[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anybody who could make a good girlfriend or wife to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: watchmen-sex.jpg (269KB, 640x669px) Image search: [Google]
watchmen-sex.jpg
269KB, 640x669px
Is there anybody who could make a good girlfriend or wife to Dr Manhattan, who won't get angry if Dr Manhattan multitasks during sex?
>>
>>92929232
Triplicate Girl
>>
>>92929232
Sue Richards
>>
>>92929232
Literally anyone who wasn't such a basic bitch.
>>
>>92929382
Reed Richards.
>>
The problem wasn't that he went multiman on her, the problem was that he saw nothing wrong with just kinda going for it right in the middle of the act rather than checking with her before to see if it was going to be okay.

Anybody would find it weird getting sprung on them like that. Even if he found someone who was into that particular thing he'd probably fuck up at some other point in their relationship.
>>
>>92929232
It's less the weird power use and more his gradual disconnect they'd have to put up with.
I know he claims Laurie was his anchor and he cared about her solely, but he was clearly starting to slip even there since the comic opens with him busy with work and only paying attention when Rorschach starts to anger her. When she decides to go on a date with Dan Jon, possibly already knowing the result, doesn't seem phased.
He also seems to regain some of his humanity after speaking with her on Mars and leaving her with Dan at the end but he was clearly still slipping.

My suggestions therefore are someone less temperamental than Laurie and more genuinely love struck who would be pleased simply being in his company come what may, or someone equally detached who could tolerate his ebbing distance and sudden whim to want to maintain something of a relation or human connection, a Coluan perhaps.
>>
>>92929232
None because women are fucking stupid and emotionally retarded and don't realise how cool it is to have a partner who can clone themselves. Well, all the real ones at least.
>>
>>92930447
It's from different times, where women were actually worthy, and not whorey.
>>
>>92929232
> OH NO THERE ARE SEVERAL OF THE MAN I LOVE FUCKING ME
said no woman ever
>>
>>92929391
This, Laurie is fucking awful. I maintain she's the least likable character in all of Watchmen, which is quite a feat when she shares the story with Rorschach.
>>
Why was she so annoyed by manhatten he's an immortal blue god what did she honestly expect
>>
can you imagine getting gangbanged by him though, he could put his fist inside my anus and kill me then bring me back to life

I could choke on his dick and die then ressurect

sex would be amazin
>>
File: 1496457285515b.jpg (630KB, 640x669px) Image search: [Google]
1496457285515b.jpg
630KB, 640x669px
>>92929232
>>
>>92932163
she didn't want to be with a god she just wanted to be with a man who loved her more than anything
>>
>>92932096
What makes you think Rorschach is unlikable? I've met plenty of people that loved him.
>>
>>92929232
Silk Spectre II doesn't realize Dr. Manhattan can
>fuck
>cook
>clean
>attend TV interviews
>teleport to Mars
>teleport to Antarctica
>reassemble himself
>kill people
>and build shit from dust
ALL AT THE SAME DAMN TIME

What woman, or guy for that matter, would pass that up?

Dr. Manhattan is the perfect significant other.
>>
>>92930848
That time never existed anon
>>
>>92932422
He was designed that way, though it ended up a big case of misaimed fandom.
>>
>>92932704
It baffles me that Moore never conceived of people who could find Rorschach appealing. Fuck, I actually kind of find Rorschach appealing. There's something undeniably grand about his unflinching commitment to what he perceives to be his principles, even in the face of the end of the world. He's like a character out of Shakespeare.
>>
>>92929503
This, and she might have even gotten over it and forgiven him for it if she hadn't immediately discovered the two of them weren't even the "main" Doc (I know, I know, they're all the "real" him, but the one doing SCIENCE definitely had the most of his attention), just the equivalent of giving her a nuclear-powered pair of sex toys to keep her occupied.
>>
>>92932347
kek
>>
>>92932745
Every character in the story is supposed to have an appeal to their philosophy but be too flawed to fully sympathize with too, including normie-ass viewpoint Dan.
>Daily reminder that Dan "What If Batman Was Your Dorky Dad?" Dreiberg straight-up murdered a knot-top who wasn't doing anything wrong while trying to look tough in front of Rorschach
Laurie's maybe actually the exception just because she's too boring and reactive to have flaws or represent a philosophy or whatever, which I guess is why there's a lot of feminist criticism of this book even though she gets a lot of sympathetic moments and is basically the secondary viewpoint character.
>>
>>92932096
Rorschach is plenty likable I don't know why Moore expects us to hate him, he did nothing wrong. The comedian is the least likable character in watchmen.
>>
>>92929232
They'll both be multitasking plus he probably loves the efficiency of it
>>
>>92929391
Came here to say this
>>
File: average co member.jpg (40KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
average co member.jpg
40KB, 479x720px
>>92930447
whoa, calm down there sir neckbeard, or your insecurity might just show through.
>>
File: 1492926758328.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492926758328.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
One again we have a thread that serves as a shining example of the social illiteracy of /co and all it's autism.
>>
>>92932745
>>92932704
>>92932422

Rorschach's negative qualities are those that aren't as uncomfortable to the reader as they would be to those around him. He dropped a guy down an elevator shaft for being annoying. It's treated as a joke, and in a genre where heroes settle their arguments by punching them it doesn't seem that bad, but imagine how fucked up you'd have to be to do that in real life. Also we can't smell him so his bad hygiene is just a footnote. Oh, and need I remind you that he's a fucking manlet?
>>
>>92934489
>The comedian is the least likable character in watchmen.

Rorschach respected the Comedian more than any of the other heroes. That alone should count as a flaw, shouldn't it?
>>
>>92929503
Naw, I disagree. You usually just kinda go with things, in the bed.
>oh now we're doing this? alright
>>
>>92934338
Dan is Blue Beetle not Batman.
He didn't beat the shit out of him to seem tough, he did it because he heard that they killed his mentor. Rorschach wanted to seem tough to the audience when he broke that guy's fingers. Which is ironic, since later Rorschach says "Not infront of the civilians." in the movie.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.