[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would Jack react to the world today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1495224736712.png (299KB, 483x550px) Image search: [Google]
1495224736712.png
299KB, 483x550px
>How would he have reacted during the world worlds?
>How about today's political climates?
>Would he go back to the past and undo the evil of humanity?
>>
>>92905080
>"Just, just go on Aku. You may take over the world, but you'll do only half of the damages that would happen otherwise..."
>Aku than just sits them contemplating on what he should do now.
>>
File: IMG_2061.png (329KB, 657x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2061.png
329KB, 657x360px
>>92905080
>It's a "/co/mblrina//pol/ack tries to bait a political shitstorm" thread
I want to castrate you with a pair of rusty hedge trimmers.
>>
There's a little piece of Aku in everyone.
>>
>>92905128
Should he go back in time to undo the Aku in everyone?
>>
>>92905080
>world worlds
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>92905330
>World Wars
>>
>>92905355
He would have killed Tojo, and the emperor for the atrocities they caused.
>>
>>92905080
>How would Jack react to the world today?

By walking around, like he always does.
>>
LONG AGO IN A DISTANT LAND
I, AKU, THE INSURANCE-SCAMMING MASTER OF DEBT COLLECTION,
UNLEASHED AN UNSPEAKABLE ECONOMIC BUBBLE
BUT A FOOLISH SALARYMAN WIELDING A TAX CODE BOOK STEPPED FORCE TO OPPOSE ME
BEFORE THE FINAL PAPERWORK WAS SUBMITTED, I TORE OPEN A PORTAL IN TIME AND FLUNG HIM INTO THE FUTURE
WHERE MY INVESTMENTS ARE LAW
NOW THE FOOL SEEKS TO RETURN TO THE POST AND UNDO THE ECONOMIC FUTURE THAT IS AKU
>>
>>92905080
Alright look. Jack's journey is over. He's suffered for long enough.

Can you just fucking not?
>>
>>92905080
I'd be more intrested on what an ancient japanese samurai will think about anime/?
>>
>>92905080
>Be horrified by the horrors they inflict on China, all in the name of Bushido
>Their depravity is the stuff that rivals Aku
>Travelled to China and spent years fighting the occupation as a mysterious swordman
>Found out that the Allies firebombed hundreds of thousands
>Hiroshima
>The men of Unit 731 given amnesty
>Japan is now a vassal state of the Gaijin
>Jack fell into despair and depression again
>In present day Japan, is an emotionally numb drunkard who works simple blue collar jobs
>>
>>92905080
"your decisions have brought you here"
>>
File: 1486414154956.png (70KB, 442x400px)
1486414154956.png
70KB, 442x400px
>>92905475
>>
We don't live in Samurai Jack land, my man.
>>
Better Aku than Donald Dinkelberg
>>
>>92908259
I'm not trying to start anything, but I still hold that I'd rather an unknown wildcard to a walking definition of political corruption. To be fair there were no perfect choices. It was either a wildcard half the planet doesn't really like, a woman who was corruption's human form, or a commie that tricked kids with his "I'll give you all free shit" sthick.

Your best bet was either to look between Hillary and Trump and make an informed decision, or just abstain and leave it to chance.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.