[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CW-VERSE LEAKS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 25

File: 1.jpg (84KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
84KB, 768x960px
>The main villain of season 4 is the Thinker. He’ll assemble the Rogues to fight the Flash and his team and help him achieve his plans.

>Barry will return from the Speed Force on the first episode of season 4. His link to the Speed Force will be weakened because of it, so he’ll be slower than he once was, and so will Wally, Jesse and Jay. Barry will begin wearing the 2024 suit.

>With S.T.A.R. Labs destroyed, Team Flash will now operate out of the CCPD. Captain Singh and Joe’s girlfriend Cecile Horton will appear more often. Harry has also permanently moved to Earth-2 to help the team due to Barry’s absence.

>Weather Wizard, Golden Glider, Mirror Master and Top will be the more prominent Rogues, but there are plans to bring as many meta-humans villains from previous seasons as possible (even Killer Shark).

>Caitlin will have a major storyline going undercover within the Rogues at Barry's behest while struggling with her criminal urges.

>The two-parter episode will be Jay Garrick-centric and set in Earth-3. There’ll also be another musical episode and Mark Hamill will return as the Trickster at least once.
>>
File: 2.jpg (303KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
303KB, 640x800px
>The main villains of season 6 are the Outsiders led by Richard Dragon, a “living weapon” trained from birth to be the world’s deadliest warrior. Lady Shiva and David Cain will also be prominently featured as Dragon’s enforcers.

>Felicity, Diggle, Thea, Quentin, Dinah, Rene, Curtis, Slade, Nyssa, Talia and E2 Laurel survived the Lian Yu explosion. Malcolm, Digger, Samantha and Evelyn are dead. William will live with Oliver. Oliver and Felicity will get back together.

>Vigilante and Black Siren will have major storylines. There are also plans for Slade to join the Suicide Squad and make recurring appearances.

>There are plans to introduce the Question.

>The flashback storylines are gone, but flashbacks will still be sporadically used to flesh out characters’ backstories or allude to previous events.
>>
File: 3.jpg (513KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
513KB, 640x800px
>The main villain of season 3 will be the Extant, who plans to reshape History by launching the Zero Hour. He'll be revealed to be a malevolent future counterpart of one of the Legends, driven insane by accidentally causing the death of his teammates.

>The plot centers on the Legends attempting to repair the fracture timeline while also evading an older and wearier Rip Hunter and his newly-formed Time Bureau. There are even plans for an episode where the Legends have to travel back to older episodes of "The Flash" and "Arrow", revealing that they were responsible for certain incidents on both shows.

>There are plans to introduce the robotic Hourman and Lady Blackhawk as new members of the team. Lady Blackhawk would be lesbian and Sara’s longterm romantic interest.

>There are plans for episodes featuring Kamandi, Ametyst and the Warrior of Skartaris, among other lesser known DC characters, realms and time periods.
>>
They're nerfing them all? Why? It's not like any of them are fast enough to avoid well timed punches or gunshots etc. as it is.
>>
File: 4.jpg (294KB, 866x1297px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
294KB, 866x1297px
>The main villain of season 3 will be Reign, a genetically engineered Kryptonian supersoldier created by General Zod and Supergirl's father Zor-El. She views herself as Supergirl's sister and regards Zod as her father, and will be stronger than Supergirl. J'onn's evil brother Ma'Lef'Ack will be also introduced.

>Sergeant Steel and Nemesis are being introduced the new director of the DEO and his right-hand man. They'll be antagonists at first, but slowly come to terms with Supergirl. Nemesis is also being positioned as a potential love interest further down the line.

>Mon-El will return, having travelled to the future and met the Legion of Superheroes.

>Superman will make further appearances and there are plans to also introduced Lois Lane, Perry White and Lex Luthor.

>There are plans for Flash, Green Arrow and the Legends of Tomorrow to visit Supergirl's Earth during the four-way crossover.
>>
>>92915381
>Richard Dragon
>Evil

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>92915406
OMAC when?
>>
>>92915381
>William will live with Oliver. Oliver and Felicity will get back together.

WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THAT COMING
>>
>>92915366
>so he’ll be slower than he once was
Oh great more "I BELIEVE IN YOU BARRY"

>>The two-parter episode will be Jay Garrick-centric and set in Earth-3. There’ll also be another musical episode and Mark Hamill will return as the Trickster at least once.

Don't play with my heart like that

>>92915381
>waste Komodo in S3
>now do Outsiders
God fucking damn it. I doubt they'll do the whole weapon clan thing though unless we get Robert flashbacks which would be neat
>>
Do people still watch this shit?
>>
>>92915406
>He'll be revealed to be a malevolent future counterpart of one of the Legends, driven insane by accidentally causing the death of his teammates.

come on Ray
>>
>>92915456
This what in the fuck
>>
>Barry comes back straight away
>none of Team Arrow die
>Olicity

yep, seems believable

>There are plans to introduce The Question
OH BABY PLEASE
>>
>>92915551
Probably as a bad guy since Richard Dragon is his mentor. Monkey Paw strikes again.
>>
>>92915529
I want it to be Stein
>>
File: 3181974-4330863659-Richa.jpg (67KB, 578x1019px) Image search: [Google]
3181974-4330863659-Richa.jpg
67KB, 578x1019px
>>92915535
>>92915456
New52 Richard Dragon
He wasn't the original Richard Dragon, he was a pussy kid who's dad was a crime lord and Diggle killed his dad while disguised as GA.
He ran off and trained under the real Richard Dragon and "killed" him when he was strong enough, reusing his name, then came after Oliver.

I'm pretty certain that a big reveal along the line for Lemires GA was gonna be that he didn't kill him but we'll never know because Marvel. Hopefully, they do the same here

Seems like they're also melding Outsider War with the Richard Dragon arc
>>
I was excited until I realized this stuff isn't reported anywhere on other sites (except for the Thinker being S4 villain) and it's literally just a random anon. That Extant stuff is literally just a repeat of Savitar.
>>
>>92915724
I wouldnt be too skeptical. Most leaked news starts on 4chan then spreads elsewhere not the other way around.
>>
>>92915776
>Most leaked news starts on 4chan then spreads elsewhere not the other way around.
That is completely wrong, especially for the CW.
>>
>>92915803
How new are you?
>>
>>92915819
All right, anon, show me where the fuck these CW leaks that have originated on 4chan are.
>>
>>92915848
Check the archive fag I'm not your secretary. You clearly haven't been here very long.
>>
>>92915901
So there are none. I thought so.

Maybe I'll instead check the archives for the hundreds of fake leak threads like this one that idiots like you have always believed.
>>
>Bary continues to be the slowest speedster in the room
>Barry will probably keep making bullheaded, stupid ass decisions

For fuck's sake. Does he even deserve the Flash name anymore?
>>
>>92915962
>If I dont look at it it doesnt exist!

Go away newfag. Lurk more
>>
>>92916037
No, the reason I can't look at it is that it doesn't exist.

And I've been here longer than you, kiddo, because I actually realize that 4chan isn't full of insiders who regularly post leaks. You probably believe that dumbass who regularly posts Marvel and DC "leaks" on here, like how Adam Warlock was going to be the villain of Hickman's Avengers or black Wally West caused the New 52.
>>
>>92915381
>Oliver and Felicity will get back together.

PLEASE NO GOD NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>92916112
>kiddo
>>
>>92915529
I am the future, Ray
>>
>>92916112
>I didnt look so it doesnt exist
>>
>>92915366
mite b cool

>>92915381
>Digger dead
I'm gonna fucking riot if true.
>>
>>92915366
>Killer Shark
Fake and gay. As much as I'd like Caitlin to get a big plotline there is no way the faggot ass writers would focus on any character that isn't Iris. The fact that your writeup doesn't even mention FelicIris means it can't be real.
>>
>>92915381
Not a single team member died...

I'm out.
>>
>>92915366
> barry comes back right away
> no wally flash
> thinker replacing cold
> barry and wally are CONVENIENTLY depowered for thinker

lol this shitshow.
>>
>>92916152
Did I touch a nerve, kiddo?

>>92916187
>samefagging and not actually disputing my points
>>
>>92916285
Are you actually surprised about the first part?

