[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aliens Comic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: aliensanniversarycomic.jpg (287KB, 830x717px) Image search: [Google]
aliensanniversarycomic.jpg
287KB, 830x717px
Someone on /tv/ said the Aliens comics had an issue where humans were slaves of the Xenos and the Xenos would actually mate with humans. Is this true or is /tv/ baiting me out the ass again?
>>
>>92937054
Sort of

The humans didn't mate with the xenos, the xenos forced the humans to mate with one-another, so they would have a constant food source and new hosts. They wanted one guy to fuck his mother I think, he ended up killing them all with bacteria or something.

It wasn't a particularly good comic.
>>
File: RCO018_1466123270.jpg (1009KB, 1440x2219px) Image search: [Google]
RCO018_1466123270.jpg
1009KB, 1440x2219px
Oh actually I was wrong, they did mate with humans too

It's called Aliens: Labyrinth, published by dark horse
>>
Since when have xenos been that smart?
>>
>>92937198
They've always been smart in the predatorial sense but it's best to take all franchise related comics with a grain of salt.
>>
>>92937143

Wait why is that guy not being murdered in like seconds by them?
>>
>>92937198
As the other guy said, yeah consider all the comics non-canon.

Sometimes they're smart, sometimes they're not. Sometimes they're actually a sassy robot

>>92937267
See above.
For the comic specifically, they already got all the humans around them, and now are trying to breed with the humans and make them breed with one another to make use of their extremely limited resource
>>
>>92937198
who can say. most hives encountered in the movies are from eggs that only hatched at the start of the movie, meaning not enough time to learn things worth teaching to new offspring.
each hive basically has to reinvent the wheel, so to speak

if you took a bunch of human infants and left them in an environment where at least a few of them would survive, how smart would they seem in adulthood?
>>
>>92937267
If I remember right, those xenos had some kind of sickness and they were dying. They needed more human hosts, and more alien babies. That's why they're trying to create experimental offspring in that page, and why they tried to force the guy to fuck his own mother.
>>
>>92937054
>>92937143 This seems to be the closest to your description.
It's Alien: Labyrinth I think. It's one of the better ones, but kinda weird.
>>
>niggas ITT gonna pretend like Lambert wasn't death-raped by the original alien
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.