting up a war where he takes control of the X-Men and steal the technology of the Inhuman royal family, who are portrayed as villains by Lex. Not knowing he playing them both for his personal gain.
>>
>>92943767
>who is the father of Aquaman? Namor!
this is a stupid retcon and I hope it gets ignored
>>
>>92943732
>>The Joker drops his obsession with Batman and nows obsesses over Spider-Man.

Spider-fags just can't help themselves can they? Also Catwoman and Black Cat have a threesome with Spider-Man, Spider-Man replaces Batman as one of the World's Finest, and Spider-Man makes a deal with the devil to rewrite history so Bruce Wayne's parents never died
>>
>>92943816
Grandfather on his mother's side, I would have assumed.
>>
>>92942621
>Instead of Jon, Martha dies of a heart attack instead, leaving poor Jon heartbroken, mourning by selling the farm and moved back to his birth place of Queens, New York to find a peaceful job as a intern.
>He is reunited with Ann May and starts dating, much to the joy of Superman seeing his dad be happy and the dismay of Peter who is worried about May dating at her age, his wife MJ tells him to lighten up.
>>
File: 1286754630635.jpg (131KB, 467x768px) Image search: [Google]
1286754630635.jpg
131KB, 467x768px
>>92943879
Man you must be a blast at parties.
>>
>Arsenal under the influence! Starfox teaches how love can be a drug!

>Mutants Lives Matter! Green Arrow advocates for mutant rights, but someone isn't happy: MAGNETO!

>The Deadliest Catch: The Collector hires Lobo to steal the Silver Surfer's board!

>The Avengers face their greatest challenge yet: Plastic Man's membership interview!

>Right on the mark? Bullseye joins the Suicide Squad!

>A battle for honor: Katana faces the Silver Samurai! Will Wolverine meet his end against the Soultaker sword?

>Justice for all: Matt Murdock defends Funky Flashman in the court! Who is he up against? Kate Spencer!

>Plastic Man, Miss Martian, Firestorm and Citizen Steel: The New Fantastic Four!

>The Lost Weekend: When Hal Jordan hits on Emma Frost!

>War Above the Skies! Darkseid invades Attilan! What's more powerful: Black Bolt or the Anti-Life itself?

>Clash of the Titans! Lex Luthor and Doctor Doom face off in the greatest battlefield of all: The chessboard!

>A Deal With the Devil: Felix Faust is back and under Mephisto's control! Only Zatanna and Ghost Rider can prevent him from stealing Spear of Destiny!

>Girls Night Out: Cassandra Cain and X-23 go to the movies! Guest-starring Deadpool!

>A touch of Chaos: Rogue touches Mr. Bones! The X-Men caught by the DEO!

>New World Order! Doctor Doom, Magneto, Namor, Black Adam and Bane form their own political coalition!

>Midnight Run: Hawkman and Bruce Banner handcuffed together in Mexico! Banner can't get stressed! Hawkman can't get calm! The Juggernaut is on their trail!

>Trading Places: Superman and Wolverine switch bodies! Sabretooth is out for blood! Mr. Mxyzptlk is out for chaos! Lois Lane is out of town! It gets worse: Lana Lang is single and ready to mingle!
>>
>>92943929

your post read like Spider-Man was your own self insert OC and you were writing fanfiction about him

>and then Batman's most iconic villain decides he'd rather be the nemesis of Spider-Man
>and then the character who is most defined by her unhealthy attraction to a psychopath decides she likes Spider-Man more
>and then she even starts to dress like him

just fuck off
>>
>>92943903
No anon, they mean Jon (Clark's son and the current superboy) and Annie (Peter's daughter, spidering)
>>
>>92939058
>Batman sneaks into the Xavier institute at 2am hoping to find out why it is so secretive and maybe uncover the rumors of it being a paramilitary organization consolidating superpowered children and training them to be a personal army
>He makes it to the first basement level before he is discovered by at least 2 psychics and Logan has his scent. With at least ten more X-Men going "Awww fuck...again?!"
>Xavier erases the memory from Bruce's mind and they drop him off back in Gotham
>This happens every single Tuesday
>>
>>92943490
Hal Jordan and Carol Danvers had a brief relationship during military training that ended badly. To this day they can't stay in the same room together for long. On the other hand, John Stewart and James Rhodes are old war buddies.
Perfect
>>
>>92943903

Peter's aunt is named May Parker
>>
Deadpool gets paid to take out Joker. He and Harley fall in love with each other, but also try to kill each other on a regular basis. They have 3 kids.