It's CW, long lasting shit doesn't happen on their shows. People get over devastating shit in a matter of seconds with one heart to heart conversation with the opposite sex.
>>
File: 1491918082974.jpg (222KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491918082974.jpg
222KB, 720x720px
>>92915366
>another musical episode
>>
File: JR Rage.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
JR Rage.gif
4MB, 200x200px
>Olicity again
I hope they pull a momma smoak on this shit
>>
>>92916295
>implying you are talking to one person

Learn to 4chan.
>>
>>92915406
>still no word of Booster
one of the bigger B-List capes in DC who's whole shtick is time traveling, known for his extended partnership with Rip Hunter doing the same god damn job this show is about
shit
>>
>>92916453
>two posts over a minute apart, both just greentext
Learn to samefag better.
>>
>>92915366
>another musical episode
>no NPH playing Music Meister
>shitty whatever the fuck Music Meister instead
>>
>>92916502
he is the greatest hero history will never know meaning even Rip doesn't know about his own dad he was sent to an orphanage remember
>>
>>92916532
Kek seriously dude lurk more. You are embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>92916502
Booster is movie embargoed

He's too big for TV but too small for movies
>>
>>92916112

Underlings for a lot of the networks post here, we usually get decent reads on leaks, usually weeks in advance and most of the stuff that has been posted above could be just someone filling in blanks and making shit up because all of it is obvious but the cw leaks for last season were accurate with every show except riverdale and that was mostly because people wanted sabrina to show up early
>>
File: imgladitsover.jpg (22KB, 300x345px) Image search: [Google]
imgladitsover.jpg
22KB, 300x345px
Will you still be watching?
>>
>>92916502
Him and Ted(yeah I know Ray was meant to be Ted) are still nowhere to be found in either show and its really weirding me out. We still haven't had a single word on their film either.

JUST GIMME MUH BLUE AND GOLD DC

>>92916598
The embargo has lightened up massively though
>>
>>92915901
>secretary

WHERE I COME FROM WE CALL THAT SLAVERY
>>
>>92916588
Says the guy believing everything he reads on 4chan because "it's full of da epic leakers!!!!1111!!!"

I'd say you also believed that "leak" about Cicada being the villain of season 3, but that was obviously before your time.
>>
>>92916606
Thing is, a lot of those didn't originate on here. We knew what was going to happen in the Flash season weeks before, but that was because of photos and info posted on other sites, not here.
>>
>>92916702

One of the positive aspects of 4chan is that we collate information from a thousand places and often know more of everything before other people. I don't care where people find it nor do I want them to tell me.

Better to be a shadow in a thousand places than informed from a single source.
>>
>>92916702
*Flash season finale

>>92916768
Yeah, but again, I haven't found anything in OP's post that's backed up anywhere else but the Thinker being the villain in season 4. So it seems more than likely to me to be just a lot of guessing and trying to connect the dots rather than someone with inside knowledge.
>>
>>92915439
Who is Reign in the comics?
>>
>>92915366
Yup not watching if this shit is true.
Sounds like total shit.

>>92915381
Season 3 tier
>>92915406
Based Legends
>>92915439
Whatever
>>
>>92915366
>Harry has also permanently moved to Earth-2 to help the team due to Barry’s absence.

Fake and gay. He already lives on Earth 2
>>
a lot of this sounds terrible
>de powered speedsters and the inevitable whining about how they have to get faster
>no return of barry allen adaptation
>no one important died on lian yu
>olicity
>OLICITY
>legends is pretty much rehashing savitar
>more force lesbians even tho sara is bi
>supergirl is supergirl
>>
People still watch these?
>>
>>92916917
Might just be a Galatea ripoff. I dunno, though. Clones are so vague.
>>
>>92916112
lurk more
>>
>>92915381
The Question though... That's pretty cool.
>>
>>92915527
>>92917313
People like shit so yeah.
>>
>>92915428
OP better be telling lies. The only interesting thing of The Flash TV show is that Barry is gone
>>
>>92916285
Just like in the comics
>>
>>92916285
Captain Cuck sucks
>>
>>92917823
Besides Eobard, he's the best thing about Flash. It's no surprise that the episode that he actually appeared in (3x22) was the best episode of the season.
>>
File: 1349215342239.jpg (77KB, 648x574px) Image search: [Google]
1349215342239.jpg
77KB, 648x574px
>catching up on Flash
>crossover event
>Felicity polluting Flash again
>To be continued on Arrow
>To be continued on LoT

