[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slice of life toons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Remember when slice of life cartoons were actually good?
>>
>>92937289
slice of life is only as good as the life and memories of the people who make them.
Put priviledged upper middle class people whose worst life moment was urunning out of pink hair dye for their side cut isn't going to produce gold and diamonds.
>>
Slice of life is just writers living out their idolized fantasies of teenage life.
>>
Why was Lor so sexual?
>>
>>92937386
No sir I didn't like it the looney tunes show. It felt worse than Senfield and that's already bad, even the creator admitted it was garbage.
>>
>>92937400
Tish is the one who is constantly flaunting her legs and feet.
>>
>>92937509
>These shit opinions
Holy under age, batman !
>>
>>92937386
No, there was a time when slice of life shows had Babysitter Bandits, Sideshow Exs who framed clowns who will later go on to try (but fail) to kill the person who caught them and Magical Elf Jockeys.
>>
>>92937509
>Seinfeld
>bad
>>
>>92937509
the looney tunes show was good you mongoloid.
>>
>>92937871
>>92938094
>>92938196
What are a bunch of underage doing on here with their grandpa opinions?
Only degenerates and losers wasted their childhood watching sitcoms instead of cartoons.
>>
>>92938270
>>
>>92937289
That's because slice of life cartoons theses days either try to also be action series or think that romantic drama = slice of life
>>
>>92937752
Lor doesn't need such an obvious ploy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.