[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AND A REAL HERO A REAL HUMAN BEING ;_;7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: steve trevor.jpg (32KB, 320x315px) Image search: [Google]
steve trevor.jpg
32KB, 320x315px
AND A REAL HERO

A REAL HUMAN BEING

;_;7
>>
he clearly got teleported away
>>
>>92927770
No, he ended up frozen in the ice.
>>
>>92927735
Diana will get to say her goodbyes in (if not actually snag him out of) Hades whenever they explore the Greek pantheon further.
>>
>>92927735
HE WAS A REAL HERO!
HE WAS A TRUE PATRIOT!
>>
File: salute.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
salute.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
>>92927735
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKlNdzpICW0
>>
>That frank admission of mankind's flaws, sincere hope for redemption, and idealistic faith that love and good can still be found

Steve, you beautiful bastard, its men like you that save this world when others are trying to kill it.

God speed.
>>
>>92931168
hippolyta could have saved WW from a lot of confusion by just telling her the truth. Mankind isn't innately good or evil, but has the potential for both; just like the Gods who in Hellenic lore did all kinds of good and bad things, and that Zeus made her like her normally does, by raping. "He rapes, but he saves; and he saves more than her rapes, but he does rape."
>>
>>92929714
Except all the gods are dead which means no fun Wonder Woman Greek adventures :(
>>
Too bad we won't have him anymore. He and Diana were great together.
>>
>>92931868
>tell the truth
>Zeus saves more than he rapes

Fucking pick one, bro.
>>
>>92931977
You'll get a Cheetah movie and then maybe a Circe movie. Azzarello is not a normal Wonder Woman continuity. She doesn't hang out with the Olympians on the regular.
>>
>>92931868
>>92932164
>not getting the reference

Dude:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTeKe_mkUFU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdJJRPf1x_U
>>
>>92927735
I like it that his final words to Diana were "I love you". Banal yes, but not something that DC movies have been good at lately.
>>
File: Womder Woman vs. woman.webm (3MB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
Womder Woman vs. woman.webm
3MB, 1200x674px
>>92932164
he does save. he just saves indirectly by creating heroes. creating them through rape.

>Zeus rapes Leda
>she gives birth to Hercules
>Hercules saves the day

>Zeus rapes Aegina
>she gives birth to Aeacus
>Aeacus saves the day

>Zeus rapes Antiope
>she gives birth to Amphion and Zethus
>Amphion and Zethus save the day

>Zeus rapes Callisto
>she gives birth to Arcas
>Arcas saves the day

>...etc, etc, etc.

Zeus rapes Hippolyta "gives life to a clay golem" for Hippolyta
she gives birth to Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman saves the day
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.