[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to Find a Cartoon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Help me, /co/, you're my only hope...

I'm trying to get the name of a cartoon. I saw it when I was a little kid.

The scene I remember is a person, riding or alongside an animal, running down a narrow path, surrounded by creatures that were squawking or jabbering. In my mind they look like Niddler (second from the left). And it was raining and dark.

Any ideas what cartoon it might be? Thanks, /co/.
>>
I just realized a time period would help. This was in the early nineties. Between 90 and 96.
>>
>>92903413
None of that rings familiar, but if you could give more clear clues, maybe someone can help you.

Instead of saying 'when I was a kid' could you give an approximate range of years it would have taken place in? (eg. 1990-1995), because we have no way of knowing how old you are.

Another good clue would be whether this was traditional US animation, anime, cg, or stop motion.

Can you think of anything else, even very minor, that might give more info?
>>
>>92903581
1990-1996. Traditional western animation (hard to recall clearly).

I think there was a wolf, alongside the person running.

Thanks for the help.
>>
>>92903581
>>92903638
And lots of noise, like chattering from the monkey/bird creatures. I remember that between them and the rain I was scared.

The person was trying to run to the edge of a cliff or the end of the path that was surrounded by the creatures.
>>
>>92903638
>>92903675
>traditional western
Hmm. From your description of the creatures, I was hoping you'd say stop motion, and I would have suggested you might have gotten it confused with puppetry, and that you may have been watching The Dark Crystal or something.

Ok, here's another question... do you remember the context in which you watched it? On TV, in a theater, from a video rental? Just because you watched it during a certain time frame, doesn't necessarily mean that was when it was made.
>>
>>92903413
Do you remember anything else story-wise?
>>
>>92903831
It was definitely animated. And I remember seeing it on the TV.
>>
>>92903934
Nope, sorry. I just remember a person (a guy, I think) and an animal (I think it was a wolf), running down a gauntlet of screeching creatures in a rainstorm.
>>
>>92903946
>>92903972
Crap. It just doesn't ring a bell.

Wish I could help more, but at least you get one more bump from me.
>>
>>92904060
Thanks for your help.

I'll keep looking and check in later this weekend. Maybe someone then will know.
>>
>>92903413
If pic is related that DARK WATER
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nZMrKxxm-QM
If I recall ended too soon and unresolved.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.