[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why he don't kill anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Why he don't kill anymore?
>>
>>92931180
Because he pussy.
>>
>>92931205
But he used to kill in the past.
>>
>>92931180
He still kills in case of danger. He just doesn't preventive kill anymore.

Now, let's go to the actual issue here. When will his OG haircut come back? It was cute. I like how Soy draws him, but I also think a cutesy feature in that hard boiled guy masquerade he puts on himself is charming.
>>
Because DC decided he was more marketable as a member of the Bat-family, which means slapping a big Bat-logo on him and dragging him through Bat-title-crossovers, but it'd make Batman look hypocritical if he was allied with a fugitive murderer.
>>
Because he's not an overly edgy trigger happy emo kid with daddy issues.

That, and it's not a good example to teach his son Bizzaro.
>>
>>92931309
This is the correct answer
>>
>>92931180
Oddly enough, he grew up, moving past his edgy bitch stage.
>>
>>92931180
He dose hes jut not frank-lite
>>
>>92932582
lol character development in MY comics? Outrageous!
>>
>>92931180

He's not an insane edgelord anymore.
Unfortunately.
>>
File: Kill Confirm'd.png (702KB, 892x464px) Image search: [Google]
Kill Confirm'd.png
702KB, 892x464px
>>
>>92931180
He's calming down.
>>
File: 641-14.jpg (643KB, 994x1528px) Image search: [Google]
641-14.jpg
643KB, 994x1528px
>>92931309
>>
Why did they stop making him an antagonist and ruin him.
>>
>>92936270
Money dear boy.
>>
So what, does ge use rubber bullets now?
>>
>>92938215
No, he does choose where to shoot better.
And to be honest, what he did with Black Mask isn't soft, either. Killing him would have been mercy. But then again, killing a named villain, ha! That's not what happens in comics usually. That's one of the reasons why Batman doesn't kill them.
>>
>>92931180
Same reason Harley is a pseudo good guy now, marketing.
>>
>>92939120
>And to be honest, what he did with Black Mask isn't soft, either. Killing him would have been mercy. But then again, killing a named villain, ha! That's not what happens in comics usually.
They DID have Catwoman kill off Black Mask years ago, as an important turning point for her character... and then the nu52 brought him back to life and, last I checked, Catwoman didn't even recognize him when they met in her book. So yeah, you're technically right, even if they DO kill off a named villain, they'll always come back.

Hell, KITE MAN was killed off two times in as many years, and even HE came back.
>>
>>92941442
I'm not a fan of killing off characters that are going to coming back more soon than later, to be honest. That's why I don't really mind that they made Jason stuck to Bruce rules while he is in Gotham. It was also kind of in his current character.
>>
>>92936270
Becausw as an antogonist it was jst repeating thr dame story over a d over
>>
>>92931309
This, he's basically a half-measure character now. He uses guns, but he shoots people in the legs. He has differences with Batman, but he internalizes them because he has to follow Batman's orders.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.