Thankfully there is no Supergirl episode. Who even watches that crap? Flash is like the only decent show.
>>
>>92915406
>>Lady Blackhawk would be lesbian and Sara’s longterm romantic interest.
Is CW written by Marvel interns?
>>
>>92915366
>>The main villain of season 4 is the Thinker. He’ll assemble the Rogues to fight the Flash and his team and help him achieve his plans.
>Barry will begin wearing the 2024 suit.
>but there are plans to bring as many meta-humans villains from previous seasons as possible (even Killer Shark).
>The two-parter episode will be Jay Garrick-centric and set in Earth-3
>There’ll also be another musical episode
>Mark Hamill will return as the Trickster at least once
If this is true, I am all for this
>>
>>92915381
Besides Oliver and Felicity getting together and no real deaths from the explosion, this sounds good. Hope they do something other than destroying the city like Prometheus
>>
>>92915406
>There are even plans for an episode where the Legends have to travel back to older episodes of "The Flash" and "Arrow", revealing that they were responsible for certain incidents on both shows.
That sounds amazing
>>
>>92917823
Barry inspired Snart to be better and sacrifice himself and Snart inspired Barry in the finale of Season 3. To be the man Snart remembered Barry being. The one who wasn't selfish and would alter time for his own gain, but who would maintain his principals and own up to it. Barry finally went to the speed force instead of letting Savitar, Wally or Jay suffer for Barry's mistakes.
>>
>>92915439
>a genetically engineered Kryptonian supersoldier created by General Zod
So that's why they included a Zod cameo in the finale?
>Superman will make further appearances and there are plans to also introduced Lois Lane, Perry White and Lex Luthor.
Good. Hope we get an episode or two in Metropolis, like Kara has go over there
>There are plans for Flash, Green Arrow and the Legends of Tomorrow to visit Supergirl's Earth during the four-way crossover.
Supergirl's episode had barely anything to do with last year's crossover, so it's only fair.
>>
>>92915527
Yes
>>
>>92915529
>an older and wearier Rip Hunter
Gee, I wonder
>>
>>92916544
They really wanted that Glee reunion
>>
>>92916207
They could always pull a Count Vertigo and make someone else a Captain Boomerang
>>
>>92916643
>JUST GIMME MUH BLUE AND GOLD DC
Nope, they're being petty little shits and playing favorites
>>
>>92918045
Flash is genuinely fucking horrible.
>>
>>92916829

The more I re-read the leaks, the more I think you're right and it is a guy making shit up since it has key things like Rogues which won't be happening, since majority of rogues have been used, stuck on other shows or dead.

The suit thing is what people here want badly, not to mention the story inaccurate typos like Harry being stuck on earth 2 even though in context what OP meant to say is he permanently moves to Earth 1 to help in absence of barry.

This entire thread is bs.
>>
>>92915381
> Lady Shiva and David Cain

Huh...
>>
what about muh patty
>>
File: BeholdtheLies.jpg (154KB, 1080x916px) Image search: [Google]
BeholdtheLies.jpg
154KB, 1080x916px
>>92919352
>>
File: barracuda.jpg (49KB, 600x394px) Image search: [Google]
barracuda.jpg
49KB, 600x394px
>>92915366
>Barry comes back right away and brings the nerf with him
>>
File: 1461898170536.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461898170536.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
I'm since I'm about ready to drop The Flash for good, is Supergirl any better? I only saw the first couple episodes and it seemed kinda okay, and then the Livewire and Mxyzptlk episodes which was also decent except for Mon-El, who seems unlikable as fuck. How far has the quality dropped or improved from there?
>>
>>92919695
Flash is literally the only show somewhat worth watching.
>>
File: heartbreaker.jpg (124KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
heartbreaker.jpg
124KB, 640x640px
>>92919352
>>
>>92915381
>Felicity survives
>gets back together with Oliver
>Boomer dies after receiving about 2 seconds of screen time in his return
>literally no one from team Arrow dies, making the great finale from this past season pointless.

Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>92919901
Hey, but this way we might actually get a decent Boomerang, and not this charisma void leb we were previous stuck with
>>
Stopped watching Flash around the mid season break for season 3. Can someone catch me up, and is the musical episode worth watching?

I genuinely love the Flash but haven't got the time to watch all of these shows
>>
All fake bs.
>>
>>92917326
Or even worse a H'el Rip off
>>
>>92918045
"decent"
I'm a flash fan but even i can admit the show's turned to shit since season 1
Zoom was passable at best
but all of season 3 has basically been a cluster fuck.
>>
>>92915381
>the Question.

Please get a series. he's a perfect window into the silly luminati shit in DC
>>
Yes, WBTV insiders look at this site. And we all leak something from time to time.

Two more tidbits for you:

Superman will be part of next season's cross-over in a big way. He's lost somewhere in time, which is why they are all on Kara's Earth this time.

We'd like three or four 10 to 13 episode series over the year on our upcoming streaming service. Titans is only the first. Young Justice will be split into two acts. Yes, we've heard the social media requests by Manu and others for Slade to get his own series. Probably here and not the CW.
>>
File: 1449654031606.gif (1011KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1449654031606.gif
1011KB, 500x250px
>>92917823
> hating on this glorious face.

I just don't see how one can. I just want more glorious Snart. MOAR!!
>>
>>92921221
The new season of Prison Break just concluded. Maybe we'll see more of him now.
>>
>>92920948
I mean for CW standards. I didn't say good.

Right now I'm just trying to get to that musical episode.
>>
>>92916544
come on anon. We can just pretend that wannabe meister was from.. Earth 69 or something.
I am crossing my fingers that we get Neil as some meta who through sound fiddles with the brains chemicals and forces it to speak/sing in thymes.

Music Meister costume optional.

I just want a scene with Cisco going "ohohOH I got just the right name for this one. He will be called.."
And in glides Neil Patrick Harris in full on meister gear "THE MUUUSIC MEISTER HAS A SONG THAT THE WORLD NEEDS TO HEAR"
Cisco: "... well not that. But that is a bit better..I guess"
>>
>>92915439
>four-way crossover.
eeeh.. I like crossovers as much as the next guy but honestly.. A crossover with another show is great. An overarching storyline that crosses over to three different shows is pushing it because in one show they will be amazing but in the next, the same person will be horribly nerfed.. 4 show crossover? way way way too much. Just keep it simple with a crossover now and then
>>
>>92915381
>Arrow is finally doing The Question.

Fuck sake. The time to do this was Season 3, when Ollie had lost his fortune and should've been doing a Denny O'Neil man of the people arc.

Now they're going to ruin Vic. He doesn't deserve this.
>>
File: pepes.jpg (52KB, 402x587px) Image search: [Google]
pepes.jpg
52KB, 402x587px
>>92921326
I just don't like that the guy showed up out of thin air said some sappy shit about love and disappeared into thin air

no captcha I don't want pepes
>>
>>92921504
>He thinks it's going to be Vic.
>>
>>92915663
>because Marvel
Explain.
>>
>>92921551
Lemire went to Marvel.
>>
>>92919976
well.. Savitar was Time-remnant-Barry from a timeline where original-Barry died. The rest of the team didn't like him and he then decided to become a god or something

Killer Frost betrayed the team for some reason that I never really got. She may not even have had a reason. But she turned.. somewhat good at the end of the show. But now shes not bad but not good either.

Savitar killed HR, Iris is still alive, Barry destroyed the sweet future suit that Savitar had, they got Jay out of the speedforce just so Barry could take his place in the end because the speedforce was having a hissy fit.

