[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overrated or underrated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 51Y582BCYEL._SX355_.jpg (25KB, 355x353px) Image search: [Google]
51Y582BCYEL._SX355_.jpg
25KB, 355x353px
Overrated or underrated?
>>
>>92932573
Nothingrated
no one even thinks about this movie.
>>
>>92932573
Neither. Just kind of bland and forgettable desu.
>>
rated
>>
>>92932573
What a sad excuse of a movie
>>92932590 pretty much nailed it
>>
File: Chicken-Little.jpg (187KB, 412x533px) Image search: [Google]
Chicken-Little.jpg
187KB, 412x533px
who the fuck approved these character designs?
>>
THE SKY IS FALLING
GOTTA TELL THE KING
>>
>>92932885
>a rural south aesthetic film involving ghosts was canned for this
>literally my dream film got thrown in the garbage for the most forgettable disney work of 80+ years
this is kingdom of the sun levels of depressing
>>
>>92932573
When this was out, I was riding on a bus. Sitting behind a mom and her little girl. Another bus went by and had the chicken little sign on the side. The girl was so happy to see the chicken. So you guys may not like it, but you are not taking into account the emotional value.
>>
>>92932573
Remember when Zach Braff was marketable? Well, not actually marketable but people were trying to push him as a marketable star?
>>
>>92933028
what film would that be?
>>
Ah the Dark Age of Disney
>>
>>92932573
Watched it a few days ago on Netflix when I was bored. Now that Zootopia is out, the whole lack of thought put into this animal world in comparison makes things feel pretty weird.
>>
>>92933257
http://lostmediawiki.com/My_Peoples_(Cancelled_Disney_Animated_Film;_Late_1990s-Early_2000s)
>>
Watched when I was a kid and liked it. Going back, it's pretty mediocre. The dad is such a asshole that the moral barely hits, and the amount of thought put into the world of Zootopia has retroactively made this movie's world feel like shit.

Like, they have goddamn Indiana Jones movies. How the fuck?
>>
>>92932573
The sequel should have been made, it would have been better.
>>
>>92933303
wow that sucks
>>
>>92932573
At the time it was the worst thing they ever put out. It's not much better than that now.
>>
File: Enchanted.jpg (64KB, 497x500px) Image search: [Google]
Enchanted.jpg
64KB, 497x500px
>>92932573
The worst film of the Disney Animated Canon by far.
Thank God that pic related saved the future for Disney's animated films alongside Meet the Robinsons, even if pic related is technically a live-action film with animated bits.

Also, Buck Cluck is so detestable that I am still wondering why he isn't considered a Disney Villain yet.
He's probably one of the most evil Disney Villains of all time.
>>
>>92933520
>meet the robinsons
fuck i loved that movie
>>
>>92933573
Yeah, one of Disney's most underrated.

And was the movie that started the second Disney Renaissance alongside Enchanted.
>>
>>92933695
it would have though
disney rennaissance works have stayed with me
i can't remember a goddamn thing from new groove minus kronk and eartha kitt's song that wasn't even in the fucking movie
No rare pachas don't count
>>
>>92933303
I'm surprised Disney never decided to return to this.

At the same time, the whole living doll concept seems too similar to Toy Story.
>>
>>92932573

Underrated because far too many people don't remember just how awful that film was.
>>
>>92934096
Probably the reason. Granted it's described as more possessed dolls than just 'toys that have sentience because reasons' but still. Would have been neat.
>>
>>92933028
>kingdom of the sun

it was yet another disney musical, plus it was played completely serious.

no fun at all.
>>
>>92933302
>>92933343

Zootopia was like an apology for that turd.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.