Thor and Wonder Woman have a friendly rivalry.

WayneTech and Stark Industries have a professional rivalry. Tony has figured out that Bruce is Batman. Suggests that they work together. Bruce is hesitant, but Tony proves to be an invaluable friend.

Magneto tries to reach out to metahumans, but so does Xavier.

We would see a rather interesting team of X-Men.

Punisher would start wrecking villains in Gotham, but he's too extreme and would eventually fall into Bruce's radar.

Spidey and Static would make a good team.

Red Lanterns would take note of Hulk.
>>
Hey, I was just about to post Deadpool/Joker!

>Deadpool hates the Joker personally, but can't help finding him absolutely fucking hysterical, which only pisses Deadpool off even more
>Any time Joker is cracking a joke when taunting Batman, no matter where Deadpool is, he just suddenly lets out one loud "HA!", then gets mad at himself
>>
>>92943974
>Lana Lang is single and ready to mingle!
>around muties hide the red head cuties
>>
>>92944170
>This happens every single Tuesday
Kek
>>
A lot of DC heroes and villains would be retconed into inhumen or mutants
>>
Batman and Punisher get into ideology quarrel that turns into 3 hours fight on the streets of Gotham.

Every
Fucking
Night
>>
Thanos and Darkseid would be fucking going on forever who is better.
>>
>>92939058
Clark probably would find that Peter is Spiderman pretty easy (x-ray vision) but he is good enough to not tell and keep the dynamic running.
>>
File: Infinity Gauntlet sucks yo.jpg (525KB, 1000x1543px) Image search: [Google]
Infinity Gauntlet sucks yo.jpg
525KB, 1000x1543px
>>92942516
Remember that time Darkseid threw the Infinity Gauntlet?
I got a good chuckle out of that when I first read it, mostly because it made perfect sense in context.
>>
>>92944479
This

Didn't the same person create both of them?
>>
>>92942516
>>92944510
>>92944479
>>
>>92944479
They're diametrically opposed in terms of goals, so I would imagine a keikaku war between the two would ravage the universe.
Thanos is in love with death and wants universal oblivion.
Darkseid is the god of order and wants everyone to live under his bootheel.
>>92944510
Jack Kirby created Darkseid, Jim Starlin created Thanos. Starlin originally designed him as a Metron rip-off, before his editor told him that if he was going to rip off Kirby, he might as well steal his best character.
>>
God help us when the Anti-Monitor and Galactus meet.
>>
>>92944510
No. Kirby created Darkseid, Starlin created Thanos (and upon Roy Thomas' suggestion used Darkseid as another influence).
>>
>>92944596
Plus Darkseid has imprisoned and tortured an aspect of Death for an unknown period of time. Thanos might take that personally.
>>
File: superboyprime.jpg (27KB, 200x281px) Image search: [Google]
superboyprime.jpg
27KB, 200x281px
>>92939058
Isn't the answer always the same? Superboy Prime comes out and kills everyone.
The End
>>
File: tumblr_n91pyaUVDZ1tcnpluo1_500.png (542KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n91pyaUVDZ1tcnpluo1_500.png
542KB, 500x628px
>>92944685
Nah, he's gotta first make it past another insane Superman copy.
>>
Trigon: "All living souls will bow to me."

Dormmamu: "Nigga please. I will fuck your shit up."
>>
>>92943996
Not him but you fuck off

Your sperging out over littteraly nothing.

Autisim at its very worst
>>
People tend to trust mutants slightly more, but aliens slightly less.

Black Canary is a part of the X-Men, and is very good friends with Storm.

Mockingbird is a member of the BoP.

Peter serves as an unnoficial mentor to Vrigil Hawkins.

Spidey was on the JLI, and he, Mary Jane, and the Dibneys are good pals.