More or less what happened
>>
>>92921543
Reneé is on Gotham.
>>
>>92921541
what? You didn't like "lol I can absorb anyones powers by looking them in the eyes and making them be in a fantasy world"-man?
>>
>Yfw even though he's older They get Combs to be The Question
>>
>>92915381
>the Question
Please be Vic damn it
>>
So... Gotham. Is that part of the Arrowverse?
Will we get Brucey to don the cape and cowl to become the Bat and be trained by Oliver?
>>
>>92915406
>He'll be revealed to be a malevolent future counterpart of one of the Legends, driven insane by accidentally causing the death of his teammates.
> Legends have to travel back to older episodes of "The Flash" and "Arrow", revealing that they were responsible for certain incidents on both shows.
NO ONE CAN EVER GET MAD AT BARRY AGAIN.
>>
>>92921686
No
>>
>>92921551
Sorrentino went to Marvel because they offered him a job on X-Men. Not long after Lemire followed because GA had was mostly a combined effort for the 2 and it was during Marvels big sweep of exclusives, when the public(read: not /co/) consensus thought Marvel was were it was at
>>
>>92921739
aww
>>
>>92921686
I fucking wish. If CW shows had the production value of Gotham we would have had much better Grodd and King Shark episodes
>>
>>92921818
>I fucking wish. If CW shows had the production value of Gotham we would have had much better Grodd and King Shark episodes
The only reason the shows ever look like shit is because they put so much money into Grodd and King Shark.
>>
>>92916148
Someone give the Felicitt actress a better job or an incentive to GTFO of Arrow please.
>>
But if Gotham isn't in the Arrowverse..
Titans will though right? But you can't have the Titans without Nightwing, and you can't have Dick without Batsie. Right?
>>
>>92915381
>Evelyn
>Dead
Are the writers really so shitty? They basically forgot she even existed at several points and then they drop the character completely without explaining shit about her? What the fuck
>>
File: Morrison Clock.png (516KB, 720x800px) Image search: [Google]
Morrison Clock.png
516KB, 720x800px
>>92921958
Bruh, fucking Black Lighting is on the CW and it's supposedly not part of the Arrowverse

It doesn't matter any way. Everything is and will be part of the Arrowverse, which then folds into DCEU and DCAU and DCU into one giant verse of existence
>>
File: 1467034024237.jpg (30KB, 494x622px) Image search: [Google]
1467034024237.jpg
30KB, 494x622px
>underpowered speedsters
>cw solution to "just run to the past/future shenanigans

I like this
>>
>>92915366
>>92915366
>>92915366
No Black Lightning news?

It's a thing now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZpJeuXo2CY
>>
>>92922234
That looks so fucking awful.
>>
>>92915381
>Lady Shiva and David Cain will also be prominently featured as Dragon’s enforcers.

So Ollie is going to be getting a mute Asian teenager as a sidekick next season?
>>
>>92922234
is it racist if everyone of the bad guys is black?
>>
>>92922335
I can only hope
>>
>>92921599
Original Barry wasn't dead, we met him.
>>
>>92921611
In like 4 early season 1 episodes and then never mentioned again, I don't think they would hold the character hostage
>>
>>92918680
>Barry went to the Speed Force instead of letting Barry suffer for Barry's mistakes
>>
>>92915406
>Kamandi, Ametyst and the Warrior of Skartaris,
I'll believe it when I see it. No way we are lucky enough to get those.
>>
>>92915381
Fuck. I glad I dropped this show season 4 and stayed dropped. That sounds awful. Everything.
>>
>>92915529
Shit, since everyone figured out that it was the Atom, the writers will have to change him to be Hawkman.
>>
>>92915381
Why make Richard Dragon evil when Shiva exists?
>>92915406
The best choice for extant would be Stein

Also, please let us have Kamandi, that would be fucking awesome.
>>
>>92923223
>A bunch of Literally Whos

So lucky.
>>
>>92915366
>Barry will return from the Speed Force on the first episode of season 4.
Of course he will. Apparently they learnt nothing after completely fucking up Flashpoint.
>>
>>92915381
>Oliver and Felicity will get back together.
Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you.
>>
>>92915406
>>There are plans for episodes featuring Kamandi
BASED FUCKING LOT.
>>
>>92923576
>/co/ Comics & Cartoons
If you don't even know who Kamandi is what are you doing here?
>>
>>92915439
>>Superman will make further appearances and there are plans to also introduced Lois Lane, Perry White and Lex Luthor.
Eat shit DCEUfags.
>>
>>92921958
Titans is set in the Arrowverse. Colton Haynes has an episode as Roy.

They've already alluded that Batman exists on Earth-1 and Earth-38. We just might not see him outside of Legends.
>>
>>92921686
We don't even know if Gotham's Bruce Wayne will grow up to be Batman. So far his twisted origin is closer to Owlman. It's similar to the Morrison Earth 2 graphic novel, where everyone good is ultimately corrupted by evil.

