[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was he so loyal to Aku?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

Why was he so loyal to Aku?
>>
>>92917758
Nothing better to do.
>>
He was programmed to be loyal to Aku
>>
>>92917758
His programming?
>>
>>92917758
This is something I don't see discussed often. He seemed to geniunely like Aku.
>>
>>92917758
Aku didn't look like a talking penis
>>
Every Shogun of Sorrow needs a court musician
>>
>>92917758
aku would have gifted him
>>
He craves that evil dick
>>
File: autism.jpg (4KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
4KB, 225x224px
>>92917830
>>92917832
>shows genuine emotions
>people still believe his brain is nothing but code
>>
>>92917758
Most favorite assasin babe
>>
>>92917758
Because Childhood is idolizing Jack, adulthood is realizing Aku makes more sense.
>>
>>92917758
Because it's in his programming and had a reputation as Aku's favorite to uphold and why am I still replying to SJ threads that are posted everyday?
>>
>>92918515
>nuts and bolts
>more than just code
>>
>>92917758
Because he wanted to be on Aku's good side and reap all the rewards from being loyal and useful to him.

You guys act like it's complicated but he's just a typical ass licker, simple ass that.
>>
The scientists that made him were aware of how depressed Aku was, so they programmed Scaramouche not only to be loyal to Aku, but also fun, faithful and someone who genuinely liked Aku.
They crafted someone who would call himself Aku's friend without remorse and whom Aku kind of liked.
But alas, when he failed Aku, much to his dismay, Aku just saw another broken machine. And broken machines get thrown away, no matter how well they served you.
>>
File: scaramouche flute.png (135KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
scaramouche flute.png
135KB, 500x428px
>>92917758
>Dig this babe, imagine there was a chick who would pay you to sit around and masturbate all day, like I know you do anyway. Aku is like that, but with murder!
>>
>>92918515
>programmed to feel emotions while still restricted by a prime directive
>>
He was a good assassin, Aku probably liked his work, and given how he later danced with Scaramouche in joy, he may have appreciated his upbeat attitude about murdering people. Not just an enjoyment of decimating towns, but flat out frivolity, much like Aku himself.
>>
>>92917758
Because, ZOOPBOP SCEEBOP BOW, Babe
>>
File: MindBlown.gif (913KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
MindBlown.gif
913KB, 500x280px
>>92917758
>>92918515
>people still not realizing the parallel between the daughter's of aku and the robot's

The daughters were "programmed" much like Scaramouche and all the other robots. Both could express emotion, but they were made for a purpose that they were convinced is the right path, and if they follow it they will be rewarded greatly by Aku
>>
File: image.png (626KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
626KB, 800x800px
>>
File: pottery.jpg (99KB, 659x659px) Image search: [Google]
pottery.jpg
99KB, 659x659px
>>92919273
It seemed a little lopsided by the narrative, but it was still a neat idea anyways.
>>
>>92919001
I like this even if I prefer to think he had free will and happened to be evil.
>>
He's a robot, anon.

Robots are programmed to behave a certain way, irregardless if they have a smart A.I. or not. It could be that he was programmed to be a companion/comfort model and somehow, after a series of zany and comical events, wound up in the employ of Aku. It could also be that all robots have a Fourth Law of Robotics; this being to obey Aku at all times, their original masters notwithstanding. Who knows? I personally like the idea that he's just a "rogue" A.I. who attached to Aku because he needed to please someone. After all, Scaramouch just wanted to be a good robot.
>>
File: Aku's_Top_assassins.png (556KB, 851x473px) Image search: [Google]
Aku's_Top_assassins.png
556KB, 851x473px
>>92922166
>I personally like the idea that he's just a "rogue" A.I. who attached to Aku because he needed to please someone.
That may very well be the case, considering Aku literally ranks his assassins, and at least in the beginning Scaramouche was more than happy to boast that he passed the Aku gold standard of approval.
>>
File: Gentle-Jim.jpg (138KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
Gentle-Jim.jpg
138KB, 1024x640px
>>92922787
WHO IS GENTLE-JIM?
>>
>>92918515
t. dumbfag who's never wathced sci-fi
>>
>>92917758
He was Aku's top bot
>>
>>92922787
Makes sense. What good is a robot if that robot can't satisfy its directives? It's like a dog who can neither bark nor do tricks.
>>
>>92918515

The geth are literally nothing but code, but that didn't stop the majority of mass effect 3 players deciding to risk Tali commiting seppuku along with her races genocide, to save the comparatively more innocent geth
>>
Why do any henchmen stay loyal? Because they are handsomely rewarded.

Working for the most powerful being on the Earth and maybe galaxy as his right hand man is certainly preferable to fighting a hopeless battle against him, especially if you don't mind killing helpless peons.
>>
>>92919325
kiss his shiny metal face until I can leave a skibidy-scabada-bop-beeping hickey
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.