The Young Avengers were an incarnation of Young Justice.

After his resurrection, Jason Todd finds a new mentor - the Punisher.
>>
>>92944442
thats upsetting desu
>>
Spider-Man becoming Robin for some time to help up during Arkham Asylum outbreak in Gotham.

Hilarity ensues when Boy Wonder kicks more ass than Batman.
>>
>>92945091

Not him, but the first anon did seem like spiderwank to a deviantart level.
>>
The real reason for Krypton's distruction is that Galactus ate it.
>>
Rip Hunter'smain job is repairing the future after the X-Men fuck with it. That's why there are so many dark timelines, but the Legion still exists.
>>
The mist boring crossover ever.

Agent Coulson and James Gordon : The Uncanny Duo
>>
>>92945333
Ego the Living Planet is actually the sentient remains of Planet Krypton, destroyed and reborn in a mutated, rotting husk due to the Kryptonian crystal technology trying to save both the species and the planet in one desperate celestial abortion.
>>
>Shocking every one the punisher and batman have a surprisng level of respect for eachother, and will exchange information as long as Frank stays the fuck out of gotham

> clint and ollie straightup cant stand eachother despite canary and mockingbird being bffs

>Herc and Hypolita get together, and wonderwoman is is super angry about it despite herc going full on eager stepdad much to dianna's annoyance. Eventualy she relents and gives Herc her blessing, even giving her mother away at the wedding.
>>
File: Booo.jpg (674KB, 1259x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Booo.jpg
674KB, 1259x1920px
Lobo and Wolverine would have their bar fight again, only with exactly the opposite conclusion in that Marvel vs. DC bullshit project.
>>
>>92945424
>>Shocking every one the punisher and batman have a surprisng level of respect for eachother, and will exchange information as long as Frank stays the fuck out of gotham

Can't buy it.
>>
>>92945582

They admire eachothers dedication and theybare selfaware enough to know they are simmilar
>>
>>92945561
Wolverine cannkill any one in theory
>>
>>92945734
There's literally no way he can kill Lobo. If Wolverine had access to a fucking nuke he couldn't kill Lobo.
>>
>>92946698
I doubt the implication here was thayblobo was dead for good.

Also the reverse of that is true
>>
>>92947028
No, you can kill Logan by drowning that shitter in a puddle. It's physically impossible to kill Lobo.
>>
>>92944339
>Thor and Wonder Woman have a friendly rivalry
>They get in constant "My dad can be your dad."
>>
>>92939058
I like these threads but I wish there wasn't so much from old ones.
>>
Speaking of the different Earths,

One Earth would have all the Marvel and DC heroes on it, like the way COIE created that merged Earth with all the Golden Age heroes, the Fawcett heroes, the Quality Comics heroes, and the Charlton heroes.

Then you have one that's DC only and on that's Marvel only, with Marvel's Earths taking the place of Earth-7 and 8.

And then you can have an Earth where it works like the old pre-COIE Earth-2 or Generations where most major characters are around when they first appeared in comics, so like Superman and Batman were around in the late 30's and Wonder Woman, Jay Garrick, Alan Scott were around in the 40's and Barry Allen and Hal Jordan were around in the late 50's and the Fantastic Four and Spider-Man and Hulk and others started their adventures in the early 60's and so on.

A bunch of their descendents you'd have to move up a bit, like Mayday would be around the 90's, but also means Annie would be born long before she was introduced in the comics.
>>
>>92944508
i'll take sights that make superheroes shit themselves for 2000 alex.

i love jla/avengers.
>>
File: 1469833079261.jpg (617KB, 1600x2044px) Image search: [Google]
1469833079261.jpg
617KB, 1600x2044px
>Taneleer Tivan the Collector has spent countless eons in pursuit of rare creatures and items now he has enlisted the aid of Lobo the greatest bounty hunter in the Universe to capture the one prize that has forever eluded him, Larfleeze bearer of the Orange Light of Greed. The Main Man is going to have to stay on top of his game else the Last Czarnian find himself trapped forever in the Lantern of his quarry or imprisoned in the endless menagerie of his employer
>The Mad Titan Thanos in his endless quest to win the unbeating heart of Lady Death has breached the barriers between dimensions, now he finds himself on The Threshold the realm of Desire whom he beseeches to aid him in winning the heart of its sister
>Annihilation! The Annihilation Wave has breached into our dimension and left the devastated the Green Lantern and Nova Corp in its wake. Now it is up to the unlikeliest of heroes The Guardians of the Galaxy led by Peter Quill and the forces of L.E.G.I.O.N. under the command of the ever enterprising Vril Dox
>>
Doomsday is unleashed onto a random city. He's fucking shit up and hurt people.