That said, the David has been talking to everyone he knows at his network and Warner Television to make it happen. Little dude even has a story he wants to tell to explain it. The kid is a true fan boy.

So far it just hasn't been possible due to the tight story Arcs on Gotham, but if he has his way, we will see it this year during a nice one-off episode.
>>
>>92924832
I like Kamandi, but he's a Literally Who, my man.
>>
>>92921658
Please be the JLU version. Bless them all the more if they'd dare to hire 62 year old Jeffrey Combs. (Only about 30 years out of their target demo.) He's done so much work on Star Trek under heavy face make up, he'd feel right at home. LOL
>>
File: 2215342-reign[1].jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
2215342-reign[1].jpg
18KB, 320x320px
>>92916917
Reign.
a shitty character from a shittier time.
discussing this with a friend, my pitch is that Reign is this universe's take on Power Girl. She shows up and just starts doing all the Supergirl stuff better than Kara, in like a kind of creepy Single White Female way, aiming to take Earth from her, and then rule it, because she's a Kryptonian Warrior Caste, that's what she does.
Ends with finally learning that, castes or not,
she has a choice and can choose to be what she wants, fucks off to New York or something to join the JSA and becomes a secondary power hitter who shows up occasionally like Superman does.

But I'm possibly the one person that got pissed that they put forth that "maybe we can save you, Savitar" thing and then just went lolno.
Redemption arcs are my jam.
>>
>>92921124
>Yes, WBTV insiders look at this site.
Yeah I thought so. I think CW writers are posting in Flash threads. Some Anon sounded so anally pained after I called the Savitar reveal total shit like he wrote it.
>>
File: [Into the trash intensifies].gif (3MB, 390x293px) Image search: [Google]
[Into the trash intensifies].gif
3MB, 390x293px
>>92915366
>>Barry will return from the Speed Force on the first episode
>>
File: barry.jpg (61KB, 433x357px) Image search: [Google]
barry.jpg
61KB, 433x357px
>>92915406
>He'll be revealed to be a malevolent future counterpart of one of the Legends, driven insane

I AM THE FUTURE LEGENDS
>>
>>92915381
>Richard Dragon
>Villain

So glad I never got into this show. That's so stupid.
>>
>>92915439
I've never seen this show, does Supergirl get blacked.com-ed?
>>
>>92926084
I work at Warners TV and lemme tell yo. All of season 3 was total shit.

No, I won't say which shows I'm working on. Thankfully, not the Flash. LOL
>>
>>92926282
>what is new 52
>>
File: 1494643242221.jpg (107KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494643242221.jpg
107KB, 800x600px
>>92926084
>that anon that got raped because he said something good about arrow
>>
>>92915366
Nothing for Black Lightning?

When is CW doing Batman Beyond?
>>
It's almost scary how believable this is.
>>
>>92927133

Yeah, really. I almost fell for it.
>>
Legends and Arrow sound great. Flash and Supergirl sound like shit, just like this season all over again.
>>
File: Flash Hold Up.jpg (135KB, 498x519px) Image search: [Google]
Flash Hold Up.jpg
135KB, 498x519px
>>92915366
>Barry will return from the Speed Force on the first episode of season 4. His link to the Speed Force will be weakened because of it, so he’ll be slower than he once was, and so will Wally, Jesse and Jay.
>There’ll also be another musical episode

>>92915381
>>92915406
>The main villain of season 3 will be the Extant, who plans to reshape History by launching the Zero Hour. He'll be revealed to be a malevolent future counterpart of one of the Legends, driven insane by accidentally causing the death of his teammates.
> Lady Blackhawk would be lesbian and Sara’s longterm romantic interest.

