[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Captain America

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

>Civil War was one year ago

>You will never experience the helicopter sploosh scene for the first time ever again
>>
>>92939006
I have onset dementia. Im sure I will
>>
I'm so glad that Civil War happened, because now people have completely stopped talking about Civil War. No more people begging for CW to be turned into a film, no more over analyzing the comic, we're now fucking free of people constantly bringing Civil War up for a MCU film.

Granted, now we got people wanting Spider-Man to be the main character of the MCU from now onwards...
>>
>>92939043
We are running out of Marvel stuff that MUST HAPPEN int he movies.
>>
>>92939069
Which is kind of why it's more exciting to see where they go past Avengers 4. They used up all the big stories that people anticipated most, and even smaller thing like Ant-Arrow have happened.

There is no one story or character people are overwhelmingly wanting to happen for Phase 4.
>>
>>92939069
We'll always have Annihilation.
>>
>>92939043
Until Capt. Marvel shows up and we'll have people begging for Civil War II for no reason.
>>
>>92939025
I'm sorry to hear that
>>
>>92939069
Only normies think that, because they don't read anything before 2005. They are the cancer killing the MCU.
>>
>>92939126

Kang the Conquerer? You know.. THE iconic Avenger villain?
>>
>>92939140
But I don't think people want CWII to happen. Like, everyone forgot that story even happened these days.
>>92939129
I'm wondering how they could do a story like that when we've haven't seen any alien armadas yet.
>>92939165
FOX owns him, but yeah, he should be the Phase 4 villain.
>>
The rumors said that earth mcu will diverge from cosmic mcu. I REALLY fucking hope we get anihilation wave. Which we won't, because fox rights to f4 and stuff
>>
>>92939006
I didn't even experience it for the 1st time oin theater, because Marvel thought it would be a good idea to spoil it in the trailer
>>
>>92939200
>FOX has rights to a villain known for being a major Avenger for because he has a connection to a low ranking FF villain

Still the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>92939140

Pretty sure Civil War II is a no go for a movie adaptation since the fact that its a ripoff of Minority Report will be made more obvious.
>>
>>92939006
HAHA jokes on you
i havent seen it yet
>>
>>92939233

Can Marvel Studios use Immortus?
>>
>>92939006
Goddamn I forgot about this movie..
>>
>>92939160
>Avengers 4: the Crossing
>Avengers 4:Terminus attacks
>Avengers 4: Heroes Reborn
>Avengers 4:The circus of crime

There is still a lot of good stuff to do, like Spider-man villains (Kraven's last hunt!), Masters of evil, but not overhyped stuff like Civil War and Infinity Gauntlet.
>>
File: tumblr_nz4d0i0z6i1v03rojo1_500.gif (786KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz4d0i0z6i1v03rojo1_500.gif
786KB, 500x281px
>>92939006
The entire Captain america franchise just comes across as gay as fuck and will probably be remembered as such
Its so sad

It is what it is

When Disney takes out the sex scenes
Gay subtext becomes more prominent.
>>
>>92939233
James Gunn said Fox owned him. But he may be lying.
>>92939129
Annihilus is a FF villain. So you would have to change that. Also no Galactus and Skrulls.
>>
>>92939389
You mean Avengers 5.
>>
>>92939533
What is the title and plot of Avengers 4?
If they were really idiot, it could be Heroes Reborn.
>>
>>92939006
>Bucky can't pull away because of Steve
>tries to kill him with the helicopter blades instead

I loved how zany Civil War was. Even Tony going after Bucky was shot as a kind of deranged Tom and Jerry superhero murder chase
>>
>>92939025
I'm so sorry
>>
>>92939006
Why do Marvel movies not called GOTG all look like big budget TV shows? Is it because they hire a lot of TV directors? Maybe they are anti good cinematography?
>>
>>92939006
The damage done to so many cinema floors from one scene...
>>
>YFW you realize Spider-man is 20x better super soldier formula then Captain America.

Take that you German Idiot. *cough*
>>
>>92939006
Well, I can if I ever decide to actually watch it since I have yet to. Just have no interest in any of these movies.
>>
My girlfriend squeezed my thigh during this scene in the theater, at first I was like "wtf, you know cap america isn't going to die, relax"

Looking back at it, I'm a fucking retard.
>>
>>92940267
Avengers Infinity War Part II
>>
>>92939006
I kinda hated it. Cap shouldn't be that strong, he's peak human.
>>
>>92944521

get over it Iron Manlet
>>
>>92944412
I hope you are lifting my dude
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.