One of the people hurt is Bruce Banner....
>>
>Sgt.Rock and the Howling Commandos

>The Legion of Superheroes vs Kang the Conqueror

>The inter-jurisdictional dick measuring between the Novas and Lanterns

>Captain Nazi attempting a hostile takeover of Hydra from the Red Skull

>Spider Man is a former Teen Titan

>The average citizen doesn't have such a hate boner for mutants

>Galactus ate Krypton

>The Lanterns have a non interference policy in regards to Galactus viewing him as a a force of nature rather than a malicious entity

>Batman takes out Dakseid with the Ultimate Nullifier in Final Crisis

>Hank Henshaw attempted to reproduce the experiment that gave the Fantastic Four their powers, but only turns himself and his family in deformed monsters. He blames the Fantastic Four for his condition and becomes their enemy, the Super-Cyborg.

>Deathstroke is a result of a failed attempt to reproduce the Supersoldier Program in Vietnam and has a rivalry with Captain America. He also served with Frank Castle, and the two reunite years later, now on opposite sides, to fight, while reminiscing about the horrors of the war.

>Sandman and Electro join the Rogues.

>Dr. Will Magnus collaborated on Ultron's creation and Ultron regards the Metal Men as his siblings.

>Wolverine and Vandal Savage cross paths throughout History and become nemesis. Wolverine also once dueled Ra's Al Ghul and was a member of the League of Assassins.

>Batman is invited to join the Illuminati, but declines, and begins monotoring them.
>>
>Ben Grimm, Carol Ferris and Hal Jordan served together in the Air Force.

>James Rhodes and John Stewart served together in the Marines.

>Psycho-Pirate is the only one who realizes two Universes have been fused together. Nobody else believes him.

>The Earth-3 Avengers are:

>Emperor Amerika - Captain America.
>Iron Monarch - Iron Man.
>Lightspeed - Quicksilver.
>Crimson Shroud - Scarlet Witch.
>Swarm - Spider-Man.
>Ravager - Wolverine.
>>
Spider-Man and Batman team up to stop Scarecrow and Mysterio from spreading hallucenigenic gas throughout New York!
>>
>Moon Knight has to take care of Arkham while Batman recovers from a cold
>>
>>92947447
>This gets kinda since Thor is technically her uncle
>>
>Blue Beetle (Jaime) and Nova (Sam): The New Blue and Gold!

>Hercules and Wonder Woman teams up to take on Ares. Which one? Both!
>>
File: 1808.jpg~original.jpg (159KB, 471x721px) Image search: [Google]
1808.jpg~original.jpg
159KB, 471x721px
>>
>>92947105
THANK YOU! There is no way that they could exchange punches in a bar like that one fucking page and Logan's head not end up in orbit!
>>
>>92949279
It was a bit rushed, but for a four-issue limited run, it was a blast!
>>
>>92950426
They killed the wrong Danvers.
>>
Terry McGinnis the new Dark Knight and Annie May Parker the Spectacular Spider-Woman team up to take down Damian Wayne's League of Assassins before they destroy New York
>>
>>92952959
Don't you mean Miguel and Terry team up?
>>
File: 1488926700226.jpg (594KB, 737x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488926700226.jpg
594KB, 737x900px
>>92953956
That too
>>
>>92939156
>Hulk's villains
Superman vs Boomerang?
>Galactus eats OA
Galactus vs Mogo would be a cool fight.
>>
File: batvenom_by_siriussteve-da9veom.jpg (357KB, 800x1227px) Image search: [Google]
batvenom_by_siriussteve-da9veom.jpg
357KB, 800x1227px
Batman: Venom becomes a very different story
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.