>>92915439
The majority of these sound dumb and underwhelming. I guess they're probably true.
>>
>>92927296
Pretty good research too. The Reign announcement was just a day or two ago.
>>
>>92915366
Why would Wally be fast at all?
>>
>>92926748
>Implying it wasn't stupid in New 52
>>
>>92915406

Please let it be Ray,
He needs stuff to do
>>
>>92925228
>But I'm possibly the one person that got pissed that they put forth that "maybe we can save you, Savitar" thing and then just went lolno.
>

You're not alone. Savitar being Barry had such potential.
>>
>>92931193
Yep! Revealed way too late.
>>
>>92931069
"His"

Does this exclude Sara/Amaya/Barista or are theu rusing us?
>>
>>92922103
>spend the whole season with Laurel being a non-entity
>kill her off as it's supposed to have serious impact
Yes?
>>
>>92933166
*as if
>>
File: 7abdsf43t.png (353KB, 459x360px) Image search: [Google]
7abdsf43t.png
353KB, 459x360px
how the absolute fuck did caitlyn kill black flash ?
>>
>>92926919
>a batman beyond series
shway, my dick would get so hard it would fly into space
>>
>>92924855
Yeah, because DCEUfags (or anyone really) would give a shit about Supergirl.
>>
>>92934999
>hating fun campy cute Supergirl
>hating a better Superman than DCEU
>hating a soon to be better Superman supporting cast than the DCEU
Edgy.
>>
Flash
>having a non speedster villain
Why do people want this? Think of all those terrible villain of the week episodes where Barry jobs to some random guy with no speed powers....now imagine a whole season of that. Anyone who thinks thats a good idea should be killed by firing squad. We don't need you breeding.
>making all the speedsters slower so they can animate them running around less and more talking
>Get the shittest rogues

Arrow
>Richard Who?
>Felicity still alive
>Olicity again

Legends
>storyline sounds pretty decent
>still making Sara go full lesbo
>bunch of randy nobody cares characters

Supergirl
>Who gives a fuck
>>
>>92933116
>Barista

kek
>>
Can we just bring back Eobard? He's the reason S1 of Flash and S2 of LoT were good. All the other seasons and villains have been terrible.
>>
>>92915381
>first they ruin Adrian Chase by having him not be Vigilante and a tragic hero
>now they're going to fuck over Vic

What semi-obscure DC character that I really like will they ruin next?
>>
>>92935458
>Why do people want this
They think it will make the show good. The show was good when they had a villain speedster in the first place (S1).
>>92935531
He'll be back in a future season. Reverse Flash can't die, he's apart of Flash's entire timeline. There's always an instance to bring him back.
>>92935673
Vigilante is a one-note. They made Prometheus/Chase into the villain that could defeat Oliver but chose not to in the end. Basically no villain will ever top Prometheus fpr Arrow and S5 was a great exit for the series.
>>
>>92915366
Bullshit.
>>
>>92915366
>>Barry will return from the Speed Force on the first episode of season 4.
Missed chance to stretch it out at least a little bit and do a Return of Barry Allen adaption
>>
>>92926424
Only on season 1
>>
>>92916285
>no wally flash
I'm as big a Wallyfag as anyone but would you really want his garbage actor leading the show?

That's not our Wally anyhow. That's 2014 Venditt Black Wally. He's trash and a show about him would be even worse than the show already is.
>>
File: Chase.gif (2MB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
Chase.gif
2MB, 500x270px
>implying this is true

Arrow season 6:

>Prometheus didn't died
>he's back and he's 10 steps ahead of Oliver for another wild ride
>>
>>92936385
What's wrong with CW Wally?

He had a bit of a chip on his shoulder when he was introduced but not nearly as bad as kid Wally.
>>
>>92936518
>Chase was so many steps ahead of Oliver, that he cloned himself so the clone could die on Lian Yu
>ten billion steps ahead
>>
>Flash
They're probably just trying to break their god awful formula they've done for the third fucking time now, and desu anything should be better than another round of HURR SEE *THIS* EVIL SPEEDSTER WAS YOUR TRUE ARCH ENEMY ALL ALONG

>Arrow
Sounds garbage, the fact that they're even doing a 6th season despite the island arc having concluded is cringe.
Why the fuck is Richard Dragon evil, why the fuck is Shiva his underling, do they get triggered by the idea of a female villain or something? And why the fuck are they going to make them inevitably job to Ollie's plot armor?
>>
>>92938135
Shit taste.
>>
>>92915406
>He'll be revealed to be a malevolent future counterpart of one of the Legends
Fuck no.
Thread posts: 186
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.